Five Reasons Why Obama Is A Good Pres...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6585 Apr 27, 2013
Evidence has surfaced that sarin gas was used in Syria to kill rebels. This might have been where Sadam Husein hid his sarin gas of mass destruction.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#6586 Apr 27, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall posting anything about football fans, other than a mention of Pittsburgh Steeler fans having a group of Franco Harris fans who called the something along the lines of Franco's Italian-American Army....which is a pretty innoucuous bit of information.
It appears you've been furiously scouring topix, earnestly trying to find something I've said that rises to the level of warped, hate-filled bigotry you and your pals have been spewing here for the past couple years. The best you could come up with was something I said about football fans? Really?
Have you been trying to set a trap for me all this time? Poor thing...
Very well then. Assuming I did post something of true signifance regarding football fans, please provide me/us with a link to the post in question, as I have done with the numerous racist, hate-filled posts generated by you and your bigoted pals.
I'll wait patiently.
You can wait until hell freezes over. Your "fa├žade" has crumbled, your truth is dismantled at every turn, your credibility is in shambles, and your humility is non existent. Just like Obama.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6587 Apr 27, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
And it won't be long before we see Nancy Pelosi, Stenny Hoyer and the other white, democrat power structure allow the latinos to stand behind them when they take the podium to hate on republicans and announce their new legislative agendas. The white controlled democrats have the best props. The present the image of diversity using their black, latino, and gay props behind them to further their cause.

In reality the democrats are cutting their own throats. They have been engaged in racial politics for so long that they are now being replaced by non-white democrats in every election cycle. If you consider their philosophy it's strange how any white democrat thinks they have a future in their own party. I wonder where they'll go?
Grobbbbbbbbbb
Tyrone 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#6588 Apr 27, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
In reality the democrats are cutting their own throats. They have been engaged in racial politics for so long that they are now being replaced by non-white democrats in every election cycle. If you consider their philosophy it's strange how any white democrat thinks they have a future in their own party. I wonder where they'll go?
Grobbbbbbbbbb
Traitorous trash is never remembered or memorialized by anyone. They are not only depised by the ones you they defected from but even the ones who USED them. Every see anyone in Britian honoring Benedict Arnold? Quite amusing to think people like the Peanut farmer from Georgia, Slick Willie Clinton and that witch Hillary think somehow they will be honored in the future by the Brown masses. Too funny. Clearly, people like the aforementioned clueless idiots aren't living in the real world.
Tyrone 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#6589 Apr 27, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Grobbbbbbbbbb
Blacks dropped Billary Clinton like a bad habit when it came time to choose between her and Obama. Bill and Hillary had been SUCKING up to Blacks for years and despite all that, they stabbed them in the back and voted for Obama just because Obama was Black, well half-Black at least.

Location hidden

#6590 Apr 27, 2013
Tyrone 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks dropped Billary Clinton like a bad habit when it came time to choose between her and Obama. Bill and Hillary had been SUCKING up to Blacks for years and despite all that, they stabbed them in the back and voted for Obama just because Obama was Black, well half-Black at least.

I'm still amazed that Obama was able to destroy Hillary, a clearly better candidate, by simply applying the race card in the primaries.
Grobbbbbb
Tyrone 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#6591 Apr 27, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still amazed that Obama was able to destroy Hillary, a clearly better candidate, by simply applying the race card in the primaries.
Grobbbbbb
If Cornell West or Spike Lee ran against Obama they would receive more of the Black vote. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why.

Draketown, GA

#6592 Apr 27, 2013
Democratic senators, at a caucus meeting with White House officials, expressed concerns on Thursday about how the Obama administration was carrying out the health care law they adopted three years ago.

Draketown, GA

#6593 Apr 27, 2013
They wrote it, they campaigned for it, they pushed it through the Congress in a unified effort, and the President signed it into law.

Draketown, GA

#6594 Apr 27, 2013
Adopted sounds so less significant than what the Democrats did, but now it is blowing up in their faces.

Draketown, GA

#6595 Apr 27, 2013
No doubt soon they will be blaming George Bush for this.

The walk back has begun for the Democrats. It is another reason the GOP should avoid at all costs every effort to fix Obamacare. Let the Democrats suffer through their own handiwork.

Location hidden

#6596 Apr 27, 2013
The original obamacare law was over 2000 pages long, the regulations made by the obama regulators is over 7 feet tall totaling thousands of pages. It's not going to get any better people. obama=bigger government=more regulations=less understanding of the regulations=generates more fines for income to increase the size of the government.

The democrats have created a never ending cycle which is a useless self perpetuating entity feeding off the taxpayers like a cancer.

Location hidden

#6597 Apr 27, 2013
Tyrone 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>If Cornell West or Spike Lee ran against Obama they would receive more of the Black vote. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why.

I don't agree. Black voters have no problem at all labeling black republicans as traitors and "Uncle Tom" and such. We've already seen it many times. Look how they are going after Ben Carson.
Grobbbbbb
Tyrone 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#6598 Apr 27, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree. Black voters have no problem at all labeling black republicans as traitors and "Uncle Tom" and such. We've already seen it many times. Look how they are going after Ben Carson.
Grobbbbbb
I'd be willing to bet you a sawbuck that the real percentage of African American votes that Obama received is more like 99.99999% than the reported 92%. Guarantee you, not only Colon Bowel voted for Obama, but so did Condi Rice and good ole Herman Cain. Hell, for that matter, I'll throw in good ole Bill Cosby too.

Location hidden

#6599 Apr 28, 2013
The planned flight delays by the current occupier in the WH didn't turn out to be a pie in the sky for him, but instead turned out to be a pie in the face for obama.

Location hidden

#6600 Apr 28, 2013
The Virtual President defends his position on the 2nd Amendment

http://www.youtube.com/embed/_T-F_zfoDqI

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6601 Apr 28, 2013
Tyrone 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>I'd be willing to bet you a sawbuck that the real percentage of African American votes that Obama received is more like 99.99999% than the reported 92%. Guarantee you, not only Colon Bowel voted for Obama, but so did Condi Rice and good ole Herman Cain. Hell, for that matter, I'll throw in good ole Bill Cosby too.
prove it.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6602 Apr 28, 2013
Tyrone 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>If Cornell West or Spike Lee ran against Obama they would receive more of the Black vote. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why.
Diaper Dave knows why.
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6603 Apr 28, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
The planned flight delays by the current occupier in the WH didn't turn out to be a pie in the sky for him, but instead turned out to be a pie in the face for obama.
The idiocy of his plan wass that the FAA was alloted more money thatn they had asked for (without cutting security, controllers, and towers), so even with the big bad sequester (which Obama suggested) there was no need for the "FAA cuts". The question is why did they happen? Not that we'll ever get an honest answer from this administration. Even the democrats saw fit to reverse the decision to cut those services.
Tyrone 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#6604 Apr 28, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
prove it.
prove "they" didn't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 6 hr Leroy 374
tar n meds 8 hr hereinatlanta 1
Ronald Trump Caused Violent and Hatred 8 hr Monster 111
Democrats Will Be Democrats 12 hr Speedy T 2
CVS PHARMACY treats employees like trash (Jan '09) 19 hr Yugottabesorude 279
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed fDS 20,173
Why do black people hate Jews? (Jan '13) Wed Neuterable 267
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages