United States

#185 Sep 17, 2013
Ignorance is blissful to you idiots

Why
shi

United States

#186 Sep 24, 2013
Karen wrote:
No negative comments needed.Only helpful information please!
well there isnt any free abortions , but there is one for a lowcost. theres no such thing as a free abortion clinic, trust me I know.
Ignorance is no excuse

Lithonia, GA

#187 Oct 29, 2013
Some of u guys are so silly and judgmental. None of you know her story or her struggle. This poor girl, may have raped by a family member or friend, and may be afraid to tell someone. She may have a medical issue, or just simply may not be ready for a baby. My point is.... You come on here with your bullshit looking for attention. If you disagree, that's fine; just keep it moving.
Tighty whitey

Union Mills, NC

#188 Oct 29, 2013
How f----ing stupid! Stupid slut is asking people to be an accessory to murder!
Ashelan

United States

#189 Dec 19, 2013
First off some people only decide to have 1 if they know most definitely that they will not be able to properly take care of the child. Second they may have children already and can not afford to have another. Third a woman may be in a situation in her life where she knows that having a child at that moment may not be at her best interest. Soooooooo.
team karen

Alpharetta, GA

#190 Feb 17, 2014
Ga missy wrote:
I'm not trying to force my views on anyone. I just don't assist with any help to get one...like information,money,or a ride to the clinic.YA GET IT???
if you don't want anything to do with people who agree with abortions, why the fk did you take the time to respond to a blog that said "Is there a free abortion clinic in Atlanta or surrounding areas?" clearly you ARE trying to force your views, or else you would have kept on scrolling down and not given this page a second look. idiot.
Tighty whitey

Little Rock, AR

#191 Feb 25, 2014
team karen wrote:
<quoted text>
if you don't want anything to do with people who agree with abortions, why the fk did you take the time to respond to a blog that said "Is there a free abortion clinic in Atlanta or surrounding areas?" clearly you ARE trying to force your views, or else you would have kept on scrolling down and not given this page a second look. idiot.
baby killer!
Tighty whitey

Little Rock, AR

#192 Feb 25, 2014
Karen wrote:
Can anyone send me information on free abortion clinics in metro Atlanta or surrounding area ?
i hope you found one and had yourself aborted-nasty azz baby killer
jelly

Buford, GA

#193 Apr 14, 2014
isellbabies wrote:
Will the kid be white? If so,I'll pay all expenses and give you 10 grand to have it and sign it over to me.If the kid is black or hispanic,I'll do the same deal,but can only pay you 5 grand.

Is this seriou
Tdawg

Riverdale, GA

#195 Feb 7, 2015
isellbabies wrote:
Karen,why did you post if you aren't going to take good advice? I've made a rock solid offer.Why kill the kid when you can make some money? By the way,if the kid is Asian the deal is off,they can get kids for 100 bucks each in China.I can't compete against that.
You are a very ignorant person it's sick

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#196 Feb 7, 2015
team karen wrote:
<quoted text>
You have free birth control available to you, so you won't need an abortion. Get off the self righteous liberal dog and pony ride.
Tighty whitey

Cusseta, GA

#198 Feb 9, 2015
Karen the killer should have walked into the emergency room blew her brains out and the er staff could have a chance at taking the baby and save its life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I've lost ALL re$pect for Keller Williams R... 5 hr qwerty 3
Plan Ahead for More Decadent Violent Action Mov... 8 hr Culture Auditor 3
Why Mr. Chatman 31 May Have Been Shot In Front ... 17 hr American_Sons 17
Mayfair Tower 199 14th Street NE (Dec '11) 21 hr darrel-downlow 25
jews Sat RANSOM PRIDE 1
News Man accused of punching child at Whole Foods in... Fri AtlantaSUCKS 1
Uber in Atlanta..Are you an uberX driver? Is it... (Nov '13) Fri Somefun 69
More from around the web

Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE