“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#6648 May 1, 2013
BS Is Called wrote:
<quoted text>
Those like Dave, don't understand shi*.
You would do well to stop following me around like a little schoolgirl. This behavior will net you nothing but more bumps and bruises and additional humiliation.

Tell us again how it's perfectly reasonable to use "dragging a "n-word" behind your truck" as a reasonable cautionary example of potentially damaging towing activities.

Go ahead. Show us what a worthless, loathsome, despicable waste of human flesh you are.

"The ignorant, the stupid and the hate-filled ye have with you always." The Book of Dave, 3:1

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6649 May 1, 2013
Over half of the state governors want nothing to do with obamacare including Illinois, insurance rates up 14%, and predicted to rise to 27% increase, Governor Deal of Georgia says obamacare is a train wreck. obama is now blaming others for the problems with obamacare.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2341516570001/gov-...

Location hidden

#6651 May 1, 2013
No wonder this democrat doesn't want us to have guns, she is afraid we might try and defend ourselves against her and her husband's criminal activities. Another one of obama's big time supporters caught in crime.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/blum....
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#6652 May 1, 2013
Somebody Call a Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>
BRAIN-DEAD:
airheaded, birdbrained, bonehead, boneheaded, brain-dead, brainless, bubbleheaded, chuckleheaded, dense, dim, dim-witted, doltish, dopey (also dopy), dorky [slang], dull, dumb, dunderheaded, empty-headed, fatuous, gormless [chiefly British], half-witted, knuckleheaded, lamebrain (or lamebrained), lunkheaded, mindless, oafish, obtuse, opaque, pinheaded, senseless, simple, slow, slow-witted, soft, softheaded, thick, thickheaded, thick-witted, unintelligent, unsmart, vacuous, weak-minded, witless
Thanks dude. I will plagiarize some of the "d" names to use on Diaper Dave. I've already used "dimwit" but have yet to use dull, dumb, dorky, dopey, doltish, dense, or dunderhead. So far I've used such goodies as Demonic, Duplicitous, Deceitful, Doofus, "Dimwit", Dumper, as well as "Diaper."
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#6653 May 1, 2013
Oops, forgot about Devil. Hmmmmm, since you use Sofa Turd Douche more than other fairy tale names(heehee) I will use the "S" words for you. teehee.

Location hidden

#6654 May 1, 2013
Sign at a Gun Show

My brother and I went to the Gun Show at Reliant Center on Saturday, Mar.23, 2013.

An all-day big show. Looked like people were mostly buying hand guns and many were just looking, as we were. Thousands of people, with hundreds signing up, joining the NRA. I saw a booth with a sign that read:

"IF YOU VOTED FOR OBAMA, WE DO NOT WANT YOUR BUSINESS.

YOU'RE TOO STUPID TO HAVE A FIREARM."

Now that is a real background check.

When a guy that occupies the WH takes an oath to support and defend the Constitution and instead unlawfully tries to change the Constitution, he alienates the lawful taxpaying citizens. The truth shall set you free.
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6656 May 2, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right with respect to the mention of profits and stock prices both occurring in the post you cited. I was thinking of post #6609, in which I mentioned only stock market prices. I stand corrected.
See how easily I own up to mistakes. As opposed to you folks trying to explain away things like...
...blightedsnot calling black posters "simians".
...buckprivatebobbielee joking about dragging "n-word's" behind his truck
...little eric hurling racial slur, after racial slur, after racial slur
...obseptictank posting childish, irrelevent filth about rumored homosexualality and oral sex
THAT is the difference between me, an honest, decent, humble man, and you and your ilk, hate-filled, intolerant, dishonest individuals.
What have I posted that allows you to link me to them?
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6657 May 2, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, that IS NOT what I said.
I said "rising corporate profits lead to surge in stock prices".
The inference is not that corporations should hire because stock prices are high. Stock prices have been known to rise simply because of investor speculation.
My point was/is since corporations are experiencing solid profits they should, as good coroporate citizens, expand their payrolls. This has historically been the nature of the relationshsip between corporate America and the buying public (consumers).
If you lack the education or intelligence to understand this simple fact about capitalism there is little I or anyone else can do to enlighten you.
Run along now, little fellow.
So, just because a company is making a profit, you expect them to just go out and hire more people, even if they have no need to expand their payroll?
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6658 May 2, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You would do well to stop following me around like a little schoolgirl. This behavior will net you nothing but more bumps and bruises and additional humiliation.
Tell us again how it's perfectly reasonable to use "dragging a "n-word" behind your truck" as a reasonable cautionary example of potentially damaging towing activities.
Go ahead. Show us what a worthless, loathsome, despicable waste of human flesh you are.
"The ignorant, the stupid and the hate-filled ye have with you always." The Book of Dave, 3:1
You would do well to answer the questions directed at you. Failure to do so only serves to prove the error of your ways.

Location hidden

#6659 May 2, 2013
By Patrick J. Buchanan
Barack says we need to have a conversation about race in America. Fair enough. But this time, it has to be a two-way conversation. White America needs to be heard from, not just lectured to. This time, the Silent Majority needs to have its convictions, grievances and demands heard. And among them are these:

First, America has been the best country on earth for black folks. It was here that 600,000 black people, brought from Africa in slave ships, grew into a community of 40 million, were introduced to Christian salvation, and reached the greatest levels of freedom and prosperity blacks have ever known. Jeremiah Wright ought to go down on his knees and thank God he is an American.

Second, no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white

Americans. Untold trillions have been spent since the 60's on welfare, food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream. Governments, businesses and colleges have engaged in discrimination against white folks -- with affirmative action, contract set-asides and quotas -- to advance black applicants over white applicants. Churches, foundations, civic groups, schools and individuals all over America have donated their time and money to support soup kitchens, adult education, day care, retirement and nursing homes for blacks.
We hear the grievances. Where is the gratitude??

Barack talks about new 'ladders of opportunity' for blacks. Let him go to Altoona and Johnstown, and ask the white kids in Catholic schools how many were visited lately by Ivy League recruiters handing

out scholarships for 'deserving' white kids? Is white America really responsible for the fact that the crime and incarceration rates for African-Americans are seven times those of white America? Is it really white America's fault that illegitimacy in the African-American community has hit 70 percent and the black dropout rate from high schools in some cities has reached 50 percent?

Is that the fault of white America or, first and foremost, a failure of the black community itself?

As for racism, its ugliest manifestation is in interracial crime, and especially interracial crimes of violence. Is Barack Obama aware that while white criminals choose black victims 3 percent of the time, black criminals choose white victims 45 percent of the time?

Is Barack aware that black-on-white rapes are 100 times more common than the reverse, that black-on-white robberies were 139 times as common in the first three years of this decade as the reverse?

We have all heard ad nauseam from the Rev. Al about Tawana Brawley, the Duke rape case and Jena . And all turned out to be hoaxes. But about the epidemic of black assaults on whites that are real, we hear nothing.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6660 May 2, 2013
Surge in U.S. truck and auto sales as the ecomomy continues to improve...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

Obama?

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6661 May 2, 2013
BS Is Called wrote:
<quoted text>
What have I posted that allows you to link me to them?
Try this on for size.

Post #6636...
BS Is Called wrote:
<quoted text>...
Also, The General said "you could damage your truck by doing that". That is a true statement, as you could damage your truck towing or dragging anything with it.
"Doing that" being dragging a "n-word" behind your truck.

I guess you derive some kind of perverse pleasure from having me repeatedly make an *ss of you.

Good lord! These sick bigots are so full of hate and rage they can't remember from one day to the next what racist blather they've posted. So they stupidly ask, time and time again, "What have I posted that indicates I'm a worthless, loathsome, despicable waste of human flesh AND a racist piece of trash?"

And they wonder why no one attaches any credence to the hate-mongering, blabbering, slobbering gibberish they post.
Sofa King Cool 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#6662 May 2, 2013
Answer the General's question Dumper Dave. Bless your little heart. teehee.

Location hidden

#6663 May 2, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Try this on for size.
Post #6636...
<quoted text>
I guess you derive some kind of perverse pleasure from having me repeatedly make an *ss of you.
Good lord! These sick bigots are so full of hate and rage they can't remember from one day to the next what racist blather they've posted. So they stupidly ask, time and time again, "What have I posted that indicates I'm a worthless, loathsome, despicable waste of human flesh AND a racist piece of trash?"
And they wonder why no one attaches any credence to the hate-mongering, blabbering, slobbering gibberish they post.
You have forgotten you have no credibility on this forum until you answer the General's question. Bless your little heart.
Sofa King Cool 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#6664 May 2, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
You have forgotten you have no credibility on this forum until you answer the General's question. Bless your little heart.
Anti-White racist haters like Doofus Dave could care less about "credibility" or the truth. Look at that racist buffoon Al Chimpton. Anyone with a strand of decency and self respect would be too ashamed to show their face after the Tawana Brawley debacle. Of course if the so-called "reverend"(what a joke) were White, he would have been run out on a rail, and possibly done jail time for instigating a FAKE "hate crime." Dumper Dave is probably a sociopathic race pimp just like Je$$e and Al. These idiots are so used to not being challenged for the hateful lies they spew, that they have no idea that anyone just by telling the truth makes them look like utter fools. Winning a debate or argument with fools like Duplicitous Dave is like taking candy from a baby.
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6666 May 2, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Try this on for size.
Post #6636...
<quoted text>
At least you "attempted" to answer the question. Direct your race card games at someone else.

Location hidden

#6667 May 2, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
The Dapper one has no credibility even if he answers the questions...

Location hidden

#6668 May 2, 2013
The nut is off his meds, guess he was thrown off Medicare again because of his violent actions in the "home". I would suggest he should calm down or they will remove his computer privileges again. My links of proof are irritating him so much he now has resorted to profanity to try and express his hatred. Bless his little heart.
Diaper Dave 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#6669 May 2, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
The nut is off his meds, guess he was thrown off Medicare again because of his violent actions in the "home". I would suggest he should calm down or they will remove his computer privileges again. My links of proof are irritating him so much he now has resorted to profanity to try and express his hatred. Bless his little heart.
I think the nut is very, very, close to losing it. Thank goodness he's being monitored in the "home." You really have to pity the poor fool. Jobless, scared of the truth, living in a delusional state of Marxist of propaganda. He's nearly as pathetic as ritewang and wassup.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6670 May 3, 2013
Positive jobs and unemployment figures push the Dow over 15,000.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/05/03/investing/sto...

These fools probably don't even know what the Dow is!

Obama?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paul McCartney's 'Out There!' shows are hot, ho... 7 min Big mike 2
Nurse with Ebola in Atlanta is "Making Good Pro... 2 hr Siemensions 1
Shots fired at high school football game in Atl... 2 hr Ira Erastonson 1
Don't vote for Conman: Charlie Hannah on Nov. 4... 2 hr Eva Rustrum 11
Indeed 3 hr Makes sense 28
Gas prices dropping below $3 in metro Atlanta 14 hr God 3
Couple Charged with Child Abuse (Aug '07) 14 hr joseph 134

Decatur News Video

Decatur Dating
Find my Match