Five Reasons Why Obama Is A Good Pres...

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6700 May 4, 2013
Dave's "book" can be found in the fiction category at any government library.

Location hidden

#6701 May 4, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you don't want to is not a valid excuse. Answer the question to prove you are not the racist you call everyone else. No sane person believes a word you post until you answer the General's question. You have absolutely no credibility here. Your constant calling posters vile pejoratives is not a sign of a sane mind. Bless your little heart.
Dave gets so angry that he has to keep a bottle of cleaner and some rags at hand, to wipe the spittle he spews off of his screen. Such emotion, as consistently displayed by Dave, is a sure sign that he has no leg to stand on. Dave will not answer the tough questions, offer his opinion regarding them, or even acknowledge the question as good or bad.

The reason? He's chicken, plain and simple.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6702 May 4, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
Dave spends so much time telling us what he doesn't do, we have to wonder what it is that he does do. We know that he fails to get the big picture on any topic. His latest gaff id his own posts that corporate America is doing so well that he thinks they should employ more people. Then the "nut #2" spouts off about a drop in the unemployment rate, crediting Obama.
So, which is it Dave? Is corporate America "spreading the wealth" (your term) by hiring, or not?
DD should be careful about what he puts in his posts, he might be asked to repeat it.
icouldusesomehel p

Sycamore, GA

#6704 May 4, 2013
Come out, come out, wherever you are, Dodging Dave.

Location hidden

#6705 May 4, 2013
US beef prices set new high.

Obama?

Location hidden

#6706 May 4, 2013
Obama as quoted; "It (immigration reform) would provide a pathway to earned citizenship for the 11 million individuals who are already in this country illegally."

Reward the criminals.

Obama?

Location hidden

#6707 May 4, 2013
Excellent, very good reading.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/obama-...
Says You

Dallas, GA

#6708 May 5, 2013
What question is Dapper Dave not answering?
can I holdadollar

United States

#6709 May 5, 2013
I wish I could get me one of them guvment checks. I am tired of working and paying taxes. OBAMA, WHERE'S MY CHECK?

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#6710 May 6, 2013
Obama is a traitor.
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6711 May 7, 2013
Obama as quoted; "It (immigration reform) would provide a pathway to earned citizenship for the 11 million individuals who are already in this country illegally."
Reward the criminals.
Obama?
Yes!

Study pegs cost of immigration billís mass legalization at $6.3 trillion.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6712 May 7, 2013
BS Is Called wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes!
Study pegs cost of immigration billís mass legalization at $6.3 trillion.

And yet, anyone who brings this up is called a "Racist". Why is that? Simple, the vast majority of "immigrants" are non-white. So complaining about it instantly makes the race card viable. If the "immigrants" were from traditionally "white" nations it couldn't be applied with any real effect.

Naturally I'm a racist. How do I know? Because I'm white. Everybody knows that ALL white people and ONLY white people are racists. The formula is so simple.
Grob

Location hidden

#6714 May 7, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever stop? Plenty of people have brought up the costs without being called racists. I don't think you're a racist for bring this up.
But you are a racist and a whiner.

Ah, but where they white? These people you claim are complaining about the hoards of unskilled peasants waltzing across our border uninvited and unfettered, are they white?
Grobbbbbb
Cuello Rojo

Peachtree City, GA

#6716 May 7, 2013
Oh I forgot about Dave Chappell but thats probably his stage name. His real name is probably Quantavious Genarlow Washington. ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a HAH

Location hidden

#6717 May 7, 2013
Cuello Rojo wrote:
Oh I forgot about Dave Chappell but thats probably his stage name. His real name is probably Quantavious Genarlow Washington. ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah a HAH

It's actually "David Khari Webber". I happen to think he's quite funny. He gets away with stuff that would cause a white comedian to be run out of the business.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_chappelle

Grobbbbbbbbbbbbb

Location hidden

#6719 May 7, 2013
If Obama wasn't the president, would we be discussing race so openly?
Grobbbbbbbbb

Location hidden

#6721 May 7, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you talk about anything else? Whine, whine, whine.
Let little booby come up for a rest. Take over, Paul Blart, it's your turn on the lap.

Talking about race is what Holder said we needed to do. Is Holder whining too? Was Obama whining when he dropped the race card on Hillary in the primaries? Of course not. He was applying a shrewd trump card. After all, Hillary can't tan herself to a competitive edge over Obama, so she went into limbo before sucking up to become the SOS for a while. She screwed the pooch on that one and we now have Thurston spreading diplomacy wherever he can get fresh caviar and bubbly.

So why aren't YOU having an honest discussion about race? All you want to do is whine from across the country about all those evil white hillbillies you seem to think are around every corner dragging a negro behind their truck. YOU are the king of whining fool.
Grobbbbbbbbbb
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#6722 May 7, 2013
John Kerry always reminds me of Herman Munster. And Obama always reminds me of Lancelot Link. bwaaaaaaaaa.

Location hidden

#6723 May 7, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking about race is what Holder said we needed to do. Is Holder whining too? Was Obama whining when he dropped the race card on Hillary in the primaries? Of course not. He was applying a shrewd trump card. After all, Hillary can't tan herself to a competitive edge over Obama, so she went into limbo before sucking up to become the SOS for a while. She screwed the pooch on that one and we now have Thurston spreading diplomacy wherever he can get fresh caviar and bubbly.
So why aren't YOU having an honest discussion about race? All you want to do is whine from across the country about all those evil white hillbillies you seem to think are around every corner dragging a negro behind their truck. YOU are the king of whining fool.
Grobbbbbbbbbb
Actually, I believe it was Dave who called me out on the truck comment. In true racist fashion though, he refused my sincere apology. I'll bet Dave hasn't forgiven Kelly Tilghman either.

Location hidden

#6726 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Actually, I believe it was Dave who called me out on the truck comment. In true racist fashion though, he refused my sincere apology. I'll bet Dave hasn't forgiven Kelly Tilghman either.

What gets old is the way these a-holes attempt to make it seem like truck draggings and lynchings are still "common" instead of exceptions to the rule. Blacks have a serious problem with violence that these boys refuse to recognize and that is their obvious failing. It doesn't matter what is truth as long as they can whine about all the "racists" who hold them down.

Here's a clue boys, if it was "given" to you, it's unlikely you earned it and just as unlikely you'll retain it. Respect is just as precarious.
Grobbbbbbbb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Home/Office Cleaning Service, with a twist! 2 min TheCasualCleaners 8
Suing Equifax 1 hr Really 4
Pilots Are Full Of Themselves 2 hr ThomasA 38
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Percecution 21,175
emergency roadside assistance 16 hr Jennifer can shov... 3
Time Out - Local children's tv show, early 1980s? (Dec '14) 21 hr Will Dockery 29
Dekalb Officer P.J. Larscheid Aug 23 MadMax 1

Decatur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages