Five Reasons Why Obama Is A Good Pres...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#6415 Apr 8, 2013
Our economic recovery and no new wars....two great reasons....
Are you nuts

Stafford, VA

#6416 Apr 8, 2013
watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a real person or someone out of a fairy tale? You surely can't be the sharpest pencil in the pack with your coments and strange way of warped thinking.I suggest you get back into that nice warm white jacket with the ties in the back and into that nice warm cell with the bars on the window and lock on the door. You should not be allowed out with the human race.
What is up with wassups brain bit to much pot first off proper grammar please second off Obama Is the worst raising taxes for workers and letting fat lazy fucks get paid for sleeping for gods sake lets not forget Obama wouldn't have won was he white no one voted for his ideals they voted for his skin if it had been a black republican outcome would be the same.
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6417 Apr 9, 2013
A very good read;

You may be able to add President Obama to the list of those who don’t give a hoot about seniors.

He wants to reduce Social Security benefits at a time when, if anything, seniors need an increase.

These people who think Social Security is fair game overlook the following:

(1) Social Security is self-funded;

(2) It is currently running a surplus;

(3) It not contributing one red cent to the government’s budget deficit;

(4) Thus it does not need to be “reformed;”

(5) Most important, recipients are entitled by law to receive these benefits.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/does-obama-w...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6418 Apr 9, 2013
The number of deadbeats receiving food stamps have more than doubled during obama's occupancy of the WH. Reasons why:
It allows obama to buy votes from deadbeats who would sell their votes for a piece of fried chicken.

and

Morgan Stanly one of obama's major contributors gets $2.40 each from the tax payers for managing each case of food stamps/EBT monthly making the EBT/food stamp giveaway one the most profitable programs at Morgan Stanly.

So food stamps are buying votes for the democrats and providing a pay off for those who contribute to the election for the democrats. Corruption in the food stamp/EBT programs is so rampant states are now passing laws to prevent these deadbeat thugs from using this money for gambling, booze, prostitution, etc. This makes a nice package of fraud for the democrats. Now you know the rest of the story.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#6419 Apr 11, 2013
Fewer layoffs as the economy continues to improve...

http://money.cnn.com/2013/04/11/news/economy/...
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6420 Apr 11, 2013
One look at the labor force participation rate since 2008, shows the real picture.

http://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000

Location hidden

#6421 Apr 11, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
Another clueless and uneducated post...

After a certain point in time, there's not enough people working for layoffs to continue.

Location hidden

#6422 Apr 11, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
Hey DD, you won't answer the General's question would you care to explain the reason for this large unemployment rate for the city of Atlanta and not for the surrounding suburbs? If you need help contact "Tip" Johnson who said Guam might tip over.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution (April 11, 2013)

A first-blush look at the city of Atlanta’s economy suggests a post-recessionary rebound with home sales up, construction cranes rising and new restaurants opening from Inman Park to Buckhead.

Looks, though, can deceive. The city’s 11.2 percent unemployment rate is more than two percentage points higher than the two counties, Fulton and DeKalb, in which it lies.

Atlanta’s jobless ills become even more pronounced once the rates in Cobb and Gwinnett, both at 7.4 percent, are considered.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6423 Apr 11, 2013
BS Is Called wrote:
One look at the labor force participation rate since 2008, shows the real picture.
Excellent information.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6424 Apr 11, 2013
BS Is Called wrote:

If you think about it, the way this illustrates the decline in labor force participation, which artificially lowered the unemployment numbers by kicking the non-performers out of the equation, is almost the exact same plan that Beverly Hall put into motion in the Atlanta schools. It wasn't just changing test answers. It was also a matter of getting the lowest performers out of the school system or diverting them so the CRCT was not ever put before them.

