Proud Pundit

York, SC

#6605 Apr 28, 2013
wassup wrote:
When President Obama is relected in 12 he will be able to balence the budget and help poor people more.
He needs to raise taxes and use the money to make life for needy people kids better.He knows the Bush types is got all the money and nobody else can get to it He can get to it .The republicans is wasteing they time running aginst President Obama the white house is his as long as he want it.
Well, Today is April 28,2013...I hope you are feeling pretty stupid about now. Not only did he NOT balance the budget, he has to be forced by law to even submit a budget of which nobody (even one Democrat) would vote for. He was forced by the Senate to STOP adding to the 17 trillion dollar deficit. Gas prices? Yea, when he went into office it was $1.67 today it's $3.20. Bringing home the troops? Nope. Closing Guantanamo? Nope. Free insurance? Haha! If Obamacare goes through everyone will pay 106% more taxes. Yes, even the ones who currently pay nothing. If you don't pay...they take your property. No property? Debtor's prison. That's what happens when you don't read the fine print sucker!

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#6606 Apr 28, 2013
Obama has never BEEN "President".

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6607 Apr 28, 2013
Proud Pundit wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Today is April 28,2013...I hope you are feeling pretty stupid about now. Not only did he NOT balance the budget, he has to be forced by law to even submit a budget of which nobody (even one Democrat) would vote for. He was forced by the Senate to STOP adding to the 17 trillion dollar deficit. Gas prices? Yea, when he went into office it was $1.67 today it's $3.20. Bringing home the troops? Nope. Closing Guantanamo? Nope. Free insurance? Haha! If Obamacare goes through everyone will pay 106% more taxes. Yes, even the ones who currently pay nothing. If you don't pay...they take your property. No property? Debtor's prison. That's what happens when you don't read the fine print sucker!
Wassup is now employed by the FAA in charge of scheduling flights.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#6608 Apr 28, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
You can wait until hell freezes over. Your "fašade" has crumbled, your truth is dismantled at every turn, your credibility is in shambles, and your humility is non existent. Just like Obama.
I take it you have nothing meaningful to share with us insofar as something horrifically dreadful I said about football fans. So I/we waited...for nothing.

Oh well. While we're "chatting"...

Have you exchanged any "good" racist jokes with your hate-filled pals (blightedsnot, little eric (or whatever name he's going by at the moment), gropinghand, etc.? Have you come to the defense of, or sided with, any sick bigot types lately? And lastly, have you made the virulently racist "don't damage your truck by dragging "n-word's" behind it" joke a regular part your spiel?

Yes, you truly are a worthless, loathsome, despicable waste of human flesh. There's a special place in the hottest aection of hell reserved for you and folks like you.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6609 Apr 28, 2013
Stock market continues to trend upward...

http://money.cnn.com/2013/04/28/investing/sto...

The economy is gathering steam, jobless claims are trending downward, terrorists are on the run, corporate profits are up.

Obama?

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6610 Apr 28, 2013
The sermon must have been intense this morning!

Just remember folks, if you are white, you are a hater, racist, bigot etc. It's really that simple.
Grobbbbbbbbb

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6611 Apr 28, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
The sermon must have been intense this morning!
Just remember folks, if you are white, you are a hater, racist, bigot etc. It's really that simple.
Grobbbbbbbbb
Not so, pee wee.

Not all Caucasians are racist, anymore than all blacks are on welfare or violent, lawbreaking thugs.

However, folks - regardless of their ethnicity - whose posts are laden with racist blather and hate-mongering, hate-promoting filth ARE racists. THAT would, of course, include you.

Let me know if you need further clarification on this matter. Being the helpful sort, whose mission it is to help the ignorant and the misinformed to become acquainted with the truth, I'm always willing to enlighten those who need enlightening.

Location hidden

#6612 Apr 28, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you have nothing meaningful to share with us insofar as something horrifically dreadful I said about football fans. So I/we waited...for nothing.
Have you exchanged any "good" racist jokes with your hate-filled pals (blightedsnot, little eric (or whatever name he's going by at the moment), gropinghand, etc.? Have you come to the defense of, or sided with, any sick bigot types lately? And lastly, have you made the virulently racist "don't damage your truck by dragging "n-word's" behind it" joke a regular part your spiel?
Yes, you truly are a worthless, loathsome, despicable waste of human flesh. There's a special place in the hottest aection of hell reserved for you and folks like you.
DD can't post without including distasteful malevolent pejoratives including calling someone a racist. Bless his little heart.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6613 Apr 28, 2013
As I glance at some of the hate-filled blather posted here in topx/Atlanta Forum I'm left to wonder...

Why are SOME white people so stubbornly racist?

http://www.topix.com/forum/atlanta/T54I5GSS4S...
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6614 Apr 28, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
The economy is gathering steam, jobless claims are trending downward, terrorists are on the run, corporate profits are up.
Obama?
No.

Location hidden

#6616 Apr 29, 2013
Rumor in DC is the flight delay problems America had were the results of obama putting Joe Biden in charge of the FAA for a week.
Obskeptic

Sterling Heights, MI

#6618 Apr 29, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
Obama?
You simply cannot connect the dots DD. I ask again, what is the black unemployment rate for men between 18-30? What is the U6 rate? What is the Labor Force Participation Rate? What is the cost of gasoline vs. the first day in office? How many successful terrorist acts involving the death of Americans on American soil in the name of Islam since his first day in office? How many hours of golf has he played since January vs. the hours meeting with his Treasury Secretary discussing economic strategy? Until the new Transportation Secretary was announced, how many blacks or women has he appointed to high level positions vs. white men? This guy should have you outraged DD, but somehow he has you testing your gag reflex while he's holding the back of your head.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#6619 Apr 29, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You, are the one with a regular spiel. Wrongful accusations of racism, attack methodology, retaliatory debate tactics, and just plain avoidance to answer the tough questions at hand are all a part of your spiel. You're almost at the level of the "nut", but not quite. Read your owners manual regarding the dangers of towing.

Adios!

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#6620 Apr 29, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
You simply cannot connect the dots DD. I ask again, what is the black unemployment rate for men between 18-30? What is the U6 rate? What is the Labor Force Participation Rate? What is the cost of gasoline vs. the first day in office? How many successful terrorist acts involving the death of Americans on American soil in the name of Islam since his first day in office? How many hours of golf has he played since January vs. the hours meeting with his Treasury Secretary discussing economic strategy? Until the new Transportation Secretary was announced, how many blacks or women has he appointed to high level positions vs. white men? This guy should have you outraged DD, but somehow he has you testing your gag reflex while he's holding the back of your head.
Those would be some of the tough questions at hand. If he can't "recall" what he said about football fans, how do you expect him to even attempt to answer your questions?
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#6622 Apr 29, 2013
Ladies and gentlemen, wassup has left the building.
Obskeptic

Sterling Heights, MI

#6623 Apr 29, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Those would be some of the tough questions at hand. If he can't "recall" what he said about football fans, how do you expect him to even attempt to answer your questions?
Whats an even more flagrant display of stupidity is he points to the stock market going up, which is nothing more then the rich getting richer. Both the corporate hogs the left hate so much as well as the "wrong" rich people, because we all know certain rich people are OK.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6624 Apr 29, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>...
This guy should have you outraged DD, but somehow he has you testing your gag reflex while he's holding the back of your head.
When all else fails fall resort to homosexual/oral sex references.

...and the embittered, simple-minded moron wonders why no one attaches any credence to the nonsense he posts.

Can a poster be any more childish than this fool?

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6625 Apr 29, 2013
Millions of Americans have their retirement savings in IRA's, 401k plans and other investments tied to the stock market. Yet we have a fool who believes only rich people make money in the stock market. The fool probably has his life savings (all $324 of it) buried in his backyard.

This kind of brainless, jack*ss stupidity cannot be taught. It simply has to be genetically ingrained, or the result of repeated serious head injuries, or stem from a lifetime of drug and/or alcohol abuse.

Good lord! The abject ignorance of these cretins boggles the mind. The blabbering, slobbering gibberish they post often leaves me staring in amazement at the screen and asking myself, "Can anyone really be this stupid?!?!"
Obskeptic

Sterling Heights, MI

#6626 Apr 30, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
Millions of Americans have their retirement savings in IRA's, 401k plans and other investments tied to the stock market. Yet we have a fool who believes only rich people make money in the stock market. The fool probably has his life savings (all $324 of it) buried in his backyard.
This kind of brainless, jack*ss stupidity cannot be taught. It simply has to be genetically ingrained, or the result of repeated serious head injuries, or stem from a lifetime of drug and/or alcohol abuse.
Good lord! The abject ignorance of these cretins boggles the mind. The blabbering, slobbering gibberish they post often leaves me staring in amazement at the screen and asking myself, "Can anyone really be this stupid?!?!"
I'm confused here DD. This "brainless jack*ss" just had another 30K month. I think what your seeing when you stare at that screen is a reflection of your own dumb*ss. By the way, my folks had five of us, all from the same father no less, and every single one of us is successful, unless my oldest brother is disqualified for having a divorce.

Location hidden

#6627 Apr 30, 2013
The current rise in the stock market is tied to a direct relationship to consumer spending. Consumers are following a model set by Congress and the current occupier in which they are over spending money they don't have. This is helping the wealthy stock holders (thanks), but it is only cosmetic. I remember the same thing occurring in the housing market right before it crashed. Does this ring a bell DD? When will DD answer the General's question?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ban on fast-food TV commercials could cut child... (Nov '08) 40 min health 12
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 49 min health 19,833
Thomas E. Way II (Oct '09) 2 hr Valhard 2
News Is 2016 a 50-50 Proposition? 3 hr Crazy Ray 2
Atlanta cops are more racist than the rednecks ... 3 hr Jake_S 3
News Protestors gather to support Atlanta educators ... 4 hr Go Blue Forever 12
6 Rapes in Brookhaven! 5 hr RP McMurphy 1

Flash Flood Watch for Dekalb County was issued at April 19 at 8:01AM EDT

More from around the web

Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]