Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6464 Apr 18, 2013
The same guy that is the current occupier of the WH who said he would balance the budget now claims 90% of America was behind his gun bill which was defeated in the Senate. He forgot to mention even the democrats voted against it. I love to see him so upset, and lying like a snake to try and cover his incompetence. obama has lied so much he now has almost as low a credibility rating as the nut and DD. Bless his little heart.

Location hidden

#6465 Apr 18, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
Does anybody actually respond to, or converse with, this "icouldusesomehelp" goof?
Typical troll?
"No, not I said the little red hen", you have wisdom and insight. He is so irritated by my posts he has wished me dead, I must be doing something right. Bless his little heart.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6466 Apr 18, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
Does anybody actually respond to, or converse with, this "icouldusesomehelp" goof?
Typical troll?

Not a typical troll at all. This guy is trolling an Atlanta board from California. His whole game is to use bigotry and prejudice to fight southern white racism. It doesn't matter that most of his examples and gripes come from old movies, I mean decades old. He hates white southerners and says some of the dumbest crap to illustrate it.

You can be talking about marshmallows and he'll call you a racist because most of them are white.
Grobbbbbbbb

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#6468 Apr 18, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
Typical troll?
No.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#6469 Apr 18, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps they finally realized what a massive waste of time and money it would be. If they waste money chasing down gun owners, how will they pay for all those hungry mouths stepping across the border? Let's say they do manage to get every legal gun owner to register their weapons, what does it serve? What's the point of it?
And what impact will it have on the illegal gun owners? What makes more sense is to serialize the ammunition since guns are so easy to make. I almost think he should have legalized pot at the beginning of his second term, waited a year or so, THEN went after all this gun legislation. He still could have used Sandy Hook or even Loughner as his basis. After a year or so of legal pot people would have been apathetic and concerned more about Doritos and Twinkies than guns.
Grobbbbbbbbb
The point is simple; legal and law abiding citizens have most of the property and money. He can't get those things from anywhere else. Without those things he cannot continue his "transformation" of America. That's all there is to it.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6470 Apr 19, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is simple; legal and law abiding citizens have most of the property and money. He can't get those things from anywhere else. Without those things he cannot continue his "transformation" of America. That's all there is to it.

It does make me wonder if the whole setup was indeed to have Obama crash and burn and leave office in disgrace. If he had only 1 term we'd hear decades of how he was "cheated". Instead we'll now hear decades of how wrong he was. Look how well that turned out for the peanut farmer. Only a handfull of people try to say he was a "good" president. The rest either change the subject or agree that he was a total f# ckup who failed to back the Shah and brought us into the age of modern jihadists. Obama the abdicator will be remembered for a long time. I bet he gets his face on a bank note long before Carter or Clinton though. Why? Well because Americans are more concerned with "making history" artificially than experiencing it realistically.
Grobbbbbbbb

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#6471 Apr 19, 2013
John McCain voices his alignent with President Obama on foreign policy matters.

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/5662-mccain...

I'm sure there will be a litany litany of raging, foaming-at-the-mouth attacks against McCain for voicing support of something/anything Obama is doing. The "Keep Hate Alive" faction of the Republican party is going to go berserk over McCain's transgression. Apparently the good Senator didn't learn anything by watching the extremist, rightwing kooks eviscerate New Jersey Governor Chris Christie for merely giving President Obama a hug.
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6473 Apr 19, 2013
David Axelrod, sounding shell-shocked by the decisiveness of the Senate defeat on gun reform, said Obama is indeed frustrated by the constraints that bind him and knows that’s what he signed up for.“On this one, he tried everything,” Axelrod said.“It’s easy after a stinging defeat like this to say:‘There’s no formula.’ But what you can’t do is take your bat and ball and go home.”

Which is axactly what the President will do. I'll bet the executive orders are already printed, and the pens for signing are lined up.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/behind-...

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#6474 Apr 19, 2013
BS Is Called wrote:
David Axelrod, sounding shell-shocked by the decisiveness of the Senate defeat on gun reform, said Obama is indeed frustrated by the constraints that bind him and knows that’s what he signed up for.“On this one, he tried everything,” Axelrod said.“It’s easy after a stinging defeat like this to say:‘There’s no formula.’ But what you can’t do is take your bat and ball and go home.”
Which is axactly what the President will do. I'll bet the executive orders are already printed, and the pens for signing are lined up.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/behind-...
Wow!...an actual comment on a topic.

I don't know that falling 5 votes short is a "decisive" defeat, but it is a defeat nonetheless.

Location hidden

#6475 Apr 19, 2013
Many believe obama's dope smoking is the reason obama can't deal with his failures in politics, but some say his over indulgence with Afro Sheen is the root of his problems.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#6477 Apr 20, 2013
Obama is neither a "Good" or a "bad" "President" since Obama has never BEEN the bona-fides President. Obama is a usurper and a spy.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#6478 Apr 20, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the factual information. I find the truth to be both refreshing and liberating.
So, does Rasmussen speak the truth? Do you think you can answer that question? I find the truth to be both refreshing and liberating also, especially the truth that Obama's ratings have shown a steady and significant drop since January 2009. Since the day he obtained the Presidency, it's been a downhill slide.

Friday, April 19, 2013

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Obama's job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) now disapprove.

Today’s figures include 28% who Strongly Approve of the way Obama is performing as president and 38% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -10

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#6479 Apr 20, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
John McCain voices his alignent with President Obama on foreign policy matters.
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/5662-mccain...
I'm sure there will be a litany litany of raging, foaming-at-the-mouth attacks against McCain for voicing support of something/anything Obama is doing. The "Keep Hate Alive" faction of the Republican party is going to go berserk over McCain's transgression. Apparently the good Senator didn't learn anything by watching the extremist, rightwing kooks eviscerate New Jersey Governor Chris Christie for merely giving President Obama a hug.
It is no surprise that McCain speaks out against the Libertarian stand on this issue. It is certainly not a credit, or discredit, to Obama where America is now with foreign policy, or that McCain made such a statement.

From Rasmussen, an organization you support as factual;

It's a different definition of leadership than America is known for, and it comes from two beliefs: that the relative power of the U.S. is declining, as rivals like China rise, and that the U.S. is reviled in many parts of the world."

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#6480 Apr 21, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!...an actual comment on a topic.
I don't know that falling 5 votes short is a "decisive" defeat, but it is a defeat nonetheless.
Was The last Presidential election a decisive victory for Obama?

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#6481 Apr 21, 2013
DapperDave wrote:

<quoted text>
Here's what he said...
<quoted text>
...first sentence, fifth word - "all".
Second sentence... "Why don't they happen in places like Georgia, Alabama, or Wyoming?"
Go away...

General Robert E Lee wrote:

And the sixth word is "these", as in plural of this, meaning in reference to a specific, or group of specifics.
Blatant Bigotry

Louisville, KY

#6482 Apr 21, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand how lighturdnuts and his southern Taliban can be so out of touch, angry, biased and almost always wrong.
It's astonishing that people can be so blatantly racist.
Says the blatant bigot who calls the entire south uncivilized...Who calls others "stupid hillbilly" over, and over, and over...Who is either a white investor or 100% white German depending on his mood...Who crows about his good life in the hills of California while making fun of persons in poverty...Who lives in a nearly all white area while reaching across the continent professing to fight racism...Who responds to legitimate questions with short, snippy responses...Who is obsessed with having sex with his sister...Who is an ageist...Who calls people fat and toothless...Who says poverty is by choice...I just don't understand how he can be so out of touch, angry, biased, and almost always wrong.

I don't understand how a man can be so rude, insulting, and hypocritical.
Oops

Louisville, KY

#6483 Apr 21, 2013
Blatant Bigotry wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the blatant bigot who calls the entire south uncivilized...Who calls others "stupid hillbilly" over, and over, and over...Who is either a white investor or 100% white German depending on his mood...Who crows about his good life in the hills of California while making fun of persons in poverty...Who lives in a nearly all white area while reaching across the continent professing to fight racism...Who responds to legitimate questions with short, snippy responses...Who is obsessed with having sex with his sister...Who is an ageist...Who calls people fat and toothless...Who says poverty is by choice...I just don't understand how he can be so out of touch, angry, biased, and almost always wrong.
I don't understand how a man can be so rude, insulting, and hypocritical.
That should read "non-white investor".

Location hidden

#6484 Apr 21, 2013
Non whites play a joke on blacks

http://999ktdy.com/funeral-taxi-prank/...
Eric 2016

Dahlonega, GA

#6485 Apr 21, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
Non whites play a joke on blacks
http://999ktdy.com/funeral-taxi-prank/...
Turd world culture. You gotta love it.

Location hidden

#6486 Apr 21, 2013
7 reasons POTUSA sucks:

1. all time record annual average gas prices.
2. all time record food stamp participation.
3. all time high youth unemployment.
4. all time high number of Americans no longer in the labor force.
5. all time record number of Americans collecting disability benefits.
6. all time record number of Americans living in poverty.
7. all time record U.S. debt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama and the muslim brotherhood 1 hr OMTE 7
Why GOP won: Shifting white votes hurt Democrats 1 hr Asian Guy 357
You are invited to visit the home of the KKK by... (Jun '12) 3 hr American_4life 20
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Judith Feinberg 19,478
The Media Message in Ferguson Should be Don't A... 11 hr Culture Auditor 1
Tparty Gomert for President campaign in FULL SWING 12 hr Tparty Times Tele... 1
Why White Guys Like Asian Girls (May '12) 13 hr tom 341

Decatur News Video

Decatur Dating
Find my Match

Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Decatur News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Decatur

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]