Police: Man shot Atlanta officer in t...

Police: Man shot Atlanta officer in the face

There are 23 comments on the Rome News story from Jan 12, 2013, titled Police: Man shot Atlanta officer in the face. In it, Rome News reports that:

This photo provided by Fulton County, Ga., shows Frank Nance. Authorities said Nance was arrested for the shooting of Officer Reginald Robinson on Friday, Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rome News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Frank

Carrollton, GA

#21 Jan 14, 2013
chitlins nomoresir wrote:
<quoted text>
No vehicles involved it was a drug bust...They thug ran shooting at the officer.These new cops,out of the academy are so scared of being told you can't do this or that.. the cop was being shot at and never pulled his weapon out to defend himself..
The BLACK cop that apprehended this low-life should of killed him instead of beating him down,
drugs are illegal in america, You either get with the system or face the consequences.THE THUG SHOULD BE DEAD THIS MORNING
Knowledge is Power

Atlanta, GA

#22 Jan 14, 2013
bri wrote:
Y'all sad that's y society is the way it is now if it was ur family member would you still be saying these things feel for the police but you guys can yell out they should of killed him wow you people are idiots at the end of the day I feel bad for the guy they beat him like he wasn't human and you dumb asses saying its OK it must be nice to be an ass whole and last time I check the police wasn't any kin to you so maybe its a race thing sad ass people
Yes, its a race thing idiot! It was a black officer shot in the face by a black suspect. If it was my own brother I would have said he had got off lightly. They should have killed him--even if it was my brother. I am not like my dirt bag brothers. I respect society and the law. His dumb ass only shot the officer because he didn't want to go back to jail again. Has anyone ever not been apprehended that shot a cop? These people are so stupid. Why should tax money be spent for them to live the rest of their lives in prison. A 75 cent bullet will do the job. You must have brothers who are criminals in your family. I expect my family members to adhere to the law and not be dirtbag pieces of garbage. My own brother is in jail right now because HE IS A DIRTBAG! He does not deserve to be with the rest of society. If his crime was worthy enough for death--so be it! He knew the laws...he just didn't respect them enough to abide by them. I would like to see what you would say/do if a dirtbag killed your son/daughter. You would be the first to say you wanted the absolute punishment for them. What a hypocrite! If it doesn't affect you---it's wrong and incredibly in your opinion---racist. Please don't have any offspring--America is already filled with idiots like you.
RP McMurphy

Athens, GA

#23 Jan 15, 2013
Police need to remember two things:
1)The bulletproof vest doesn't cover the head.
2)Glenn Beck has said go for the head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bait Car In Atlanta (Nov '11) 1 hr ThomasA is uber gay 95
Really good adult dating sites? 3 hr tudu 11
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Smiley 21,533
Abortion is Wrong 10 hr Hillary Clinton 8
Don't EVEN Try To Jive Me, I'm Big Fat Moe Bana... 19 hr M Edmondson 7
Email sexting (Nov '12) 20 hr lol 6
Black people canít have a voice about politics ... Mon The Truth 1

Decatur Jobs

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages