“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#6350 Apr 3, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, why do you think the government compiles so many statistics based on race?
I haven't the slightest idea. Do you want me to make up a bullsh*t answer, or serve up some purely speculative nonsenscial blather...as you so often do?

Go away, buckprivate. Your clownish buffoonery no longer amuses me.
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6351 Apr 4, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't the slightest idea. Do you want me to make up a bullsh*t answer, or serve up some purely speculative nonsenscial blather...as you so often do?
Evidence has shown that you don't have the slightest idea regarding a lot of things.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6352 Apr 4, 2013
BS Is Called wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidence has shown that you don't have the slightest idea regarding a lot of things.
Well, I haven't the slightest idea why you've developed a childish fixation on me, or why you follow me from thread to thread like a lovestruck schoolgirl.

Poor thing...

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6353 Apr 4, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
Obama has never BEEN the bona-fides POTUS.
Well, one of your brainless pals - peraps this is YOU - is learning the hard way that irrational stupidity and delusional fantasies can sometimes prove to be costly.

Birther penalized for wasting the court's time with his frivilous, baseless nonsense...

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/5419-birthe...

And, how is your worthless lawsuit progressing?

ROTFLMAO!!!

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6354 Apr 4, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, one of your brainless pals - peraps this is YOU - is learning the hard way that irrational stupidity and delusional fantasies can sometimes prove to be costly.
Birther penalized for wasting the court's time with his frivilous, baseless nonsense...
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/5419-birthe...
And, how is your worthless lawsuit progressing?
ROTFLMAO!!!

I agree that filing a lawsuit over this is pretty foolish. However, the very term "Birther" is purely bigoted. What's the difference between one form of bigotry or another?
Grobbbbbbb

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6355 Apr 4, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer his question.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6357 Apr 4, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that filing a lawsuit over this is pretty foolish. However, the very term "Birther" is purely bigoted. What's the difference between one form of bigotry or another?
Grobbbbbbb
Yeah, "birther" ranks right up there with "n-word", "h*nkey", "wh*tey", "simian", "cr*cker" and other notorious, recognized slurs.

Good lord! These kooks can latch on to the most trivial of terms and use it to launch into an idiotic, laughable fit of whining and snivelling.

I wonder if this kook can provide us with one of his posts wherein he decried the use of terms like "liberal", "leftist". Actually, I don't wonder at all, because I know he has NEVER pitched a childlike hissy fit when a broadbrush label has been used to describe someone he dosen't like.

A textbook case of unbridled hypocrisy!

And he probably wondere why no one attaches any credence to the nonsense he posts.

Location hidden

#6358 Apr 4, 2013
Trying to get his illegal legislation passed to infringe upon the 2nd Amendment obama used our money to travel to Colorado yesterday. He was able to get some policemen behind him for a photo opp, but the obama news service failed to mention 17 Colorado sheriffs had their own meeting yesterday denouncing obama's attempt to change the 2nd Amendment. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED! Bless his little heart.

Location hidden

#6359 Apr 4, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, "birther" ranks right up there with "n-word", "h*nkey", "wh*tey", "simian", "cr*cker" and other notorious, recognized slurs.
Good lord! These kooks can latch on to the most trivial of terms and use it to launch into an idiotic, laughable fit of whining and snivelling.
I wonder if this kook can provide us with one of his posts wherein he decried the use of terms like "liberal", "leftist". Actually, I don't wonder at all, because I know he has NEVER pitched a childlike hissy fit when a broadbrush label has been used to describe someone he dosen't like.
And he probably wondere why no one attaches any credence to the nonsense he posts.
Answer his question!

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6361 Apr 4, 2013
President Obama will "give back" 5% of his pay as a show of solidarity/support with/for federal workers facing possible furloughs and/or pay cuts.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

A true act of humility and decency.

Location hidden

#6362 Apr 4, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
President Obama will "give back" 5% of his pay as a show of solidarity/support with/for federal workers facing possible furloughs and/or pay cuts.
obama should be paid what he is worth, minus 0, and how he has fulfilled his promise to balance the budget.

Answer his question, until then you have no credibility.
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6363 Apr 4, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>

Right from the Book of Dave, or Obama.

Location hidden

#6365 Apr 4, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>

Bigotry is bigotry. You engage it regularly. When you do run out there's always unfounded ridicule (your favorite tool). You're not capable of a linear discussion because you're so busy trying to find or create wedges in the discussion. In more than a year I can't determine what you care about at all. The only stand I see you take is based on whatever personal jabs you think you can apply to someone's opinion. It's why I get bored with you so quick. You're as common as a reverend these days.
Grobbbbbbbb

Location hidden

#6366 Apr 4, 2013
BS Is Called wrote:
<quoted text>
Right from the Book of Dave, or Obama.

I totally forgot about "The Book of Dave". Self-love or narcissism? Who cares? He's off the hook the moment he can slap a label on someone else.
Grobbbbbbb

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#6367 Apr 4, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally forgot about "The Book of Dave". Self-love or narcissism? Who cares? He's off the hook the moment he can slap a label on someone else.
Grobbbbbbb
He "thinks" he is off the hook, but as they say; "FISH ON"!

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6368 Apr 4, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>...
In more than a year I can't determine what you care about at all. The only stand I see you take is based on whatever personal jabs you think you can apply to someone's opinion....
Oh really? More than a year?

Post #4829, Sept 10, 2012, page 233 in THIS thread...
DapperDave wrote:
Poll shows Obama with 6 point lead over Romney.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/09/...
...not that any poll at this point really means very much.
This is going to be one nasty, negative, mud slinging election - from both sides.
American politics has descended into the gutter, and ignorant voters have embraced all that comes with pointless, divisive, negative campaigning.
I believe George H.W. Bush and his campaign manager, Lee Atwater, started this trend with the notorious "Willie Horton" attack ads against Michael Dukakis during the 1988 Presidential race.
Let me know if you need references to additional "personal stand" posts, with no personal jabs in them. I can direct you to quite a few all of them within a year's time.

<<chuckling to myself>>

Location hidden

#6369 Apr 4, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? More than a year?
Post #4829, Sept 10, 2012, page 233 in THIS thread...
<quoted text>
Let me know if you need references to additional "personal stand" posts, with no personal jabs in them. I can direct you to quite a few all of them within a year's time.
<<chuckling to myself>>

Ah, so I have to reference only 1 thread at a time for you to keep up. Got it.
Grobbbbbb
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6370 Apr 5, 2013
Obama to propose cuts in social security;

Obama’s budget will propose a new inflation formula that would have the effect of reducing cost-of-living payments for Social Security benefits.

"new inflation formula"?
What a joke.
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6371 Apr 5, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
If he feels that strongly about it, why doesn't he propose a permanent reduction in salary?
Obskeptic

Sterling Heights, MI

#6372 Apr 5, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
A truly calculated move to keep idiots like you on the plantation preaching the word of Obama DD. At the same time that announcement was made, he also left on a campaign fundraiser that costs us ALL, including you, 180K per hour hour. A true act of calculated politicking. His Friday schedule today, according to the Whitehouse, is that he will start his day at 9:15am attending an Easter prayer breakfast with the VP, and then at 10:30, they will both sit down for the daily presidential briefing, and then Barry is free to go play golf or find a pick up game since he is pretty much done for the day. Pretty compelling schedule for the leader of the free world, wouldn't you say DD?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fulton District Attorney Gets In Shouting Match... (Nov '09) 47 min Better 19
Cop named Hobbs 1 hr Mike Mills 1
Place to live 3 hr General Robert E Lee 3
delta lie miles 4 hr Buh Bye Frederick 7
ATL fire chief fired for being a Christian 4 hr GayMarriesCOW 15
Why are black men so childish (Sep '07) 5 hr phinneas j whoopie 184
Viagre 8 hr OleMiss 4

Decatur News Video

Decatur Dating
Find my Match