Five Reasons Why Obama Is A Good Pres...

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#6308 Mar 23, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
Some guy was in Israel this week. That guy was received by Israeli prime minister, Binyamin Netanyahu, and recognized as the President of the United States of America.
At last week's CPAC gathering virtually every speaker had something to say about some guy they kept referring to as "The President".
That "guy" is none other than Barack Obama, the President of the United States of America, Commander in Chief of America's armed forces and leader of the free world.
I'm sure all true, patriotic Americans will join me in wishing God's blessings on America, and on our President, Barack Obama.
Incidentally, my sentiments will be the same regardless of who our next President is, what political party that President belongs to, or what that President's gender or ethnicity is. Therein lies the difference bewtween me, a true patriotic American, and the un-American, intolerant hate-mongers who come here to spew their venom on daily basis.
People who refer to the usurper Obama as "President" are either complicit with his crimes or have been DUPED! Obama is a fraud. He has never been the bona-fides POTUS.
Obamas America 2016

Lebanon, KY

#6309 Mar 23, 2013

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6310 Mar 24, 2013
obama's AJ, Eric Holder, refused to prosecute this criminal for intimidating voters at election places so he ran around advocating the killing of white babies and now the killing of white babies has started. The buck stops on the oval desk.

BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6311 Mar 26, 2013
The 61-page online Obamacare draft application for health care includes asking if the applicant wants to register to vote, raising the specter that pro-Obama groups being tapped to help Americans sign up for the program will also steer them to register with the Democratic Party.

Location hidden

#6312 Mar 26, 2013
BS Is Called wrote:
The 61-page online Obamacare draft application for health care includes asking if the applicant wants to register to vote, raising the specter that pro-Obama groups being tapped to help Americans sign up for the program will also steer them to register with the Democratic Party.
Never forget who pushed for it to be voted into law, "Vote for it so you can see what's in it, Pelosi".

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#6313 Mar 26, 2013
BS Is Called wrote:
ROTFLMAO!!!

You morons seem to find some new miniscule nonsense to whine about every day,

Assuming what you say is true - which is highly unlikely - if you register as a Democrat it of course follows that you MUST, BY LAW, vote for only Democratic candidates.

Sheer idiocy!! But, then again, sheer idiocy is what we've come to expect from you.

Swift Water,NY

#6314 Mar 26, 2013
Obama has never been President.He has usurped the office.
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6315 Mar 26, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!!!
You morons seem to find some new miniscule nonsense to whine about every day,
Assuming what you say is true - which is highly unlikely - if you register as a Democrat it of course follows that you MUST, BY LAW, vote for only Democratic candidates.
Sheer idiocy!! But, then again, sheer idiocy is what we've come to expect from you.
Such a question does not belong in the Obamacare application, don't believe it, look it up yourself.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6316 Mar 26, 2013
BS Is Called wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a question does not belong in the Obamacare application, don't believe it, look it up yourself.
You have a problem with citizens being given an opportunity to register to vote?

Yeah, that is so very evil and un-American.--rolling eyes--

...gotta be a Communist!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6317 Mar 26, 2013
i see dumb$hit douche is posting again!
Joker

Seffner, FL

#6318 Mar 26, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
He has usurped the office.
I see nothing wrong with him using syrup while dining in the Oval Office.
BS Is Called

Dallas, TX

#6319 Mar 26, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a problem with citizens being given an opportunity to register to vote?
...gotta be a Communist!
Not in a healthcare application. Evidence shows you to be the communist.

Location hidden

#6320 Mar 26, 2013
obama's brother soundly defeated in his election bid in Kenya. Proving Kenyans know the obama family better than the electorate in America. Bless his little heart.

http://www.examiner.com/article/obama-brother...

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6321 Mar 26, 2013
The Associated Press reports:

Two of the central promises of President Barack Obama's health care overhaul law are unlikely to be fulfilled, Medicare's independent economic expert told Congress on Wednesday.

The landmark legislation probably won't hold costs down, and it won't let everybody keep their current health insurance if they like it, Chief Actuary Richard Foster told the House Budget Committee. His office is responsible for independent long-range cost estimates.

Foster not only works for the Obama administration but is also in fact the administration's principal authority on Medicare and Medicaid spending. Elsewhere, he has estimated that, under Obamacare, the cost of Medicaid would more than double by the end of this decade, from $405 billion in 2010 to $840 billion in 2019 -- as Obamacare would add what Foster estimates to be "about 20 million" people to the Medicaid rolls. Moreover, he has warned that, under Obamacare, Medicare's reimbursement rates to health care providers would fall below even the notoriously low Medicaid reimbursement rates, thereby seriously jeopardizing Medicare enrollees' access to care.

Location hidden

#6322 Mar 26, 2013
The House Energy & Commerce Committee and Senate Health, Education, Labor & Pensions Committee released a joint report showing other disturbing facts about ObamaCare. It demonstrates that contrary to President Obama’s claims, the law will make health insurance significantly more expensive for families and individuals. According to the report:

“Some estimates show some Americans facing startling premium increases of 203 percent because of the law. A study by actuarial firm Oliver Wyman suggests premiums in the individual market will increase an average of 40 percent. The Society of Actuaries similarly estimates an average premium increase of 32 percent in the individual market.”

As then-Speaker Nancy Pelosi infamously said in 2010,“we have to pass the [health care] bill so that you can find out what’s in it.” Well, we continue to learn more about ObamaCare and, unfortunately for taxpayers, it ain’t pretty.
Obskeptic

Royal Oak, MI

#6323 Mar 26, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
...gotta be a Communist!
Whats sad DD is how the majority of you have been so masterfully manipulated by the democrats for the last 60 years. If you all want to cause a revolution, vote republican 90%+ in just one election cycle and see what happens. It would rattle the entire world just how far off the plantation you all would be.

Swift Water,NY

#6324 Mar 27, 2013
Joker wrote:
<quoted text>
I see nothing wrong with him using syrup while dining in the Oval Office.
You wouldn't! He doesn't belong "in the Oval Office".

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#6325 Mar 27, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats sad DD is how the majority of you have been so masterfully manipulated by the democrats for the last 60 years. If you all want to cause a revolution, vote republican 90%+ in just one election cycle and see what happens. It would rattle the entire world just how far off the plantation you all would be.
I'm an Independent, and have been for virtually all of my voting life. I'm beholden to no political party. So much for your delusional notions of what my political beliefs are.

Stick to telling idiotic stories about oral sex and rumors of homosexuality and ranting about your seething hatred of anyone who doesn't think, believe and look like you. Those seem to be the only things you developed any mastery of in your miserable life.

I'm sure you'll come back with some deranged rant about how you know what other posters believe, because you have "magical" abilities that enable you to discern the inner thoughts of everyone you come into contact with.

Your clownish buffoonery is simply hysterical.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6326 Mar 27, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an Independent
Sure you are.

Location hidden

#6327 Mar 27, 2013
Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius finally admits that health insurance premiums are rising because of the President’s health insurance takeover, per the Wall Street Journal:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paddock Probably A Former Cop... 1 hr ThomasA is uber gay 64
Katrell Nash: Horrible Attorney BEWARE!!!! 5 hr ThanksTruthfully 1
Teleperformance in Augusta, GA: SCANDALOUS & JO... 15 hr ThanksTruthfully 2
has everone been watching cnn tv and see what m... Wed whats next whos next 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed why 21,286
cnn sucks Wed Ace 3
Columbia County Scandals Wed you are a chomo 4

Decatur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages