Five Reasons Why Obama Is A Good Pres...

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#5653 Jan 16, 2013
BS IS Called wrote:
<quoted text>
Others here do not appear to see it that way. So tell us, just what is the number one priority for Obama's second term? That is a fair question, deserving of a response.
No, it's a dumb question, but pick an answer from the following list that either makes you feel better, or gives you a reason to do some more whining and snivelling.

Create jobs.(Are you so stupid that you believe Presidents actually create jobs?)
Reduce the deficit.
Rein in spending.
Bring ALL of our troops home.

Run along now, little fellow, and find someone on your maturity and intellectual level to play your juvenile "I DEMAND THAT YOU ANSWER MY STUPID QUESTION!" games with. May I suggest a nearby middle school, playground, skateboard park or teen center?

Enjoy the rest of your day.
BS IS Called

Irving, TX

#5654 Jan 16, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's a dumb question, but pick an answer from the following list that either makes you feel better, or gives you a reason to do some more whining and snivelling.
Create jobs.(Are you so stupid that you believe Presidents actually create jobs?)
Reduce the deficit.
Rein in spending.
Bring ALL of our troops home.
Run along now, little fellow, and find someone on your maturity and intellectual level to play your juvenile "I DEMAND THAT YOU ANSWER MY STUPID QUESTION!" games with. May I suggest a nearby middle school, playground, skateboard park or teen center?
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Do you not understand the meaning of top priority? Pick one you effin idiot, and bringing the troops home certainly isn't it. Your other three are not even close to the top of his agenda.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#5655 Jan 16, 2013
BS IS Called wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not understand the meaning of top priority? Pick one you effin idiot, and bringing the troops home certainly isn't it. Your other three are not even close to the top of his agenda.
Oh, you poor, mindless, hate-filled simpleton.

Obama laid out his objectives during his acceptance speech at the 2012 Democratic convention.

They were:

Create one million manufacturing jobs over the next four years, cut oil imports in half by 2020, halve the growth of college tuition costs over the next decade, support 600,000 natural gas jobs by the end of the decade, recruit 100,000 math and science teachers over the next 10 years, train 2 million workers for real jobs at community colleges, invest in the economy with the money we’re no longer spending on war and Reduce the deficit by more than $4 trillion over the next decade.

Pick whichever objective you believe to be his "top priority" and go your merry way.

I realize you're too stupid and uneducated to research these things on your own, but I really have no interest in wasting valuable time and energy trying to enlighten those who consciously choose to be both ignorant and uniformed - folks like you.

I say again, for a final time...

Run along now, little fellow, and find someone on your maturity and intellectual level to play your juvenile games with. May I suggest a nearby middle school, playground, skateboard park or teen center?

Have a happy life.
BS IS Called

Irving, TX

#5656 Jan 16, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama laid out his objectives during his acceptance speech at the 2012 Democratic convention.
They were:
Create one million manufacturing jobs over the next four years, cut oil imports in half by 2020, halve the growth of college tuition costs over the next decade, support 600,000 natural gas jobs by the end of the decade, recruit 100,000 math and science teachers over the next 10 years, train 2 million workers for real jobs at community colleges, invest in the economy with the money we’re no longer spending on war and Reduce the deficit by more than $4 trillion over the next decade.
Pick whichever objective you believe to be his "top priority" and go your merry way.
I realize you're too stupid and uneducated to research these things on your own, but I really have no interest in wasting valuable time and energy trying to enlighten those who consciously choose to be both ignorant and uniformed - folks like you.
Run along now, little fellow, and find someone on your maturity and intellectual level to play your juvenile games with. May I suggest a nearby middle school, playground, skateboard park or teen center?
Have a happy life.
Let's see if his budget proposal (late again) actually cuts spending and/or the deficit. The rest was all capmaign fodder.
BS IS Called

Irving, TX

#5658 Jan 16, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
They were:
Have a happy life.
President Obama promised to cut the annual deficit in half in his first term, and it doesn't look like it will happen in his second term. Instead, his budgets include near-trillion-dollar deficits as far as the eye can see. Unlike most state governments, and unlike America’s families, President Obama has to this point refused to do the serious work of cutting spending.
BS IS Called

Irving, TX

#5659 Jan 16, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
They were:
Have a happy life.
Bring the troops home is not a priority.

Obama said:

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home.
BS IS Called

Irving, TX

#5660 Jan 16, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
They were:
Have a happy life.
Net job loss under Obama, and almost 50% of them high paying manufacturing jobs, where is the priority here?

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#5661 Jan 16, 2013
hroogla wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=P8TX2e9WV7 E ……
A Texas Congressman will file articles of impeachment against obama
Yeah, that has a really good chance of being successful.

...about as much chance as you have of successfully travelling to the planet Neptune and back on your bicycle.

...or about as much chance of having someone deported for suggesting a ban or stronger controls of assault weapons.

ROTFLMAO!!!

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5662 Jan 16, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that has a really good chance of being successful.
...about as much chance as you have of successfully travelling to the planet Neptune and back on your bicycle.
...or about as much chance of having someone deported for suggesting a ban or stronger controls of assault weapons.
ROTFLMAO!!!

It has happened before. Our nation wasted millions on two bleaux jobs delivered to a president by someone who was not his wife. If this nation is willing to go after a president for something so trivial, how can you doubt Obama will be a target?

However, I doubt Obama will cheat on Michelle. She can clearly kick his arse. Have you SEEN the guns on that woman? Quite impressive.
Grobbbbbbb

Location hidden

#5664 Jan 16, 2013
Weird, it didn't work the first time. Topix flagged me for blow!

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#5666 Jan 16, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
It has happened before. Our nation wasted millions on two bleaux jobs delivered to a president by someone who was not his wife. If this nation is willing to go after a president for something so trivial, how can you doubt Obama will be a target?
However, I doubt Obama will cheat on Michelle. She can clearly kick his arse. Have you SEEN the guns on that woman? Quite impressive.
Grobbbbbbb
I didn't say he wouldn't/couldn't be "targeted" for impeachment. Any kook can launch an effort to impeach him. Google or Bing "movement to impeach Obama", and you'll see what I mean.

Targeting him for impeachment and actually impeaching him are two entirely different things.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#5667 Jan 16, 2013
Demographics wrote:
<quoted text>
She can also eat corn on the cob through a chain link fence.
???

I'll ask the next juvenile I encounter to explain what you've said. He/she, being on the same maturity and intellectual level as you, is certain to be able to explain it to me.
impeach Congress

Morrow, GA

#5669 Jan 16, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, let's make this easy for you. What is Obama's top priority for his second term?
I think you are trying to make it easy for yourself. If you have something to share with us...by all means do.
impeach Congress

Morrow, GA

#5670 Jan 16, 2013
BS IS Called wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I read your posts and you are rather a joke. Who do you think you are than anyone needs to do your homework for you? If you want to know what the presidents top priorities...go to his website...google it but don't come in here like you're in charge of grading the posters with your demands for us to educate YOU. Nobody owes you shit! smh
BS IS Called

Irving, TX

#5671 Jan 16, 2013
impeach Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I read your posts and you are rather a joke. Who do you think you are than anyone needs to do your homework for you? If you want to know what the presidents top priorities...go to his website...google it but don't come in here like you're in charge of grading the posters with your demands for us to educate YOU. Nobody owes you shit! smh
Ask a liberal a simple question, you'll almost never get an answer.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#5672 Jan 16, 2013
impeach Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
I already gave the fool a rundown on Obama's initiatives. All he did was start spouting the usual brainless arch-conservative blather. These archies (Archie Bunker types) are all the same - totally clueless, totally brainless and totally predictable.

Location hidden

#5673 Jan 16, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I already gave the fool a rundown on Obama's initiatives. All he did was start spouting the usual brainless arch-conservative blather. These archies (Archie Bunker types) are all the same - totally clueless, totally brainless and totally predictable.

I usually take a step back when anyone starts saying that ALL of the people in any particular group are "all the same". They do have a word for that you know.
Grobbbbbbbbb
Called Out

Dallas, GA

#5674 Jan 16, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I see, you were asked to state what President Obama's top priority for his second term is. The truth is, you don't know, and when you did answer, you were wrong. You did good to answer an earlier question posed to another poster regarding the "agenda".

Sunday, December 30, 2012, President Obama says immigration is his major second-term priority.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Waters Creek, GA

#5677 Jan 17, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you offered a rundown on what you believe, or want others to beileve is Obama's agenda. I don't blame you though, for Obama has said those things you listed. Evidence shows them to be a low priority, as they were on his agenda since his very first campaign started. Obama will spend his next four years in an effort increase and solidify the future electorate as he desires, and to push us farther down the road toward his idealogy, and his alone. His "legacy" is his agenda.
BS IS Called

Irving, TX

#5678 Jan 17, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This debt-ceiling situation where the President refuses to conduct an open debate over raising it. Obama "orders" Congress to simply authorize the government to borrow for him record amounts of more money. And if they don’t go along with his wishes, then he will seek to take that responsibility away from them.

The Senate is led by a majority leader that is willing to let that very thing happen. The Senate is imploring Obama to take that constitutional responsibility away from them, without any resistance from the liberals.

The fact of the matter is, Liberals, are anything but.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New eBook About eBay Reveals Startling Details ... 38 min NewsFlash 1
Constitutional Amendment to ban Gay Marriage 2 hr Just Interpreting 49
Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know (Sep '10) 12 hr Siriaque Sekaryongo 423
atr 22 hr bernard perry 3
Students Without Behavior Problems Have A Right... 22 hr coloring 4
Apocalypse Signs Fish falling from Sky Sat Elmer 3
News Untested rape kits to be released to police Fri they did what 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages