Police: Man shot Atlanta officer in the face

Jan 12, 2013 Full story: Rome News 23

This photo provided by Fulton County, Ga., shows Frank Nance. Authorities said Nance was arrested for the shooting of Officer Reginald Robinson on Friday, Jan.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bri

United States

#1 Jan 12, 2013
They just keep talking about how the police was shot its not the right crime to commit but how did he get beat like this so seriously so when a police officer gets shot they just walk around beating the heck out the suspects. No matter wat the crime was this beating is not justified
Diane

Anoka, MN

#2 Jan 12, 2013
The police should have shot him dead the dirty low life!
frank

Carrollton, GA

#3 Jan 12, 2013
His mugshot looks like he has had the hell beat out of him, he must have fell in the bathroom at the police station.. should have SHOT and killed the scumbag instead of arresting him
bri

United States

#4 Jan 12, 2013
Y'all sad that's y society is the way it is now if it was ur family member would you still be saying these things feel for the police but you guys can yell out they should of killed him wow you people are idiots at the end of the day I feel bad for the guy they beat him like he wasn't human and you dumb asses saying its OK it must be nice to be an ass whole and last time I check the police wasn't any kin to you so maybe its a race thing sad ass people
Dr Jacson

United States

#5 Jan 13, 2013
It is very saddening of this horrifying incident. There was no right in Nance shooting an officer in the face, surprised they didn't shoot him. But no one should have hate in their heart, they really did not have to beat him. He was going to get his one day, but that beating was ridiculous. Just plain wrong; no one should be beaten like that. He was 100% wrong yes! But they should not justify by a beating! Smh this world has become so corrupt and evil!
Driver

United States

#6 Jan 13, 2013
Dr Jacson wrote:
It is very saddening of this horrifying incident. There was no right in Nance shooting an officer in the face, surprised they didn't shoot him. But no one should have hate in their heart, they really did not have to beat him. He was going to get his one day, but that beating was ridiculous. Just plain wrong; no one should be beaten like that. He was 100% wrong yes! But they should not justify by a beating! Smh this world has become so corrupt and evil!
he's STILL going to get his day dumb azz, that was only a appetizer.
Thin skin little bit*chs like you is the reason America is getting pus*y fide.
Bring the rope back or start chopping heads off the low IQ pos and the crime rate WOULD drop.
But we have too many thin skin puss*'s in this country now....
RJS

Dunlap, TN

#7 Jan 13, 2013
after viewing the photo of the culprit, what bothers me the most, I mean, really saddens me, is that they left one side of his face totally unblemished.
bri

United States

#8 Jan 13, 2013
Driver wrote:
<quoted text>he's STILL going to get his day dumb azz, that was only a appetizer.
Bring the rope back or start chopping heads off the low IQ pos and the crime rate WOULD drop.
your sad wat if somebody hung you beat you kicked ur butt but because you have a low IQ when you feel as though its ok to do the bs that use to go on in the 50 and60. You need to take ur racist butt on somewhere you hang urself on that rope racial profiling because you have no apparent sense and pu%sy you are and talking like you talking someone needs to kick ur a$$ just like this and post ur picture
bri

United States

#9 Jan 13, 2013
Its some idiots in this world especially the one talking about ropes and stuff go and hang yourself come back and tell us how it feels coward

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#10 Jan 13, 2013
bri wrote:
They just keep talking about how the police was shot its not the right crime to commit but how did he get beat like this so seriously so when a police officer gets shot they just walk around beating the heck out the suspects. No matter wat the crime was this beating is not justified
Can you prove the cops beat him?

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#11 Jan 13, 2013
bri wrote:
Y'all sad that's y society is the way it is now if it was ur family member would you still be saying these things feel for the police but you guys can yell out they should of killed him wow you people are idiots at the end of the day I feel bad for the guy they beat him like he wasn't human and you dumb asses saying its OK it must be nice to be an ass whole and last time I check the police wasn't any kin to you so maybe its a race thing sad ass people
Most likely, some of the arresting officers were of minority persuasion. Put the race card back in the deck, and remember who the criminal is here.

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#12 Jan 13, 2013
bri wrote:
<quoted text> your sad wat if somebody hung you beat you kicked ur butt but because you have a low IQ when you feel as though its ok to do the bs that use to go on in the 50 and60. You need to take ur racist butt on somewhere you hang urself on that rope racial profiling because you have no apparent sense and pu%sy you are and talking like you talking someone needs to kick ur a$$ just like this and post ur picture
He shot a guy, quit protecting the criminal. By the way, can you define racism?

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#13 Jan 13, 2013
bri wrote:
Its some idiots in this world especially the one talking about ropes and stuff go and hang yourself come back and tell us how it feels coward
Learn something about history, especially prior to the 1700's.
Dr Jacson

United States

#14 Jan 13, 2013
Driver wrote:
<quoted text>he's STILL going to get his day dumb azz, that was only a appetizer.
. You are very ignorant you don't know what color my skin is I'm just not a racist like you! You will get yours...God does not like ugly! I will not talk bad to you, I will just pray for you!
Coach Tom Tuberville UC

Columbus, OH

#15 Jan 13, 2013
what do yall think of tommy tubervillle ditchin texas tech and goin to cincinnati to the big east division.... we are hopin hes a crook and does things shady up here the way real college sports should be played.... thanks
frank

Carrollton, GA

#16 Jan 13, 2013
had this scumbag pulled to the side of the road, put his hands on the steering wheel, showed the officer his drivers license and had auto insurance and NO WARRANTS or suspended license, he would have gone on about his business.He decided to make the situation worse when HE SHOT THE OFFICER.At this time, I would have killed the scumbag if I had been there.HE made the decision,, and decisions have consequences.AS for the beating he got, I would say he fell in the batrhroom and hit his head on the toilet.I hope I am on the JURY.
chitlins nomoresir

Carrollton, GA

#17 Jan 13, 2013
bri wrote:
<quoted text> your sad Wat if somebody hung you beat you kicked Ur butt but because you have a low IQ when you feel as though its ok to do the bs that use to go on in the 50 and60. You need to take ur racist butt on somewhere you hang yourself on that rope racial profiling because you have no apparent sense and pu%sy you are and talking like you talking someone needs to kick ur a$$ just like this and post ur picture
He shot a cop!!!you fing idiot..The little batard is lucky he only got a beat down.
The officer has only been out of the academy 4 months..If the rookie had any brains he would of shot back at the black bitch instead of chasing him without his weapon drawn.
You're a low-life scumbag.Go crawl back in the gutter where you belong.The APD should of killed his sorry ass after the beat down..
BTW,the Black Bastard is on surveillance shooting at the rookie cop.
Black Officer shot...Black Thug shot him..Black cops beat his ass..
Where was the racism again assclown????
chitlins nomoresir

Carrollton, GA

#18 Jan 13, 2013
frank wrote:
had this scumbag pulled to the side of the road, put his hands on the steering wheel, showed the officer his drivers license and had auto insurance and NO WARRANTS or suspended license, he would have gone on about his business.He decided to make the situation worse when HE SHOT THE OFFICER.At this time, I would have killed the scumbag if I had been there.HE made the decision,, and decisions have consequences.AS for the beating he got, I would say he fell in the bathroom and hit his head on the toilet.I hope I am on the JURY.
No vehicles involved it was a drug bust...They thug ran shooting at the officer.These new cops,out of the academy are so scared of being told you can't do this or that.. the cop was being shot at and never pulled his weapon out to defend himself..
The BLACK cop that apprehended this low-life should of killed him instead of beating him down,
Frank

Carrollton, GA

#19 Jan 14, 2013
bri wrote:
MY FAMILY MEMBERS RESPECT LAW ENFORCEMENT,NOT KILL them.All this trash had to do was pull over, show his license and insurance and continue on, he brought this ALL on himself.
Frank

Carrollton, GA

#20 Jan 14, 2013
Dr Jacson wrote:
<quoted text>. You are very ignorant you don't know what color my skin is I'm just not a racist like you! You will get yours...God does not like ugly! I will not talk bad to you, I will just pray for you!
GOD DOESNT HEAR THE PRAYERS of a NON BELIEVER, besides, this is the culprits ball game, NOT GODS. He had a choice of what to do on the traffic stop and he chose to shoot the officer.IF I had been a cop on the scene, he would have been DEAD instead of having his a** beat.What goes around, comes around

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do white people HATE Barack Obama??? (Jun '10) 3 hr TRUTH 991
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Bently 19,568
More ebolo 9 hr Raymond 1
Diaper Dave Wed Troll Tide 1
Obama Best President Tue Hugo 17
Will do anything...desperate of $1000 cash now! (Apr '13) Tue good man 94
2nd Major Drug Seizure in 2 Days (Sep '07) Tue TruthBtold 11

Decatur News Video

Decatur Dating
Find my Match