todd

Carrollton, GA

#137 Jan 22, 2013
Karen wrote:
No negative comments needed.Only helpful information please!
this is a free board and people can comment all they want you worthless skank. If my tax dollars are paying for you to abort a child, how about doing the tax payers a GREAT SERVICE and have your tubes tied while your in there.... better yet, hold a gun yo your a ss and pull the trigger that will solve the entire problem
todd

Carrollton, GA

#138 Jan 22, 2013
Catspy474 wrote:
I love how this is about two years old and people are still arguing on here. Someone asked a question about a clinic not your opinions on the matter. She didn't ask for anyone to judge her and no one really knows her situation.
As of right now, I'm in that position and it wasn't because of unsafe sex, lack of protection, or as many on you would assume, being a whore. I'm married and my husband and I would use a condom and birth control pills. Sadly, I still became pregnant due to the fact that one night his condom popped and it turned out that my local pharmacy gave me a lower dosage than what my body was use to.
I could keep the baby like many would want or give it for adoption but why? Why make the baby pay for my mistake? We don't make enough to support a needy child and we both are about to finish school to start our careers. If I were to have it and we both gave up our dreams to support the child, it would feel like it was the blame for everything.
My mother had me and she had to give her dream up of being a lawyer to take care of me and I saw her struggling everyday. She was married too but I still felt like I was to blame for her misfortune. I would've preferred her to give me up for adoption until I had met a really good friend of mine who was. Knowing he was put up for adoption and he was lucky to be adopted, he still feels anger for not knowing why his mother gave him up.
I don't want my child to enter this world of selfish high opinionated religious jerks who do nothing but ignore the truth and choose to shove their believes down others throats and defend themselves by "spreading" the word of God by calling others whores and damning them to hell.
Honestly, those who are saying that she should've used protection are the ones who are fighting against women's right to contraception. How idiotic are you?
To answer the question, there isn't one. Most clinics prices are $200-500 depending on how far along you are.
your mother could have had an abortion.If you cant afford a child, KEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED..as you said
Catspy474

Duluth, GA

#139 Jan 24, 2013
todd wrote:
<quoted text> your mother could have had an abortion.If you cant afford a child, KEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED..as you said
I never said to keep your legs closed. My pregnancy was a result of broken condom and a lower dosage in birth control. Learn to read my whole statement before making your own assumptions. And if my mother had aborted me than it would've save her the heartache of raising me in this place we call America. Land of the free my ass.
Catspy474

Duluth, GA

#140 Jan 24, 2013
todd wrote:
<quoted text>
this is a free board and people can comment all they want you worthless skank. If my tax dollars are paying for you to abort a child, how about doing the tax payers a GREAT SERVICE and have your tubes tied while your in there.... better yet, hold a gun yo your a ss and pull the trigger that will solve the entire problem
Your tax dollars? She has to pay from her pocket not yours. And wow what a bully you are. I bet you are one of those people who are so big on how bullying needs to stop yet you are doing it your self. Get an education and learn to read, type, and spell.
todd

Carrollton, GA

#141 Jan 24, 2013
Catspy474 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your tax dollars? She has to pay from her pocket not yours. And wow what a bully you are. I bet you are one of those people who are so big on how bullying needs to stop yet you are doing it your self. Get an education and learn to read, type, and spell.
screw you as shole.
Catspy474

Dallas, GA

#142 Jan 24, 2013
todd wrote:
<quoted text>
screw you as shole.
Is that all you can say?
blondie

Whitesburg, GA

#143 Jan 25, 2013
a woman who can't afford a child or terminate a pregnancy should charge more for the sex or stop giving it away
Catspy474

Duluth, GA

#144 Jan 25, 2013
blondie wrote:
a woman who can't afford a child or terminate a pregnancy should charge more for the sex or stop giving it away
Why is it that people assume she is a prostitute?
After the Shock

Atlanta, GA

#145 Jan 31, 2013
Catspy474 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that people assume she is a prostitute?

Because their ignorant probably @ home watching Jerry Springer.
redneck hotdog

Carrollton, GA

#146 Jan 31, 2013
Karen wrote:
Can anyone send me information on free abortion clinics in metro Atlanta or surrounding area ?
you could always take a pistol and shoot up in there and kill your baby.
Jessica

United States

#147 Feb 6, 2013
Max wrote:
Only sluts have abortions. For responsible women its NOT a problem.
No jackass responsible women have abortions to not every situation is the same so shut that ignorant shit up seriously how can you judge a woman for making her own choice smh suckers

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#148 Feb 6, 2013
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
No jackass responsible women have abortions to not every situation is the same so shut that ignorant shit up seriously how can you judge a woman for making her own choice smh suckers
People who must resort to profanity to express themselves do not sound responsible, and have little credibility on this forum. If a woman can't afford proper ways to prevent pregnancy, the price of an abortion, or the expense it takes to raise a child she shouldn't have sex until she can. BTW, I can judge others who can't make decisions which negatively alter their lives because a judge said I was capable to serve on a jury. I have done it numerous times. Bless your little heart.

Location hidden

#149 Feb 6, 2013
Catspy474 wrote:
I love how this is about two years old and people are still arguing on here. Someone asked a question about a clinic not your opinions on the matter. She didn't ask for anyone to judge her and no one really knows her situation.
As of right now, I'm in that position and it wasn't because of unsafe sex, lack of protection, or as many on you would assume, being a whore. I'm married and my husband and I would use a condom and birth control pills. Sadly, I still became pregnant due to the fact that one night his condom popped and it turned out that my local pharmacy gave me a lower dosage than what my body was use to.
I could keep the baby like many would want or give it for adoption but why? Why make the baby pay for my mistake? We don't make enough to support a needy child and we both are about to finish school to start our careers. If I were to have it and we both gave up our dreams to support the child, it would feel like it was the blame for everything.
My mother had me and she had to give her dream up of being a lawyer to take care of me and I saw her struggling everyday. She was married too but I still felt like I was to blame for her misfortune. I would've preferred her to give me up for adoption until I had met a really good friend of mine who was. Knowing he was put up for adoption and he was lucky to be adopted, he still feels anger for not knowing why his mother gave him up.
I don't want my child to enter this world of selfish high opinionated religious jerks who do nothing but ignore the truth and choose to shove their believes down others throats and defend themselves by "spreading" the word of God by calling others whores and damning them to hell.
Honestly, those who are saying that she should've used protection are the ones who are fighting against women's right to contraception. How idiotic are you?
To answer the question, there isn't one. Most clinics prices are $200-500 depending on how far along you are.
Give her some good advice, there is nothing free in this world. Someone is paying.
Catspy474

Dallas, GA

#150 Feb 8, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Give her some good advice, there is nothing free in this world. Someone is paying.
Are you implying that I wasn't giving her good advice? I did include a cost.
Catspy474

Dallas, GA

#151 Feb 9, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
People who must resort to profanity to express themselves do not sound responsible, and have little credibility on this forum. If a woman can't afford proper ways to prevent pregnancy, the price of an abortion, or the expense it takes to raise a child she shouldn't have sex until she can. BTW, I can judge others who can't make decisions which negatively alter their lives because a judge said I was capable to serve on a jury. I have done it numerous times. Bless your little heart.
I completely agree with the statement about "if a woman can't afford proper ways to prevent pregnancy-" condoms aren't hard to get and having sex without protection is just asking for trouble. Save the no protection act for you and your HUSBAND. My husband and I still use condoms since we know we aren't ready for a little monster running around considering we still argue about who takes the dog out.

Location hidden

#152 Feb 9, 2013
Catspy474 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you implying that I wasn't giving her good advice? I did include a cost.
She asked for a "free" clinic. I wanted her to know there is nothing "free".

Location hidden

#153 Feb 9, 2013
Catspy474 wrote:
<quoted text>
I completely agree with the statement about "if a woman can't afford proper ways to prevent pregnancy-" condoms aren't hard to get and having sex without protection is just asking for trouble. Save the no protection act for you and your HUSBAND. My husband and I still use condoms since we know we aren't ready for a little monster running around considering we still argue about who takes the dog out.
The choice is yours, and seems as though you and your husband have made a wise decision. An unwanted child shows poor planning and is neither good for the child or the family. My wife and I decided to wait until we were married 4 years before we had our first child. Our children were planned, anticipated, and have never doubted our love. My sister and her husband never wanted children, and they never did. I applaud their decision to have dogs and cats for companions.
jennifer

Prairieville, LA

#155 Feb 11, 2013
yoursecret007@yahoo.com
Email them. They can help you get the abortion pill real cheap.
All anonymous.
local citizen

Carrollton, GA

#156 Feb 12, 2013
nexttime pay attention whats going on instead of spreading your legs and not knowing who is pumping at that thing and if they have on a condom, how about you taking some responsibility and getting on the pill or better yet, have that thang SEWED up so the american tax payers do not have to keep providing food and diapers for your trashy ass self and your baby that WHO THE HELL KNOWS who the father is.
Melissa

United States

#157 Feb 24, 2013
Wow....you all need to grow the fck up. She asked a simple question and if you do not have a simple answer of yes or any information on where she should go then just don't respond. You do not know her situation so therefore you can not pass judgement or call her a slut just because you think her opinion is wrong. Opinions are like buttholes and everyone has one but don't be one!!! If you don't have anything nice to say then shut up!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad day for the south 4 hr Zowie Bowie 32
2014 Susan G. Komen Atlanta 3-Day Raises $3.2 M... 5 hr kristiena hiely 1
Gov. Deal creating Ebola response team 5 hr serilvasiusealiern 1
racist degenerate liar and sex offender STEVEN ... 5 hr lighteredknot 3
Ebola or not? Rapid test for the virus not here... 6 hr Kyra Nielison 1
Atlanta City Council seeking advice on Bellwood... 6 hr irisldeone 1
Augusta Conman and Dishonest Candidate: Charlie... 6 hr joef greggorieas 1

Decatur News Video

Decatur Dating
Find my Match