While clever in simplicity, particularly with the way it fools the marginalized masses, such a scheme can't possibly last. Eventually there's a snap back to reality that wipes out all the artificial "gains" and exposes the entire plan. Just ask Bev!
Grobbbbbbbbb

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6425 Apr 12, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Your descent into complete silliness is accelerating.
Are you next going to ask me how I feel about barbers, carpenters, equestrians, accountants, electricians, architects, waitresses, astonomers, ping pong players, violinists, philatelists, stamp colletors, trapeze artitsts, ballerinas, archers, farmers, wiccans, bankers, stockbrokers, roofers, fashion designers, bakers, postal workers, song writers, plumbers, engineers, teachers, art lovers, numerologists,...?
I see the penis enlargement pills ur wife and BF ordered r working, ur a bigger dick than ever.

Location hidden

#6426 Apr 13, 2013
President Obama's approval ratings are so low now, the Kenyans are accusing him of being born in the United States.
Eric 2016

Dahlonega, GA

#6428 Apr 13, 2013
Hugh Janus wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop being so stupid. My God, you're an idiot and a liar.
As of today, Rasmussen gives Obama a 51% approval rating. The lowest he's EVER had was 39%.
Bush (G.W.) 19%
Clinton 36%
Bush (G.H.W.) 29%
Reagan 35%
Carter 28%
Ford 37%
Nixon 23%
Johnson35%
And you actually believe the validity of these bullsheet polls? Now who is exactly "being so stupid." But then again, given how far downhill America has fallen under the Zionist spell of libtardation, is it any wonder IF Obongo's numbers have never fallen much below 50%. After all, to disapprove of the job that Obammy is doing as POTUS would be considered "waycisss." I would say of the POTUS you have listed that only three could even remotely be considered above average at their jobs and two of them not much better than average. Nixon and Clinton were just barely above a marginally good Commander In Chief, while Reagan was just a notch or two above. Reagan is as often overrated as Nixon is underrated. On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the ideal POTUS, I'd give Reagan a 7, Slick Willie & Trickie Dickie a 5.5 each. Pappy Bush and Ford each receive 3.5's, while good ole JC & Dubya ring in at 2.5 each. Now we get to the bottom of the barrel as the Texas failure known as LBJ comes in at a lowly 2 and that leaves us with the Kenyan known as Obongo. Obongo aka Obammy is at the very bottom rating only a very weak 1.25, and even that is being generous.
The truth

Downey, CA

#6429 Apr 13, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>And you actually believe the validity of these bullsheet polls? Now who is exactly "being so stupid." But then again, given how far downhill America has fallen under the Zionist spell of libtardation, is it any wonder IF Obongo's numbers have never fallen much below 50%. After all, to disapprove of the job that Obammy is doing as POTUS would be considered "waycisss." I would say of the POTUS you have listed that only three could even remotely be considered above average at their jobs and two of them not much better than average. Nixon and Clinton were just barely above a marginally good Commander In Chief, while Reagan was just a notch or two above. Reagan is as often overrated as Nixon is underrated. On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the ideal POTUS, I'd give Reagan a 7, Slick Willie & Trickie Dickie a 5.5 each. Pappy Bush and Ford each receive 3.5's, while good ole JC & Dubya ring in at 2.5 each. Now we get to the bottom of the barrel as the Texas failure known as LBJ comes in at a lowly 2 and that leaves us with the Kenyan known as Obongo. Obongo aka Obammy is at the very bottom rating only a very weak 1.25, and even that is being generous.
What a dunce.
Obskeptic

Ypsilanti, MI

#6430 Apr 14, 2013
Hugh Janus wrote:
<quoted text>
As of today, Rasmussen gives Obama a 51% approval rating. The lowest he's EVER had was 39%.
Bush (G.W.) 19%
Clinton 36%
Bush (G.H.W.) 29%
Reagan 35%
Carter 28%
Ford 37%
Nixon 23%
Johnson35%
For the sake of argument, I will assume that these numbers are true. All that would confirm is how effective the news media is at controlling the message and spin surrounding what has largely been a huge failure of a presidency. Had this guy been a republican, he would not have lasted even one term let alone get himself re-elected, even if he were a black republican. Of the last eleven recessions the country has worked through, none of them lasted as long, been as deep, and recovered more slowly ( not done yet ) then the one we are still struggling to emerge from. We do know that of your list, Obama has had the time to play more rounds of golf then all of them combined. Now thats real leadership!

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6431 Apr 14, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
For the sake of argument, I will assume that these numbers are true. All that would confirm is how effective the news media is at controlling the message and spin surrounding what has largely been a huge failure of a presidency. Had this guy been a republican, he would not have lasted even one term let alone get himself re-elected, even if he were a black republican. Of the last eleven recessions the country has worked through, none of them lasted as long, been as deep, and recovered more slowly ( not done yet ) then the one we are still struggling to emerge from. We do know that of your list, Obama has had the time to play more rounds of golf then all of them combined. Now thats real leadership!
Interesting how the "nut" believes this poll now, but said they were not credible last fall. Hence the moniker "nut".
Obskeptic

Ypsilanti, MI

#6432 Apr 14, 2013
Third Saturday in a row that the president of the United States has found the time to play what is at least a 5 hour round of golf. And just like we have excused Tiger for what should have disqualified him from the Masters for signing an incorrect score card because thats what anyone else would have been subjected too, the news media continues to excuse the president for being a colossal failure. The problem with being one of the media made darlings or "special people", is that they can undo you at the turn of a hat, if they choose too.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6433 Apr 14, 2013
It will be interesting to see how Hillary steps into the "Iron Lady" role after all of this. I have no doubt she'll win in 2016 since Americans are now more concerned with "making history" than solving problems that will have even longer effects.

While Team Obama managed to shut her down in the primaries using race politics, his subsequent act of assigning her to SOS demonstrated contradiction. His assigning "Thurston" to succeed her is equally puzzling since there are actually black candidates the world would have accepted more readily than Kerry of all people.

It could be they are setting Kerry up to be the dupe in a Man vs Woman primary. If successful it will be easy to use the exact same tactic to steamroll the republican challenger since it is unlikely to be a woman for 10 or 20 more years (sorry, but republicans really ARE hideously out of step on that particular issue).

The only wild card might be a black candidate that nobody notices right now. One serving a major public office in a state and ready to move into a Washington seat. It will seem like he/she (a she is actually likely because it would allow them to bump Hillary in the primary again) came out of nowhere but with enough media propping the win can be assured, even in a down economy.

I realize the democrats have already pulled these stunts with great success. But that doesn't matter since the republicans have made such fools of themselves using closed-door focus groups and old fashioned back stabbing while spouting off about smaller government at a time when the economy and infrastructure are failing exponentially. I used to think they were throwing the race when they wheeled out McCain to face Obama. Now I think they actually believed McManchurian had a change to prevail.

Romney caved under the exact same momentum. In the last week the Obama camp revealed so many truths about Romney as a "typical greedy republican" out to sell America's mothers and children for a buck that he HAD to go into virtual hiding or he would never work again. For that I actually applaud Obama's cutthroat politics. It was as brutally effective as it had to be.

I seriously doubt republicans have the talent for digging up dirt like that on a democrat. Democrats wallow in dirt on a regular basis and are proud to display it. It will be interesting to see how republicans plan to come from behind. It will have to be dramatic and it will have to be unique. Trying to garner votes from a contrived catastrophy simply doesn't work for them.
Grobbbbbbbbbbb

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#6434 Apr 14, 2013
Hugh Janus wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush (G.W.) 19%
Clinton 36%
Bush (G.H.W.) 29%
Reagan 35%
Carter 28%
Ford 37%
Nixon 23%
Johnson35%
Thank you for the factual information. I find the truth to be both refreshing and liberating.

Location hidden

#6435 Apr 14, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the factual information. I find the truth to be both refreshing and liberating.
Both of you would lose in a chess game with a cadaver. Answer the General's question DD, at this time you have absolutely no credibility on this forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The gonna remove stone mountain next 11 min Mcnasty 47
Dekalb Officer P.J. Larscheid 51 min MadMax 1
cnn is f***ing joke 55 min Hillary who 4
Religious nut 2 hr Ten Bears 9
JOHN PEPPERCORN loves Atlanta 13 hr Ricardo montobomb 1
Roy Barnes hypocrite and idiot 14 hr Nate the great 1
The Weather Channel (Jan '10) 16 hr Tolerman 49

Decatur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance