Five Reasons Why Obama Is A Good Pres...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7008 May 20, 2013
Fershure wrote:
<quoted text>
Good idea bozo. When will you be starting?
Doesn't he understand, Delta is ready 24/7?

Location hidden

#7009 May 20, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Your funny DD! Stupid as a rock, but funny none the less! Throwing out a few multi syllabic words like "garrulous" doesn't make you a scholar or an intellect DD, it just means you can read is all. The fact you find all of these scandalous activities of the administration trivial simply makes you a hypocrite.
dd can't be true to himself, he promised to leave. He continues to lie like obama, Hillary, and Holder.
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#7010 May 20, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't he understand, Delta is ready 24/7?
Having lived in Tampa, let me tell you there are plenty of know-it-all "this is how we do it up North" douchebags like DimDave that have infested the Sunshine State. Nothing against "Northerners" because I've meet a lot of great people while living in Maryland(some consider it a Southern state) and New York. But there is no doubt that Florida USED to and PROBABLY still does attract the worst of the Northeast and certain Midwest states like Ohio, Michigan, and Illinois. Hell, I used to see even people from Indiana bragging about how superior there state was to Florida and the rest of the South. Indiana? Are you kidding me? These "snowbirds" would constantly complain about how much better it was "up North." And yet it would beg the question, then what the hell are you doing down here then? Right outside of the Tampa/Brandon area off of interstate 75 heading south there is a GINORMOUS CONFEDERATE FLAG that is visible for miles. Damn, don't you know this pisses the DiaperedOne off to the limit. teehee.

Location hidden

#7012 May 20, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Having lived in Tampa, let me tell you there are plenty of know-it-all "this is how we do it up North" douchebags like DimDave that have infested the Sunshine State. Nothing against "Northerners" because I've meet a lot of great people while living in Maryland(some consider it a Southern state) and New York. But there is no doubt that Florida USED to and PROBABLY still does attract the worst of the Northeast and certain Midwest states like Ohio, Michigan, and Illinois. Hell, I used to see even people from Indiana bragging about how superior there state was to Florida and the rest of the South. Indiana? Are you kidding me? These "snowbirds" would constantly complain about how much better it was "up North." And yet it would beg the question, then what the hell are you doing down here then? Right outside of the Tampa/Brandon area off of interstate 75 heading south there is a GINORMOUS CONFEDERATE FLAG that is visible for miles. Damn, don't you know this pisses the DiaperedOne off to the limit. teehee.
This giant Confederate Battle Flag was placed their by contributions to the memory of those that defended the South by damned yankee invaders. The SCV is responsible for the display of this flag.
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#7015 May 20, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you have the passwords for others living in your household so you can fluff up your own judgement rating doesn't give your opinion value DD. When most of the content of your posts are feigned attempts to demonstrate intellect, or childish outbursts of nothingness based on easily proven falsehoods, you simply lack any credibility at all. Keep trying though, because the longer you defend this iceberg of controversy, the bigger an idiot your going to be. Just wait until the reality of what Chris Stevens and the CIA were doing in Benghazi comes out in full force. I don't think the fact the president is funneling weapons into the hands of "rebel forces" in Syria will be appreciated by the American public.
Well you do know that PEOPLE LIKE DAPPERDAVE are well versed in VOTER FRAUD and that sort of thing. Remember that organization ACORN.

A A
C Crmininal
O Organization of
R Registered
N Nitwits(teehee)
opalgurs

Pittsburgh, PA

#7016 May 20, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Excuse Reasons ok?
dapper dude too

United States

#7017 May 20, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
I thought this thread was about the Obama Presidency.
Oh, I forgot! Only black posters have to stay on topic. White, hate-mongering posters get to blabber and slobber about any "off-topic" subject they choose.
Maybe I should go look for a thread whose topic is NASCAR and begin ranting and raving about riding lawnmowers.
No, I'll leave such puerile behavior to these childish simpletons. I prefer to follow a more mature, intelligent path.
You little boys can continue with your childish antics.
Poor things...
Ur black? Never would have known.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#7018 May 21, 2013
Arch-conservative Heritage Action group tells GOP to forsake dealing with any legislation, whether it's needed for the betterment of the nation or not.

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/6147-herita...

These hate-mongering kooks want the GOP to focus all of its energy on keeping the IRS and Benghazi "scandals" in the news.

It's a sad day when the people in our nation's capitol place more importance on promoting hatred than they do on working to address the problems confronting our nation.

Well, I guess they're just holding true to their "Keep Hate Alive" mantra.

What the h*ll is wrong with these America hating lunatics?

Absolutely disgusting, traitorous in fact.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#7019 May 21, 2013
It appears there on some misconceptions surrounding my thoughts on the confederate flag.

Please allow me to clear up any misunderstanding on this matter.

Part I:
The Confederate Flag is a laughable symbol of a defeated people and a bankrupt ideology. Whenever I see this 'symbol', whether on a truck, a tee-shirt, a cap, in a window, on a flagpole, etc., it lets me know the driver, wearer, property owner, etc. is an idiot.

Those who continue to cling to this symbol are foolishly looking back on, and perhaps longing for a return to, one of the darkest, most deplorable, morally bankrupt, patently inhumane and long-since discredited and rejected social and governmental systems to have ever existed.

That entire chapter of American and, more specifically, Southern history has left a foul stench and a shameful, indelible stain on the American psyche and reputation.
==========

Part II:
The Confederate flag is the shameful symbol of ignorant, gutless ku klux klownsmen, white sTupremacists and SCaryan brotherhood members and hate-mongering segregationists who all proudly waved the stars and bars while bombing black churches, lynching black men, boys and women, burning crosses on the lawns of law-abiding minorities, blocking open access to public facilities, lodging, transportation, education and even water fountains, denying blacks the right to vote, and, in general, terrorizing, brutalizing and de-humanizing an innocent populace.

Having said that, I see no reason to deny these cretins the right to fly/display their "banner of ignorance". Besides, it makes it that much easier to identify the ignorant and the stupid among us.
==========

I trust this eliminates any confusion on this matter.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#7020 May 21, 2013
dapper dude too wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur black? Never would have known.
Not at all surprising. You appear to know very litte about very many things.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#7021 May 21, 2013
"very little"

Location hidden

#7022 May 21, 2013
dd promised to leave, he is as big a liar as obama.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#7023 May 21, 2013
I feel the same way about confederate flags as I do about "pants on the ground". Both are displays of sheer ignorance and disdain for society at large.

I dislike most Country Music and Hip Hop since both seem to be based almost entirely on whining and griping about something.
Grobbbbbbbbbbb

Location hidden

#7024 May 21, 2013
This should make dd proud: A drunk black "preacher" shoots at police, he has forgotten the police have guns also. Was he a "mohouse man"?

http://www.walb.com/story/22297814/trooper-de...

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#7025 May 21, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
This should make dd proud: A drunk black "preacher" shoots at police, he has forgotten the police have guns also. Was he a "mohouse man"?
http://www.walb.com/story/22297814/trooper-de...
We're going "off topic"?

Okay, I can join you in doing that...

Violent, angry white thug tries to kill his own mother. Even she knows how violent and murderous angry white men are these days...so she blew this piece of trash away.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/topstories/article/3...

Violent, angry white men have no conscience. They will indiscriminately kill innocent, men, women and children, even their own mothers.

None of us is safe with these kinds of violent, thuggish savages roaming the land.

Let me know when you want to get back "on topic".

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#7026 May 21, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
I feel the same way about confederate flags as I do about "pants on the ground". Both are displays of sheer ignorance and disdain for society at large.
I dislike most Country Music and Hip Hop since both seem to be based almost entirely on whining and griping about something.
Grobbbbbbbbbbb
I happen to like country music.

Hip-Hop and gangsta rap are not about whining and griping. Their message is about glorifying the street/thug life, keepin' it real (as in uneducated, disrespectful, self-absorbed), b*tches and ho's, mo money, violence, drugs, imaginary "blackness", guns, clubbin', sexin' it up, etc.

Location hidden

#7027 May 21, 2013
dd promised he was leaving Topix, he is as bad a liar as obama.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#7029 May 21, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
You claimed I referred to someone as a queer, which makes you an even bigger liar than you believe Obama to be.

Every time you launch into one of your feeble, childish attacks on me you end up looking like an *ss. You open your gaping mouth; I cram your own foot into it.

When will you ever learn? No, I guess you're too stupid to learn.

Poor thing...

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#7030 May 21, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
Translation: "I was hoping DD wasn't going to be here any longer to slap me around, humiliate me and make me look stupid."

ROTFLMAO!!!
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#7031 May 21, 2013
Hey DapperDave, why do so many ignorant (c)rappers, wiggers, ghetto thugs, and Mexicans wear Che Guevara t-shirts and the Hammer and Sickle of the former Soviet Union. Don't these idiots realize that Che despised Mexicans and Blacks. Don't these idiots know that under communist rule the Soviets/Bolsheviks literally murdered tens of millions of people. Haven't these sick idiots ever heard of the Holodomor.

Regarding the Confederate Flag. Next to the Union Jack, it may possibly be the coolest designed flag ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The most crazy cable-free set up I ever saw 2 hr nassau123 1
Happy turkeydsy 3 hr Dr phill 2
Paddock Probably A Former Cop... 3 hr Dr phill 136
stay away from direct tv: worst company of them... 3 hr Yep 2
I seek info on SunRa SunKeen, who hijacked my F... 18 hr toor_lol 4
Voting For Keisha Lance Bottoms? Tue Charles 1
Katrell Nash: Horrible Attorney BEWARE!!!! Tue Lamborghini 4

Decatur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance