Teacher Gets 20 Years For Sexually Mo...

Teacher Gets 20 Years For Sexually Molesting Student

Posted in the Decatur Forum

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 8, 2013
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

A former Tucker Middle School teacher will spend the next 20 years in jail as a part of a plea deal for having sex with a 14-year-old student, authorities said.

Almarcus Thomas pleaded guilty Monday to six counts of child molestation, three counts of statutory rape, one count of sexual battery and one count of invasion of privacy. The invasion of privacy count involved Thomas, 42, taking a photo under the skirt of a female coworker during school.

Prosecutors said Thomas carried on a sexual relationship with the teen over the course of seven months ending with his arrest in March 2012, after the girl’s father reported him to school officials.

As part of the plea agreement, the aggravated part of each count of child molestation was dropped.

Thomas also was originally charged with three counts of sexual assault against a person in custody and two counts of sexual exploitation of children, but those charges were dropped.

Following his 20-year prison stay, Thomas will serve 10 years on probation and be required to adhere to the conditions of the state’s sex offender registry.

“This plea reflects the acts of a monster who molested, abused and took advantage of women and children in DeKalb County,” DeKalb County District Attorney Robert James said in a statement.“We hope this begins the healing process for all individuals and families affected by these heinous crimes.”
BS IS Called

Dallas, TX

#3 Feb 8, 2013
icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Ace Southern Taliban Reporter!
Always first to find news that puts blacks in a bad light. Never whites.
You racist piece of dog shit.
No, the AJC was first.

Location hidden

#5 Feb 8, 2013
One would have to be delusional and mentally unstable to see any reference to the ethnicity of the demented sexual molester of this child in the article. The nut is over the edge, under the table, and his meds and diapers need changing again. He does provide us comical relief. Bless his little heart.
BS IS Called

Dallas, TX

#7 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Not here.
The thug committed the crime. The AJC reported it, to many more people than what is found here. take your complaints up with the AJC.
Ckkkk

Dalton, GA

#9 Feb 8, 2013
Hang em high all of em
BS IS Called

Dallas, TX

#11 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Take your racist comments and shove them up your az.
What racist comments, I have said nothing racist.
BS IS Called

Dallas, TX

#12 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Let me try and run this through your thick head. I was making the point that alittlenuts ONLY posts articles here that put blacks in a bad light and NEVER does the same for whites.
It has nothing to do with where the story originated.
Got it, dumaz?
yeah, I get it, attack racism on your part.

Location hidden

#13 Feb 8, 2013
BS IS Called wrote:
<quoted text>
What racist comments, I have said nothing racist.
Anyone who disagrees with the nut automatically gets the label of "racist" by her.

Location hidden

#15 Feb 8, 2013
She (the nut) is on a roll now, I love it when she is on her monthly period.
BS IS Called

Dallas, TX

#16 Feb 8, 2013
We Want the Train Team wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist POS. God damn your little heart.
Funny man, not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atlanta best hookup dating sites 19 min tommy 5
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr No doubt 21,727
all you great ladys ready to vote and get a job... 11 hr liberals are brai... 3
Boy in bluff Sat SunRayz 5
Open Season On Blacks in Dekalb??? May 21 Max 2
Rosetta Coy (Jul '11) Jan '18 Carla 13
News Murdered decade ago, Brandon, then 8, is still ... (Oct '07) Dec '17 Sharon Taint 26

Decatur Jobs

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages