Comments
5,601 - 5,620 of 8,365 Comments Last updated 13 hrs ago

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#5900 Jan 31, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Every poster in here knows ur position (catcher, doggy) and ur opinion and voting choice. U support Barry 'cuz ur the same race.
"I know all 'bout you,'cause um reel smert."

ROTFLMAO!!!

You canít teach this kind of brainless, jack*ss stupidity. It simply has to be genetically ingrained, or the result of repeated serious head injuries, or stem from a lifetime of drug and/or alcohol abuse.
Eric 2016

Cleveland, GA

#5901 Jan 31, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric, you're on the chart too!!!! Congrats man.
Grobbbbbbbb
Any White is on Douche Dave's raycisss "chart." It is now considered "raycisss" for Whites to call Blacks "lazy." Hell, if I'm considered a "raycisss" no matter what I do or say, I might as well quit playing games and tell the TRUTH.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#5902 Jan 31, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text> Any White is on Douche Dave's raycisss "chart." It is now considered "raycisss" for Whites to call Blacks "lazy." Hell, if I'm considered a "raycisss" no matter what I do or say, I might as well quit playing games and tell the TRUTH.
Allow me to explain, nitwit.

It's NOT considered racist for you to call a black person lazy, a deadbeat, a murderer, a thug, a rapist, a traitor, a child molester, etc., if, in fact, that black person is any of those things.

It IS racist for you to categorically call "blacks" those things - which you and your racist pals so often do.

Racist: "Blacks refuse to work for what they want."

Not Racist: "Some/many black refuse to work for what they want."

Oh, and by the way, some/many Caucasians also refuse to work for what they want.

Got it, junior?
Eric 2016

Cleveland, GA

#5903 Jan 31, 2013
So I take it YOU're one of those LAZY unemployed "Blacks" that REFUSE to work seeing as how you have the time and inclination to post over 7,600 times. Got it, aperican.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#5904 Jan 31, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
So that would mean you can't stand the president, right? I'm just kidding Shakalaka. We all know you would blow the president if given the opportunity. The only liars that you "can't stand" are those that you oppose. Your "folk" can lie all they want and your perfectly fine with it.
You must be confusing the President with his Loser, lying Runner Up Romney. I do declair that this one has told more lies than ALL the wanna be presidents and presidents combined. LOL

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5905 Jan 31, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me to explain, nitwit.
It's NOT considered racist for you to call a black person lazy, a deadbeat, a murderer, a thug, a rapist, a traitor, a child molester, etc., if, in fact, that black person is any of those things.
It IS racist for you to categorically call "blacks" those things - which you and your racist pals so often do.
Racist: "Blacks refuse to work for what they want."
Not Racist: "Some/many black refuse to work for what they want."
Oh, and by the way, some/many Caucasians also refuse to work for what they want.
Got it, junior?

Ohhhhhhhhh, so it's just a matter of syntax? Fine. So if I say "most of the blacks I encouter are white-hating racist sacks of s#it" it's just an opinion instead of racism?

I don't know which is sillier; your splitting hairs like this or MOST blacks I have seen who support Obama.
Grobbbbbbbb
Eric 2016

Cleveland, GA

#5907 Jan 31, 2013
Sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
"aperican"
Our 51 year old cracker loves to make up new ways to be a racist chunk of dog shit.
That's more than I can say for you Jewbilly. I've heard you've been spewing the same old tired and worn out anti-White & anti-Southern caca for over ONE YEAR NOW!! Anyone care to guess how many times this sick, s**t stirring anti-White troll has typed "racist" "cracker" "redneck" "hillbilly/hillbillies " and any other antiquated Ziocommie anti-White construct over this 12+ month period. Change your tune you hate-filled twisted freak because you've worn out your welcome you lame, boring, predictable Sofa Turd Douche aka STD.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#5908 Jan 31, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
So I take it YOU're one of those LAZY unemployed "Blacks" that REFUSE to work seeing as how you have the time and inclination to post over 7,600 times....
See post #5889, boo boo.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#5910 Feb 1, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhhhhhhh, so it's just a matter of syntax? Fine. So if I say "most of the blacks I encouter are white-hating racist sacks of s#it" it's just an opinion instead of racism?
I don't know which is sillier; your splitting hairs like this or MOST blacks I have seen who support Obama.
Grobbbbbbbb
syntax?

Uh, you mean this kind of "syntax"?
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>...
It really IS that simple. Most black Americans you will ever meet are racists to the core. They really shine when they come up with all these clever (in their minds) justifications for hating an entire race of people. They despise everything white down to the language, which they destroy at every opportunity until they actually want something from mainstream society.
Naturally I won't paint an entire race this way, but most of the black people I meet outside of the US aren't mired down by this generalized and generational hatred of white people. ALL white people....
"...hating an entire race of people."
"ALL white people."

Your steady stream of banal, race-baiting, stereotyping posts lets us know exactly who and what you are.

"Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth." - Proverbs 6:2
BS IS Called

Dallas, TX

#5911 Feb 1, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
syntax?
<quoted text>
"ALL white people."
Your steady stream of banal, race-baiting, stereotyping posts lets us know exactly who and what you are.
"Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth." - Proverbs 6:2
In your case it is better to refrain from commenting, and let others think you are ignorant, than it is for you to comment, and remove all doubt.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#5913 Feb 1, 2013
BS IS Called wrote:
<quoted text>
In your case it is better to refrain from commenting, and let others think you are ignorant, than it is for you to comment, and remove all doubt.
Until the medical community has come up with a procedure for extracting a person's head from their *ss it would be advisable for you to STFU.
wow

Columbus, IN

#5914 Feb 1, 2013
wow
BS IS Called

Dallas, TX

#5915 Feb 1, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Until the medical community has come up with a procedure for extracting a person's head from their *ss it would be advisable for you to STFU.
...and he flies off into a childlike, spastic fit...perhaps it would be best for dave to heed his own advice.

Location hidden

#5916 Feb 1, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
syntax?
<quoted text>
"ALL white people."

Who says I hate anyone? And none of what I'm saying is a stereotype. Ask Rev. Wright, Louis Farrakhan and Al Sharpton, they said it all before me. My favorite to date is still Malik Shabazz and all that "I hate every iota of a cracker" and "killing white babies" stuff. Just plain heartwarming don't you think?

Please show some white examples of this. Naturally you'll want to jump straight into KKK history and link us to ghastly pictures. So I think you should produce something contemporary. And please don't go for obscure freaks like the Westboro losers. Please find me a mainstream white person who expresses hatred as these folks do so regularly.

You mistake me and my intentions often. But I understand your leftist need to slap a category label onto someone and then make sure it sticks. It's convenient and doesn't require any deep thought.
Grobbbbbbbbb
Obskeptic

Wixom, MI

#5917 Feb 1, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says I hate anyone? And none of what I'm saying is a stereotype. Ask Rev. Wright, Louis Farrakhan and Al Sharpton, they said it all before me. My favorite to date is still Malik Shabazz and all that "I hate every iota of a cracker" and "killing white babies" stuff. Just plain heartwarming don't you think?
Please show some white examples of this. Naturally you'll want to jump straight into KKK history and link us to ghastly pictures. So I think you should produce something contemporary. And please don't go for obscure freaks like the Westboro losers. Please find me a mainstream white person who expresses hatred as these folks do so regularly.
You mistake me and my intentions often. But I understand your leftist need to slap a category label onto someone and then make sure it sticks. It's convenient and doesn't require any deep thought.
Grobbbbbbbbb
I just love when they go to history to prove their point about racism Grohb, because the majority of the history of racism is owned by the democrat party.

Location hidden

#5920 Feb 1, 2013
Be nice people wrote:
Southern boys sure do like to mix it up. Chilling how mean southerners are.

If we apply conventional logic evenly, as opposed to the slanted way it's done these days, then suggesting that black Americans still suffer from slavery should go hand in hand with "Southerners" suffering the same kind of generational PTSD for being whipped so badly during the civil war.

If that's the case, you should be more tolerant of them. Look how they suffered during reconstruction. They couldn't even vote unless they signed a loyalty oath to the union (granted, it was put in place to sort out the malcontents who wouldn't forget the war was over).

Since I'm a "Yankee" (and get reminded of it a few times a year) I lived a life of white privilege that only my kind can understand. The kind you and your ilk demonize Southerners for doesn't really exist. They're some of the most hated people on earth and at the same time are totally powerless.

So your admonitions, purporting to serve some kind of purpose, are essentially wasted. The audience you think you address doesn't exist anymore.
Grobbbbbbb

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#5921 Feb 1, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Grobbbbbbbbb
Rev. Wright, Louis Farrakhan and Malik Shabazz are "mainstream" blacks?

ROTFLMAO!!!

Although I don't care for Al Sharpton, I challenge you to produce a statement, video or writing from/of/by him wherein he declares a hatred of Caucasians.

Comtemporary examples of "white" racism or race hatred...

1. Ku Klux Klan (still the benchmark for white racism)
2. Aryan Brotherhood
3. Aryan Nations
4. Christian Identity Ministries (hatred in the name of Jesus)

Let me know if you need a few more.

You are, without a doubt, one of the most unintelligent, ignorant indiviuals I have ever encountered.

Grob: "Only black people (currently) engage in racial hatred."
dapper dude 2

Alpharetta, GA

#5922 Feb 1, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>

You are, without a doubt, one of the most unintelligent, ignorant indiviuals I have ever encountered.
Apparently u never met dapper dave.

Location hidden

#5923 Feb 1, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Rev. Wright, Louis Farrakhan and Malik Shabazz are "mainstream" blacks?
ROTFLMAO!!!
Although I don't care for Al Sharpton, I challenge you to produce a statement, video or writing from/of/by him wherein he declares a hatred of Caucasians.
Comtemporary examples of "white" racism or race hatred...
1. Ku Klux Klan (still the benchmark for white racism)
2. Aryan Brotherhood
3. Aryan Nations
4. Christian Identity Ministries (hatred in the name of Jesus)
Let me know if you need a few more.
Grob: "Only black people (currently) engage in racial hatred."

All races engage in it, sure. So why is it SO bad when white people do it?

Also, the KKK doesn't exist, just tiny groups of posers. The Aryan Brotherhood was a prison gang, find one of those of any race that isn't specifically invested in pure racism. Aryan Nations has not existed for quite some time. And I'm sorry, I never heard of Christian Identity Ministries, so I'll have to doubt how "mainstream" they are as well.

The fact is that there are none of the boogeymen you claim doing anything. Even David Duke and his buddies at Stormfront are more than happy to see Obama in the Whitehouse (they think it validates their predictions from the 60s). Like it or not, there is no vast white conspiracy against you. Most whites don't give a thought to you. Why should they?

By the way, the word you wanted was "individuals".

Back to topic I guess. How about giving 5 advantages blacks have with Obama in office (aside from the intangible "feel good" and "pride" crap that doesn't pay any bills).
Grobbbbbbbbbbb

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#5924 Feb 1, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
All races engage in it, sure. So why is it SO bad when white people do it?
It's bad when ANYONE does it, jack*ss!

...as if I've ever said it's okay for certain ethnic groups to engage in racist behaviors.

Your replies are becoming more childish with each passing day, which is why they are some easily dismantled.

C'mon! Blurt out something else that makes no sense and has no basis in facts. You can do it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 min silverfox 53,135
Statue of William Tecumseh Sherman Peachtree Plaza 30 min Yankees Rule 52
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Duh 18,857
This years winner of the Darwin Award is: 2 hr Just Saying 3
removal of silicone from body 7 hr jluv 282
Uber in Atlanta..Are you an uberX driver? Is it... (Nov '13) 12 hr Otter 39
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) 21 hr Pfffft 185
•••

Air Quality Alert for Dekalb County was issued at August 28 at 1:41PM EDT

•••

Decatur News Video

•••
•••

Decatur Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Decatur People Search