Five Reasons Why Obama Is A Good Pres...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6671 May 3, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
These fools probably don't even know what the Dow is!
Do u? Bet u don't own any either.
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6672 May 3, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
Positive jobs and unemployment figures push the Dow over 15,000.
http://money.cnn.com/2013/05/03/investing/sto...
These fools probably don't even know what the Dow is!
Obama?
Well, you just provided your own proof that corporate America is spreading the wealth.

Thanks Dave.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6674 May 3, 2013
obama is printing and giving away money faster than a monkey can skin a banana. America has never experienced a debt as we now have under the current occupier of the WH.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#6676 May 3, 2013
Somebody call a doctor wrote:
<quoted text>
"faster than a monkey can skin a banana."
Racist swine. How about "faster than uncledad can git his hands on sis"?
Well, we know he has this thing about slyly linking "simians" with black people.

Poor thing...

"Bigots are an evil, loathsome, unlearned people, and neither knoweth nor seeketh the truth." - The Book of Dave, 2:1

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6678 May 3, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Do u? Bet u don't own any either.
Time for a little education for the ignorant and the stupid among us.

As a matter of fact I do directly own shares in one of the stocks (IBM) included in the DJIA, or Dow 30. Additionally, by virtue of the varied mutual funds I own I have shares of other companies comprising the Dow 30.

The remainder of my individual securities holdings are in stocks not included in the Dow 30.

Conversely, all of boneheaded monitor's life savings, idiot that he is, are probably in Maxwell House - as in buried in his backyard in a single Maxwell House coffee can, in denominations of pennies, nickles and quarters, with a few dollar bills thrown in for good measure.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6679 May 3, 2013
BS Is Called wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you just provided your own proof that corporate America is spreading the wealth.
Thanks Dave.
Well, you just provided proof you are an idiot.

The only way anyone "shares in the wealth" resulting from the stock market rising is by owning shares of stock that are also rising in price.

Your shallow thinking idiocy is a neverending source of comical entertainment.

As I read your posts I'm more often than not left staring at the screen in amazement, asking myself "Can anyone really be this stupid?!?!" The answer, of course, is "Yes!"

After all, even if you were removed from the equation we'd still have buckprivatebobbielee, blightedsnot, SillyBilly, obseptictank, groping hand, and the crown prince of ignorance himself, little eric (or whatever he's calling himself these days).

Because...

"The ignorant, the stupid and the hate-filled ye have with you always." The Book of Dave, 3:1
icouldusesomehel p

Homer, GA

#6680 May 3, 2013
Where can I purchase The Book of Dave? I want to be just like Diaper Dave when I grow up. teehee.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6681 May 3, 2013
icouldusesomehel p wrote:
Where can I purchase The Book of Dave? I want to be just like Diaper Dave when I grow up. teehee.
Well, at least you've finally admitted you are not "grown up". We already knew that to be the case, but getting you to admit it is still quite refreshing.

I was confident that if I let you run your mouth long enough you would eventually slip up and stupidly reveal the fact you are a mere child.

We'll still laugh at your oafish stupidity and clownish buffoonery, but we'll do so knowing you can't help it.

Location hidden

#6682 May 3, 2013
Now that you are in such a gregarious mood DD, answer the General's question.

Location hidden

#6683 May 3, 2013
obama causing considerable controversy at Morehouse College. Controversy follows the current occupier of the WH even to an all black college.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/state-regional-g...

Location hidden

#6685 May 3, 2013
obama, says America is responsible for the gun violence in Mexico.

http://www.wnd.com/wnd_video/obama-blames-u-s...

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6686 May 3, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
Now that you are in such a gregarious mood DD, answer the General's question.
...early onset of Alzheimer's? Can't remember my position on questions posed by you and your ilk?

Very well then.

I don't answer race-baiting questions posed by sick bigots or racist trash, or those posed on behalf of sick bigots or racist trash. That would include you and those who, like you, have made it a habit to engage in race-baiting, and/or trafficking in, or "amening", racial slurs here and in other threads.

I'm not your pal, your researcher, your reference source or your errand boy. I wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire, and I'm certainly not answering any SUPPOSEDLY intelligent questions posed by you, or worthless, loathsome, despicable wastes of human flesh like you.

Location hidden

#6687 May 3, 2013
The current occupier of the WH has lied so much about his promise to balance the budget, Benghazi, more transparency, Mexico's gun murders are our fault, etc. that he must be wearing flame proof pants.
icouldusesomehel p

Sycamore, GA

#6689 May 3, 2013
Quit running away from the truth and answer the General's friggin' question, Douche Dave. Bless your little heart. teehee. Looks like they've woken the nut up from his nap at the loony bin. bwaaaaaaaaaa. Hey nut, how are the other cuckoo birds doing today in "the home." teehee.
icouldusesomehel p

Sycamore, GA

#6690 May 3, 2013
Dolt Dave is an anti-White waycisss. Watch the anti-racist Hitler video on Youtube. Great video and really enlightening. Educate yourselfs people.
icouldusesomehel p

Sycamore, GA

#6691 May 3, 2013
yourselves and not yourselfs. Sorry, I had a Dolt Dave moment. bwaaaaaaaaa

Location hidden

#6692 May 3, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
...early onset of Alzheimer's? Can't remember my position on questions posed by you and your ilk?
Very well then.
I don't answer race-baiting questions posed by sick bigots or racist trash, or those posed on behalf of sick bigots or racist trash. That would include you and those who, like you, have made it a habit to engage in race-baiting, and/or trafficking in, or "amening", racial slurs here and in other threads.
I'm not your pal, your researcher, your reference source or your errand boy. I wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire, and I'm certainly not answering any SUPPOSEDLY intelligent questions posed by you, or worthless, loathsome, despicable wastes of human flesh like you.
Just because you don't want to is not a valid excuse. Answer the question to prove you are not the racist you call everyone else. No sane person believes a word you post until you answer the General's question. You have absolutely no credibility here. Your constant calling posters vile pejoratives is not a sign of a sane mind. Bless your little heart.
icouldusesomehel p

Sycamore, GA

#6693 May 3, 2013
Are you going to answer the General's question, Dodging Dave? Do you have one single shred of integrity or one little sliver of credibility in that hate-filled soul of yours? Are you another anti-White racist buffoon like the so-called "reverends" Al-Je$$e-and good ole Jeremiah? Time to step up to the plate, Dodging Dave? Whatcha skeered of son?

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6698 May 4, 2013
BS Is Called wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Dave.
Not really, all of the "good news" (not) regarding the drop in the unemployment number, needs to met with the realism that the actual number of hours worked is dropping. We are becoming a nation of part time workers, living off of big government.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6699 May 4, 2013
Dave spends so much time telling us what he doesn't do, we have to wonder what it is that he does do. We know that he fails to get the big picture on any topic. His latest gaff id his own posts that corporate America is doing so well that he thinks they should employ more people. Then the "nut #2" spouts off about a drop in the unemployment rate, crediting Obama.

So, which is it Dave? Is corporate America "spreading the wealth" (your term) by hiring, or not?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing Atlanta - Buckhead (Aug '14) 5 hr Navneel 37
News Artist designs 'border wall' in midtown Atlanta 5 hr Boom 4
wacotesas 7 hr Tolerman 9
Do White Men Get Turned on , Watching Black M... (Jan '12) 10 hr Cuckhubby 303
BATTLE OF THE AA TOPIX STARS II. Marcus Washin... 14 hr Tolerman 2
Is there a free abortion clinic in Atlanta or s... (Feb '11) 15 hr ThomasA 280
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri WPWW 20,966

Decatur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages