Would You Vote For Hillary Clinton Fo...

Would You Vote For Hillary Clinton For President?

There are 172 comments on the Patch.com story from Oct 10, 2013, titled Would You Vote For Hillary Clinton For President?. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton reportedly will be making a speaking engagement in Georgia next week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Hugo

Long Beach, CA

#48 Oct 12, 2013
Ok, two paradoxes, and I got to go. One is the people on high with the least morals control most of the economic resources. The other is those areas of the world that are least developed have most of the babies.

Since: Oct 10

Valley, AL

#49 Oct 12, 2013
No, she and her husband tried to take our guns in 1993 and 94. What has changed about her and her intentions?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#50 Oct 12, 2013
Hugo wrote:
I heard J. Ventura talk about eliminating the Income Tax. Sounds good to me. The 16th Amendment was done in 1913, along with the Federal Reserve and IRS?. He said if we had a national sales tax, that this would direct the IRS to monitor the gov't and business, in contrast to citizens with the Income Tax. Or, I'd be in favor of a flat tax with getting rid of exemptions, etc. Look, the status quo way of thinking is gone, whether people realize it or not.
Status quo was never intended as a way to run our Republic. Only taxpayers were originally allowed to vote. A flat tax is a fair tax, everyone enjoying our Republic should pay something for the privilege of living in America.
Mike

Zephyrhills, FL

#51 Oct 12, 2013
Lying, Evil, Rotten , Lesbo, Khunt !

Location hidden

#52 Oct 12, 2013
Hugo wrote:
It's me. FDR and Obama are polar opposites. FDR brought JP Morgan up on charges and slayed him with Glass-Steagall. Obama has JP Morgan in the White House numerous times formulating policy and blocking G.S., and instead going with the Dodd-Frank bail-in banksters bill. Christian economics, the American School, is good. But because we've abandoned this and gone with its opposite, we're in for a real Darwinian ass-kicking. I've heard some of these "elites" want the pop. down to 1B.
Georgia did vote for FDR, but obama never carried my beloved state of Georgia.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#53 Oct 12, 2013
Hugo wrote:
WasteWater, we don't want to replace to your teachings, but to add to them. Yours is one of moral guidence and how to treat others. But you provide no reason for being and no purpose to this life. The capability of mankind is to discover better ideas, apply them into the economy and progress with longer lives, better standards of living with more and more people existing. But maybe because of this lack of this aspect to your teachings we don't understand how the enemy of man has systematically taken apart the economic underpinnings to continue with this progress, and is setting humanity up for a real nasty situation when the money changers system goes caput.
How nice. I don't live to do anything other than play music. Those guys are gonna do what they are gonna do anyway. I doubt you and I can change any of that.

Location hidden

#54 Oct 12, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Georgia did vote for FDR, but obama never carried my beloved state of Georgia.
I don't see Hell freezing over anytime soon. Just the opposite.
New Guy

Indianapolis, IN

#55 Oct 12, 2013
If you truly care about America, you would hope she no longer holds any government position again.
spike

Akron, OH

#56 Oct 12, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Well we handed over the reigns to some clown just because he was half-black, obama never EARNED ANYTHING IN HIS WHO LIFE. Hell, let's elect a Mexican next, we've never had a Mexican POTUS. Hey, how about a Chinese guy or gal? What about a gay guy, or how about a transgender? Why stick to humans, let's elect a chimpanzee, oh wait a minute we already did that. teehee.
We already have a Gay President. Find out yourself,,,Google "Kal Penn"
Truth

Tucker, GA

#57 Oct 12, 2013
Absolutely not. She would be no better than the moron we have now.
spike

Akron, OH

#58 Oct 12, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Well we handed over the reigns to some clown just because he was half-black, obama never EARNED ANYTHING IN HIS WHO LIFE. Hell, let's elect a Mexican next, we've never had a Mexican POTUS. Hey, how about a Chinese guy or gal? What about a gay guy, or how about a transgender? Why stick to humans, let's elect a chimpanzee, oh wait a minute we already did that. teehee.
Here's another one you can Google,,"rev.Wright low down club"
binaries

Knoxville, TN

#59 Oct 13, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, my son, to your father’s instruction and do not forsake your mother’s teaching. They are a garland to grace your head and a chain to adorn your neck.
Most of us won't have the opportunity to vote for Hillary because she will be defeated again in the Democratic primary.

Many people forget that the Democrats rejected Hillary in 2008 and they will reject her again in 2016.

“Better Dead than red!”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#60 Oct 13, 2013
NO!
stormy

Bridgeport, WV

#62 Oct 13, 2013
She has already showed what she is in her last job.

She wasn't good at it, and showed she could LIE
as good as Obama, I don't want here near our White House AGAIN!!!

May the Good Lord sent us a president who can put
this country back to when WE WERE OUR BEST!
That would mean "the people" were ready to change
and start loving this country more than politics
and what they could get for FREE.

Hillary is the very LAST thing we as a country and
people need. "What does it matter now, they are DEAD"!! Let us never forget these words when you think of her setting in our HOUSE....YOU means nothing to her, either. No, No hell NO!

Location hidden

#63 Oct 13, 2013
binaries wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of us won't have the opportunity to vote for Hillary because she will be defeated again in the Democratic primary.
Many people forget that the Democrats rejected Hillary in 2008 and they will reject her again in 2016.
Would you like to flip a coin on that?

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#64 Oct 13, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>What politician isn't a PROVEN LIAR? NAME ONE.
honest Abe

“....VETS”

WELCOME HOME

#65 Oct 13, 2013
Swilhite wrote:
No she's for this Obamacare stuff! I'm voting against it!
is she running ??????????

Location hidden

#67 Oct 13, 2013
stormy wrote:
She has already showed what she is in her last job.
She wasn't good at it, and showed she could LIE
as good as Obama, I don't want here near our White House AGAIN!!!
May the Good Lord sent us a president who can put
this country back to when WE WERE OUR BEST!
That would mean "the people" were ready to change
and start loving this country more than politics
and what they could get for FREE.
Hillary is the very LAST thing we as a country and
people need. "What does it matter now, they are DEAD"!! Let us never forget these words when you think of her setting in our HOUSE....YOU means nothing to her, either. No, No hell NO!
Spot on with your assessment. How do WV people feel about obama's lie about his "clean coal" lie?

“....VETS”

WELCOME HOME

#68 Oct 13, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Somehow I doubt "Honest Abe" is half the man he has been portrayed to be.
well actually you are right in a small way.....

"Honest Abe from Illinois"..see he really was from Kentucky ,,, aha ha ha ha ha
Spike

Akron, OH

#69 Oct 13, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Somehow I doubt "Honest Abe" is half the man he has been portrayed to be.
You are correct again. Old Abe suspended the writ of Habeas Corpus and jailed most anyone critical of his job performance including Journalists. Is it any wonder that the Bamster likes to compare himself to Abe? Today I read that the TSA is threatning to jail anyone at airport check in lines who make jokes about the job they are doing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is there a free abortion clinic in Atlanta or s... (Feb '11) 36 min ThomasA 208
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 48 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 2,156
Atlanta Sucks! (Feb '12) 4 hr Bob wehadababyits... 186
Stupid Cop Department 6 hr Chem Trails Oh No 3
Karen Minton (Oct '15) 10 hr Doravillian 16
News Police: Woman shot after robbery attempt in Len... 13 hr Tighty whitey 3
i'm di$g$ted with parkside management! (Nov '14) Thu Raymond 5

Decatur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages