Five Reasons Why Obama Is A Good Pres...

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#6841 May 12, 2013
Obama and the democrats continue to whine about, and blame the Republicans at every turn. The Republican Party, stay the course, we got your back.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#6843 May 12, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
For all the grief I have given republicans since they threw in the towel and let Obama win, twice, I think you bring it back to reality. The reason we have this sort of government is to rein in any administration that tries to make too many changes too quickly.
Unfortunately I think the nation has become too big to manage. It's like a macro mirror of Georgia's massive number of counties and duplicated bureaucracies, a huge waste of money. But anyone who speaks of consolidating counties is shouted down by people who have made a career out of this odd juggling act.
The US is too big now or I doubt we'd be in this mess. And it's pretty clear that the democrats don't have a plan that any clearer than anyone else's. Especially since it's largely based on social issues instead of practical pragmatism.
Grobbbbbbbbbb
As long as the Republicans continue to stop the "transformation", they have my support, especially when it comes to judicial appointments.
Super hick

Downey, CA

#6844 May 12, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as the Republicans continue to stop the "transformation", they have my support, especially when it comes to judicial appointments.
The republitards haven't stopped anything. Nothing. Nada. America laughs at the tea party and the religious right

Yer toast hillbilly.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#6845 May 13, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
I believe at last count, since Obama became President, the Republicans have gained 9 governor seats, 50+ house seats, and 2 senate seats.
Obama has never BEEN "President". He is a usurper.
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6846 May 13, 2013
Next on the list, abolish the IRS.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#6847 May 13, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>...
Also, your spelling sucks...
Yes, typos do sometimes suck.

But do I know how a person could have a 0% effective tax rate.

And I do know the difference between a "joint" and "married filing separately" tax filing status.

When will you learn to steer clear of me? You obviously enjoy being slapped around and humiliated by me. How long have you had these masochistic leanings?

ROTFLMAO!!!

P.S. Did I make any spelling/typographical errors here?
Obskeptic

United States

#6848 May 13, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
And I do know the difference between a "joint" and "married filing separately" tax filing status.
When will you learn to steer clear of me? You obviously enjoy being slapped around and humiliated by me. How long have you had these masochistic leanings?
ROTFLMAO!!!
You don't have to DD. You have already provided volumes of proof that you are nothing but an ignorant, propaganda spreading partisan. At least your consistent. How about some commentary DD on how whites forced that black man in New Orleans to start shooting into a crowd of blacks celebrating mother's day? 19 were shot randomly. So how does the KKK and "reichwingers" tie into that hate based violence?

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6849 May 13, 2013
Bill, you're dealing with a pair of "professional" trolls. They don't discuss the actual subject of any thread and instead look for ways to tie it into white racism. That's all they do. They're on a perpetual boogeyman hunt.

The only way to deal with petulent children like this is to ignore them and hope their parent (likely only 1) takes their computer away or they get a strong crack craving and pawn their computer. What's interesting is that the 2 primary whining trolls were gone at the same time and have reappeared at the same time.

I'm sure that's just my imagination since I'm clearly a white racist who can't keep track of things like that since I spend all my time ironing my klan robes and burning crosses in my yard. Of course both of them will be all over that tongue in cheek bit. Like typical leftists they take everything to literal nonsense.

Just remember, if you're white, and live in the South, you're a racist. That's as far as their thinking goes.
Grobbbbbbbbbbb

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6850 May 13, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!!!
Ah yes, the clueless and uneducated poster who said someone earning $60K had a 30% tax rate.

The same guy who voted for BO because he looks like him.

Since you likely don't pay taxes, surprised if you know the difference of any status...

Steer clear of you? Humiliated? ROFLMAO! This is pure entertainment, watching you rationalize all your racist, clueless and uneducated posts,(somewhat) cleverly avoiding questions posed to you.

What little credibility you had (some time ago), is long gone.

Stay on the porch little boy, the big boys are playing now...
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6851 May 13, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!!!
But, can you answer The General's question?

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6852 May 13, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to DD. You have already provided volumes of proof that you are nothing but an ignorant, propaganda spreading partisan. At least your consistent. How about some commentary DD on how whites forced that black man in New Orleans to start shooting into a crowd of blacks celebrating mother's day? 19 were shot randomly. So how does the KKK and "reichwingers" tie into that hate based violence?
I can do that.

...just as soon as you provide commentary on how blacks, Hispanics, Asians or native Americans forced white males to open fire on and kill innocent men women and children...

...at Columbine.
...at Sandy Hook Elementary School.
...at the movie theater in Aurora Colorado.
...at the Tuscon, Arizona political rally, where Congresswomen Gabrielle Giffords was shot and six innocent attendees were killed
...at a Minneapolis Signage Company (shooter: Andrew Engeldinger), seven killed

When you're done providing us with commentary on those mass killings I'll give you some more to work on - all involving white males.

Had enough, or are you going to come back and let me make an *ss of you again?

ROTFLMAO!!!

P.S. If you would simply stay on topic you might avoid being made a fool of so often.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6853 May 13, 2013
BS Is Called wrote:
<quoted text>
But, can you answer The General's question?
Repeat the question, and I'll reply in a timely manner.

This ought to tell us just how intelligent, or unintelligent, you are.
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6854 May 13, 2013
Biometric Database of All Adult Americans Hidden in Immigration Reform.

The immigration reform measure the Senate began debating yesterday would create a national biometric database of virtually every adult in the U.S., in what privacy groups fear could be the first step to a ubiquitous national identification system.

Buried in the pages of the legislation is language mandating the creation of the innocuously-named “photo tool,” a massive federal database administered by the Department of Homeland Security and containing names, ages, Social Security numbers and photographs of everyone in the country with a driver’s license or other state-issued photo ID.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6855 May 13, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>...
The same guy who voted for BO because he looks like him.
Since you likely don't pay taxes, surprised if you know the difference of any status...
You know who I voted for, why I voted for him/her, what I look like AND whether or not I pay taxes?

You know all this, because...

a) The voices you continuously hear reveal information to you the rest of us are never made privy to.
b) god (little “g”) talks to you on a regular basis - in an audible voice - imparting to you everything he/she knows.
c) You’ve convinced yourself you are omniscient.
d) You believe your bowling ball is actually a working crystal ball.
e) The drugs you ingest, snort, smoke or shoot-up on a daily basis expand your mind and give you magical powers.
f) You're crazier than a rabid skunk and more hate-filled than a legion of demons.

My guess is "f", but the correct answer could very well be “all of the above”.

Yours, little fellow, is a very, very special brand of unparalleled stupidity, indescribable ignorance and psychotic delusions of omniscience.

Now might be a good time to move on. The pummellings will only get worse if you stick around.

Is my spelling getting better?

ROTFLMAO!!!
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6856 May 13, 2013
When Obamacare’s individual mandate takes effect in 2014, all Americans who file income tax returns must complete an additional IRS tax form.
The new form will require disclosure of a taxpayer’s personal identifying health information.
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6857 May 13, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeat the question, and I'll reply in a timely manner.
This ought to tell us just how intelligent, or unintelligent, you are.
But, will you reply with a credible answer or opinion, or your usual "refuse to answer" speech?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6858 May 13, 2013
obama has repeatedly stated his desire to register all firearms in America.

&NR =1&feature=endscreen

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6859 May 13, 2013
BS Is Called wrote:
<quoted text>
But, will you reply with a credible answer or opinion, or your usual "refuse to answer" speech?
The only way to find out is to repeat the question.

Again, this ought to tell us just how intelligent, or unintelligent, you are.
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6860 May 13, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way to find out is to repeat the question.
Again, this ought to tell us just how intelligent, or unintelligent, you are.
Not taking the but, either way, for you, the "chicken" moniker fits.
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6861 May 13, 2013
In true dd fashion, please insert "bait," ahead of but.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 13 min Go Blue Forever 1,152
Holiday Inn Express built on Indian graves in E... 5 hr Renaldo 21
News Southern storyteller says a oeDona t Give Upa 5 hr Tooray 3
Ben Swann (Oct '15) 5 hr Tooray 9
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Louise 20,839
all races of people are beautiful 6 hr ThomasA 2
Why White Guys Like Asian Girls (May '12) 6 hr David A 434

Decatur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages