Uncut grass, illegal signs, litter ma...

Uncut grass, illegal signs, litter mar county's south end

There are 2 comments on the Cross Roads News story from Oct 1, 2010, titled Uncut grass, illegal signs, litter mar county's south end. In it, Cross Roads News reports that:

All 12-year-old Doug Peavey wants is a clean sidewalk when he and his half brother, Shawn Sand, walk to the convenience store on Snapfinger Road to buy snacks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cross Roads News.

CarDealer

Atlanta, GA

#1 Oct 2, 2010
How about this. Fine the people putting up the signs,(there is always a phone number on the signs) next, complain to the city about the grass. If no response, then someone in the area get out there with a weedeater and clean it up...This would be called being pro-active! Lastly, that kid does not need to be going to the store for more potato chips...He's had way too many already!!
Max

Athens, GA

#2 Oct 2, 2010
Its illegal to post signs on interstate exit ramps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Papa John's Pizza FOOD POISONING! Not using nat... 41 min Beaner 6
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Proud American 20,707
good bye cnn 5 hr lock her up 9
I'm glad Hillary Clinton lost and will never be... 8 hr Charles 6
Do White Men Get Turned on , Watching Black M... (Jan '12) 12 hr Edmund 269
W. Troy Austin: Southeastern Aesthetic Surgery ... 21 hr Beamer 2
Dunkin' Donuts boycotted for Racism/Supporting ... 21 hr Green machine 55

Decatur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages