Is there a free abortion clinic in At...
jay

United States

#185 Sep 17, 2013
Ignorance is blissful to you idiots

Why
shi

United States

#186 Sep 24, 2013
Karen wrote:
No negative comments needed.Only helpful information please!
well there isnt any free abortions , but there is one for a lowcost. theres no such thing as a free abortion clinic, trust me I know.
Ignorance is no excuse

Stone Mountain, GA

#187 Oct 29, 2013
Some of u guys are so silly and judgmental. None of you know her story or her struggle. This poor girl, may have raped by a family member or friend, and may be afraid to tell someone. She may have a medical issue, or just simply may not be ready for a baby. My point is.... You come on here with your bullshit looking for attention. If you disagree, that's fine; just keep it moving.
Tighty whitey

Smartt, TN

#188 Oct 29, 2013
How f----ing stupid! Stupid slut is asking people to be an accessory to murder!
Ashelan

United States

#189 Dec 19, 2013
First off some people only decide to have 1 if they know most definitely that they will not be able to properly take care of the child. Second they may have children already and can not afford to have another. Third a woman may be in a situation in her life where she knows that having a child at that moment may not be at her best interest. Soooooooo.
team karen

Alpharetta, GA

#190 Feb 17, 2014
Ga missy wrote:
I'm not trying to force my views on anyone. I just don't assist with any help to get one...like information,money,or a ride to the clinic.YA GET IT???
if you don't want anything to do with people who agree with abortions, why the fk did you take the time to respond to a blog that said "Is there a free abortion clinic in Atlanta or surrounding areas?" clearly you ARE trying to force your views, or else you would have kept on scrolling down and not given this page a second look. idiot.
Tighty whitey

Memphis, TN

#191 Feb 25, 2014
team karen wrote:
<quoted text>
if you don't want anything to do with people who agree with abortions, why the fk did you take the time to respond to a blog that said "Is there a free abortion clinic in Atlanta or surrounding areas?" clearly you ARE trying to force your views, or else you would have kept on scrolling down and not given this page a second look. idiot.
baby killer!
Tighty whitey

Memphis, TN

#192 Feb 25, 2014
Karen wrote:
Can anyone send me information on free abortion clinics in metro Atlanta or surrounding area ?
i hope you found one and had yourself aborted-nasty azz baby killer
jelly

Suwanee, GA

#193 Apr 14, 2014
isellbabies wrote:
Will the kid be white? If so,I'll pay all expenses and give you 10 grand to have it and sign it over to me.If the kid is black or hispanic,I'll do the same deal,but can only pay you 5 grand.


Is this seriou
Tdawg

United States

#195 Feb 7, 2015
isellbabies wrote:
Karen,why did you post if you aren't going to take good advice? I've made a rock solid offer.Why kill the kid when you can make some money? By the way,if the kid is Asian the deal is off,they can get kids for 100 bucks each in China.I can't compete against that.
You are a very ignorant person it's sick

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#196 Feb 7, 2015
team karen wrote:
<quoted text>
if you don't want anything to do with people who agree with abortions, why the fk did you take the time to respond to a blog that said "Is there a free abortion clinic in Atlanta or surrounding areas?" clearly you ARE trying to force your views, or else you would have kept on scrolling down and not given this page a second look. idiot.
You have free birth control available to you, so you won't need an abortion. Get off the self righteous liberal dog and pony ride.
Tighty whitey

Goodwater, AL

#198 Feb 9, 2015
Karen the killer should have walked into the emergency room blew her brains out and the er staff could have a chance at taking the baby and save its life.
Annoyed

Atlanta, GA

#199 Apr 9, 2016
Ga missy wrote:
I'm not trying to force my views on anyone. I just don't assist with any help to get one...like information,money,or a ride to the clinic.YA GET IT???
Why get your bored ass on here to criticize if u had no helpful info.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#200 Apr 10, 2016
Annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>
Why get your bored ass on here to criticize if u had no helpful info.
Why are you here?
Renfro

Carrollton, GA

#201 Apr 10, 2016
Annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>
Why get your bored ass on here to criticize if u had no helpful info.
hey look! Another baby killer showed up!
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#202 Apr 12, 2016
Renfro wrote:
<quoted text>hey look! Another baby killer showed up!
You're hanging your ignorance out for the world to see as there is no "baby" until it's born or able to live outside it's host on it's own. Weeks after conception, it's a zygote,then a fetus UNTIL it's born, and then and only then can you call it a baby. If it's not yours, then keep out of the situation where you're not needed or wanted. How can you get internet service under the rock where you live????
Wendy

Chatsworth, GA

#203 Apr 13, 2016
Karen wrote:
Can anyone send me information on free abortion clinics in metro Atlanta or surrounding area ?
No there is not the cheapest is $800

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#204 Apr 13, 2016
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text> You're hanging your ignorance out for the world to see as there is no "baby" until it's born or able to live outside it's host on it's own. Weeks after conception, it's a zygote,then a fetus UNTIL it's born, and then and only then can you call it a baby. If it's not yours, then keep out of the situation where you're not needed or wanted. How can you get internet service under the rock where you live????
Whatever the scientific term, it is life, and the taking of a life is murder.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#205 Apr 14, 2016
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever the scientific term, it is life, and the taking of a life is murder.
A zygote or fetus unborn in very early stages is not a life. As in your post, you're speaking from religious indoctrination instead of scientific fact. Good fences make good neighbors so you stay on your side and your neighbors will stay on theirs. In other words, KEEP OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE'S LIVES!!!!!!
Renfro

Atmore, AL

#206 Apr 14, 2016
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text> A zygote or fetus unborn in very early stages is not a life. As in your post, you're speaking from religious indoctrination instead of scientific fact. Good fences make good neighbors so you stay on your side and your neighbors will stay on theirs. In other words, KEEP OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE'S LIVES!!!!!!
thomas, how many babies have you been responsible for murdering? Several would be my guess. You should take your own advice. Zygote! Lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Three Dead Following An Accident In Henry County (May '08) 3 hr Morro 27
ups financial trouble 4 hr Tolerman 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr Fitius T Bluster 20,947
Anytime Bail Bonds, Inc. in augusta ga: False A... Mon Ehatif 3
News Website lists Columbus as 50th worst U.S. city ... Mon Will Dockery 6
Good R ox y, m-arijuana,t-ar,he-roin etc Mon Louie 1
News Murdered decade ago, Brandon, then 8, is still ... (Oct '07) May '17 Bri 24

Decatur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages