Eric 2016

Cleveland, GA

#6513 Apr 23, 2013
Answer the General's question Deceiving Diaper Dave. Whatcha skeered of boy, the troof? Come on Duplicitous Dave, quit spewing fairy tales and tell the troof. Bless your little heart.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#6514 Apr 23, 2013
I'm sorry. Have you fellows forgotten my positon on answereing questions posed by you and your ilk? Let me refresh your memories.

I don't answer race-baiting questions posed by sick bigots or racist trash, or those posed on behalf of sick bigots or racist trash. That would include you and those who, like you, have made it a habit to engage in race-baiting, and/or trafficking in, or "amening ", racial slurs here and in other threads.

I'm not your pal, your researcher, your reference source or your errand boy. I wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire, and I'm certainly not answering any SUPPOSEDLY intelligent questions posed by you, or worthless, loathsome, despicable trash like you.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6516 Apr 23, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
I'm sorry. Have you fellows forgotten my positon on answereing questions posed by you and your ilk? Let me refresh your memories.
I don't answer race-baiting questions posed by sick bigots or racist trash, or those posed on behalf of sick bigots or racist trash. That would include you and those who, like you, have made it a habit to engage in race-baiting, and/or trafficking in, or "amening ", racial slurs here and in other threads.
I'm not your pal, your researcher, your reference source or your errand boy. I wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire, and I'm certainly not answering any SUPPOSEDLY intelligent questions posed by you, or worthless, loathsome, despicable trash like you.
Failure to answer will keep your credibility at its current convoluted opinionated level. Your pejorative expressions used in your posts allow us to view the hate within your misinformed mind. Bless your little heart.

Location hidden

#6518 Apr 23, 2013
I am again elated the nut has allowed me to know how much my truth irritates him. His posts show it is again time for another weekly cold water enema to remove some of the crap from his psychotic mind. I have no expectations for improving his trashy mouth from which he constantly emulates pejoratives characteristic of a demented racist. Bless his little heart.
Eric 2016

Cleveland, GA

#6519 Apr 23, 2013
Speakin' of "inbred," oops, I'll be nice to the Sofa boy since he's "special." bwah hahaha. Sofa Turd Douche aka STD is a double digit midget, and we're not talking height. teehee.
Malcolm XXX

United States

#6520 Apr 23, 2013
The"free" Obama phones. No more white guilt (we elected a black man president).$4.00 / gallon gas to encourage conservation.The slowest economic recovery in the history of our country which results in less fuel use / polution.His attempt at gun control has probably been the best economic stimulus the firearms business has seen in years. OK, that's 5..Also, with less people working the traffic seems a bit less.
Malcolm XXX

United States

#6521 Apr 23, 2013
OK. List your 5.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#6522 Apr 23, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
Rising corporate profits lead to surge in stock prices. Corporate America is rolling in the dough under this administrations's stewardship.
http://money.cnn.com/2013/04/23/investing/sto...
Corporate America has to love this President!
Now, if only the companies experiencing such phenomenal financial growth would spread the wealth by hiring Americans seeking employment.
So you believe that corporate America should hire people just for the hell of it? What would corporate America hire people to do?

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#6523 Apr 23, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Failure to answer will keep your credibility at its current convoluted opinionated level. Your pejorative expressions used in your posts allow us to view the hate within your misinformed mind. Bless your little heart.
He continues to gloss over the fact that he posted some of the most despicable things on these forums. Typical strategy of LWLD's like Dave.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#6524 Apr 23, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
Rising corporate profits lead to surge in stock prices. Corporate America is rolling in the dough under this administrations's stewardship.
Now, if only the companies experiencing such phenomenal financial growth would spread the wealth by hiring Americans seeking employment.
Instead of you babbling on about what you think corporate America should do, why don't you ask yourself, and corporate America why they aren't hiring?

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#6525 Apr 23, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
Answer the General's question Deceiving Diaper Dave. Whatcha skeered of boy, the troof? Come on Duplicitous Dave, quit spewing fairy tales and tell the troof. Bless your little heart.
Dave cannot honestly answer the questions I have asked of him, without admitting that he is a h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e of the first order. Especially the question regarding his true feelings of football fans.
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6527 Apr 24, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dope. Football fans? That's what's bugging you? Try this, most football fans are fat, lazy a-holes that need to turn off the TV, quit smashing food down their gullets and go outside.
Get your head out of lighturdnuts az and find something real to talk about.
Ask me a question you little twerp.
What a pathetic idiot.
The General has been more than patient with you. The General has asked you many questions of which you reply with misguided and unfounded nonsense. It is a credit to The General that he ignores your bait. More people should follow his lead, and get a laugh at watching you act the fool.
Obskeptic

Detroit, MI

#6528 Apr 24, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
I hate to remind you of this DD, but your side hates corporate america, remember? The narrative you liars have been promoting for decades is that your for the little guy, not making the top 7% even more wealthy, while us little guys in the 93% have been losing huge by every measure.
Obskeptic

Detroit, MI

#6529 Apr 24, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dope. Football fans? That's what's bugging you? Try this, most football fans are fat, lazy a-holes that need to turn off the TV, quit smashing food down their gullets and go outside.
Get your head out of lighturdnuts az and find something real to talk about.
Ask me a question you little twerp.
What a pathetic idiot.
You seem to have a fixation on guys asses and homosexual behavior. Your comments are not flattering to the gay community though, because they are intended to be hurtful and insulting. I thought we were all trying to get along and be understanding and compassionate with the LGBT community and its issues, and here you are throwing their sexuality around with the intent to degrade others. What a pathetic idiot.
caleb

San Jose, CA

#6530 Apr 24, 2013
wassup wrote:
President Obama saved the country from another great depression , he giving everybody free insurance,he enforces the constitution even for terrorist ,he gives to the poor,he protects immigrats from the racist,he extended unemployement,he making jobs,he ,s ending the war,President Obama is the best president in American history.
are you stupid?
Homosexuals

Louisville, KY

#6531 Apr 24, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have a fixation on guys asses and homosexual behavior. Your comments are not flattering to the gay community though, because they are intended to be hurtful and insulting. I thought we were all trying to get along and be understanding and compassionate with the LGBT community and its issues, and here you are throwing their sexuality around with the intent to degrade others. What a pathetic idiot.
Sofa King Cool/Hugh Janus/Christian Coalition/icouldusesomehel p/ The Book/Anzor Tsarnaev has insulted anyone who lives in the south, fat people, poor people, senior citizens, and homosexuals. He believes the poor are poor by choice.
Football Fans

Louisville, KY

#6533 Apr 24, 2013
Homosexuals wrote:
<quoted text>
Sofa King Cool/Hugh Janus/Christian Coalition/icouldusesomehel p/ The Book/Anzor Tsarnaev has insulted anyone who lives in the south, fat people, poor people, senior citizens, and homosexuals. He believes the poor are poor by choice.
And football fans. They are lazy.
Got It

Louisville, KY

#6535 Apr 24, 2013
icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. They are lazy.
Sofa King Cool/Hugh Janus/Christian Coalition/icouldusesomehel p/ The Book/Anzor Tsarnaev has insulted anyone who lives in the south, fat people, poor people, senior citizens, football fans, and homosexuals.

Location hidden

#6536 Apr 24, 2013
Got It wrote:
<quoted text>
Sofa King Cool/Hugh Janus/Christian Coalition/icouldusesomehel p/ The Book/Anzor Tsarnaev has insulted anyone who lives in the south, fat people, poor people, senior citizens, football fans, and homosexuals.
If I may differ with you. Only a person we take serious with a hint of credibility can insult another. The nut has no credibility here, and can therefore is a failure in his attempts to insult anyone. The nut has problems, his main one is he is a paranoid schizophrenic, he doesn't know who he is or even where he is.

Location hidden

#6537 Apr 24, 2013
The nut has no credibility here, and therefore is a failure in his attempts to insult anyone.

*Please insert this sentence as an edit in the sentence in my last post, thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Bently 19,568
More ebolo 4 hr Raymond 1
Diaper Dave Wed Troll Tide 1
Obama Best President Tue Hugo 17
Will do anything...desperate of $1000 cash now! (Apr '13) Tue good man 94
2nd Major Drug Seizure in 2 Days (Sep '07) Tue TruthBtold 11
Atlanta Chat Room is a great place to meet sing... (Nov '06) Tue faith short 577

Decatur News Video

Decatur Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Decatur News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Decatur

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:37 am PST