gift baskets mom gift baskets birthda...

gift baskets mom gift baskets birthday gift baskets

Posted in the Decatur Forum

Sandy

Atlanta, GA

#1 Jun 12, 2014
Where's the best gift baskets supplier at low prices. looking for great gift baskets, mom gift baskets, spa gift baskets, baby gift baskets, holiday gift baskets, birthday gift baskets, new baby gift baskets, girl gift baskets, thank you gift baskets, wholesale baskets, baskets gift basket items. Where a good place to buy?
desiree the owner

United States

#2 Jun 12, 2014
we sell a variety of gift baskets at discount prices lots of gift baskets for just 20 dollars affordablegiftbaskets(.)2ya(.) com
Top hat

Eastaboga, AL

#3 Jun 12, 2014
This is hilarious. Nobody around here is looking for gift baskets!! Clearly you are asking/responding to yourself!! Go get free advertising somewhere else! Btw,my wife makes her own. Who so lame to be walking around wondering "where can I get a nice gift basket" lol!!!
walkerwilliam91

Orlando, FL

#7 Sep 4, 2014
At my business we have the nicest boss that I have ever had. There are some of us at the department that want to get her a package for her 5 year anniversary. I hope we can think of something that she will like. http://www.boxbiz.com.au/aboutus.html
Top hat

Atmore, AL

#8 Sep 4, 2014
walkerwilliam91 wrote:
At my business we have the nicest boss that I have ever had. There are some of us at the department that want to get her a package for her 5 year anniversary. I hope we can think of something that she will like. http://www.boxbiz.com.au/aboutus.html
get out of here with your fake stories just to drum up free advertising! Custom made boxes?! Really?! Trust me nobody around here is looking for custom made boxes! Lol! Doofuss
Sld

Lilburn, GA

#9 Sep 4, 2014
Top hat wrote:
<quoted text>get out of here with your fake stories just to drum up free advertising! Custom made boxes?! Really?! Trust me nobody around here is looking for custom made boxes! Lol! Doofuss
Why are you such a dick?
Sherman

Whittier, CA

#10 Sep 5, 2014
Top hat wrote:
<quoted text>get out of here with your fake stories just to drum up free advertising! Custom made boxes?! Really?! Trust me nobody around here is looking for custom made boxes! Lol! Doofuss
Climb back on yer sister and leave these people alone.
Top hat

Metairie, LA

#11 Sep 5, 2014
Sld wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you such a dick?
because I don't like people who play games and make up lies as if everyone around them is stupid. Just be forthright and advertise the product.
Top hat

Metairie, LA

#12 Sep 5, 2014
Sherman wrote:
<quoted text>
Climb back on yer sister and leave these people alone.
why don't you make me, you filthy,non English speaking ass wipe. Better yet, why don't you close your eyes and run across the interstate and leave ALL of us alone! For good!
Captain Kandu

Whittier, CA

#13 Sep 5, 2014
Top hat wrote:
<quoted text> why don't you make me, you filthy,non English speaking ass wipe. Better yet, why don't you close your eyes and run across the interstate and leave ALL of us alone! For good!
White guy. Educated.

You should learn how to construct a sentence, use capital letters and proper punctuation. You could try. Never mind.
Sld

Lawrenceville, GA

#14 Sep 5, 2014
Top hat wrote:
<quoted text>because I don't like people who play games and make up lies as if everyone around them is stupid. Just be forthright and advertise the product.
Clearly, Mommy mistreated you...
mommy and me gift baskets

Atlanta, GA

#15 Sep 6, 2014
we offer mom and baby gift baskets, mom gift baskets, baby gift baskets, new mom gift baskets, spa gift baskets, birthday gift baskets, made to order gift baskets. Small family own gift baskets shop. Check us out at http:// www.mommyandmegiftbaskets.com hope to hear from you.
Top hat

Carrollton, GA

#16 Sep 6, 2014
Captain Kandu wrote:
<quoted text>
White guy. Educated.
You should learn how to construct a sentence, use capital letters and proper punctuation. You could try. Never mind.
i could but the idiots on here,like you, aren't worth the effort. That would be similar to you putting granite countertops in your trailer. Understand?
Top hat

Carrollton, GA

#17 Sep 6, 2014
Sld wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly, Mommy mistreated you...
really? If that is what you got out of my post then you may have problems of your own. Go and peddle your gift baskets somewhere else girlie man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal Black 2 hr Bernie 8
News Lillly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act Passed in the Senate (Jan '09) 2 hr Traffickers 10
People like Hillary Clinton are Destroying Amer... 4 hr Scooter 4
News Who Are The Real Children Of Israel? (Jul '10) 5 hr anonymous 988
Oncar Automotive, Evans Georgia SCAMMING USED C... 5 hr R Ahmerazi 2
Bill Clinton is the Antichrist!!!! (Nov '15) 6 hr BJ Douglas 8
georgia used car dealer license delay in status 10 hr Livereality 4

Decatur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages