Is there a free abortion clinic in Atlanta or surrounding areas ?

Posted in the Decatur Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Karen

Atlanta, GA

#1 Feb 3, 2011
Can anyone send me information on free abortion clinics in metro Atlanta or surrounding area ?
Karen

Atlanta, GA

#3 Feb 3, 2011
Max wrote:
Kill your baby and you'll go to Hell.
If you can't help with useful information.Please don't respond
GayMinister4ABOR TION

Atlanta, GA

#4 Feb 3, 2011
Max wrote:
Kill your baby and you'll go to Hell.
A FETUS AINT A BABY, moron.
isellbabies

Resaca, GA

#5 Feb 3, 2011
Will the kid be white? If so,I'll pay all expenses and give you 10 grand to have it and sign it over to me.If the kid is black or hispanic,I'll do the same deal,but can only pay you 5 grand.
GayMinister4ABOR TION

Atlanta, GA

#6 Feb 3, 2011
Penny royal tea causes miscarrages. Just a suggestion.

“Reality”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#7 Feb 3, 2011
Karen wrote:
Can anyone send me information on free abortion clinics in metro Atlanta or surrounding area ?
If you can't even afford an abortion,then you sure as h#!! should have used SOME kind of protection.There's 'no free lunches',so why would you expect a free abortion???

“Reality”

Location hidden

#8 Feb 3, 2011
If you can't even afford an abortion,then why the heck didn't you use SOME kind of protection???

There's 'no free lunches',so what makes you think you can get a FREE abortion?

Do what's right by your baby and don't terminate your pregnancy and choose adoption.It's not his/her fault that you f#c#ed up.
GayACTIVIST

Atlanta, GA

#9 Feb 3, 2011
There are FREE LUNCHES; i had me one last thursday at BURGER KING; it was a radio promotion, AND I ALSO RECEIVED 2 BURGER KING $20.00 GIFT CARDS! Just listen to the radio; cause they really do exist!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#10 Feb 3, 2011
Karen wrote:
Do you even know who the daddy is? Probably not.
Karen

Atlanta, GA

#11 Feb 4, 2011
No negative comments needed.Only helpful information please!
Max

Atlanta, GA

#12 Feb 4, 2011
Only sluts have abortions. For responsible women its NOT a problem.
isellbabies

Resaca, GA

#13 Feb 4, 2011
Karen,why did you post if you aren't going to take good advice? I've made a rock solid offer.Why kill the kid when you can make some money? By the way,if the kid is Asian the deal is off,they can get kids for 100 bucks each in China.I can't compete against that.

“Reality”

Location hidden

#14 Feb 4, 2011
Karen wrote:
No negative comments needed.Only helpful information please!
I wouldn't give you helpful information IF I knew of a free abortion clinic...I don't agree with it and will be of no assistance helping you to get rid of an innocent life.
ThomasA

Gadsden, AL

#15 Feb 4, 2011
Ga missy wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't give you helpful information IF I knew of a free abortion clinic...I don't agree with it and will be of no assistance helping you to get rid of an innocent life.
Are you one of those who want to force your personal views on abortion by taking a giant leap backward to days before Roe v. Wade? Women are entitled to a safe pregnacy termination if so desired. Before that ruling women could get an abortion . If you were rich your doctor wrote it off as a D&C. If you were poor it was done on a kitchen table with a crochet hook or coat hanger or in some dirty,dank,back alley "clinic"sometimes with disastrous results. The majority of the American public doesn't want to go back there. Leave the choice to only those involved.

“Reality”

Location hidden

#16 Feb 4, 2011
I'm not trying to force my views on anyone. I just don't assist with any help to get one...like information,money,or a ride to the clinic.YA GET IT???

Location hidden

#17 Feb 4, 2011
why won't the baby daddy pay for it. If you even had any idea who the daddy is.

If he was good enough to pick you up on the side of the road and do it to you in the back seat of his car, he's good enough to pay for it.
Karen

Atlanta, GA

#18 Feb 4, 2011
Ga missy wrote:
I'm not trying to force my views on anyone. I just don't assist with any help to get one...like information,money,or a ride to the clinic.YA GET IT???
OK.We get it.Please stop commenting on the issue.I need only serious responders.If anyone out there have any leads on free abortions,please contact me Asap.

Location hidden

#19 Feb 4, 2011
I am a serious responder. I have one question... how much did you charge him?
Punk in Drublic

Alpharetta, GA

#20 Feb 4, 2011
Have you ever noticed that the people who are against abortion are always the ones that nobody would want to fck in the first place? Has anybody else noticed that?

Go to youtube or something and get some footage of those people. Ugly, fat, homely, the women don't even know how to put make up on.

Have you ever seen a 17-18 year old girl who could be so cute if she wanted to be. Instead she looks like she's selling bibles. What a waste!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#21 Feb 4, 2011
Punk in Drublic wrote:
Have you ever ...
I love your name. hahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ginger Wellham Wife Of ConMan Terry Wellham Mov... 6 hr wow 5
Obama Best President 8 hr Hugo 13
Ladies please read this with understanding 12 hr Koolboislim 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr Bently 19,559
looking for Whitney Carter i miss her do anybod... 15 hr Guess Who 2
Remember Broadview Plaza? Sat Will Dockery 1
Why are black men so childish (Sep '07) Sat DiaperDave 162

Decatur News Video

Decatur Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Decatur News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Decatur

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:00 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:00PM
Panthers-Falcons tie would deliver division title to Carolina, in unusual way
ESPN 3:24 PM
Falcons WRs to CB Lewis: Back up trash talk
Bleacher Report 3:58 PM
Is This End of the Line for Brees in NOLA?
Bleacher Report 4:04 PM
Highlights, Recap for Pats vs. Jets
Bleacher Report 6:22 PM
Can NFC South Winner Steal Playoff Win?