Assault Weapons Ban Background Checks

Assault Weapons Ban Background Checks

Posted in the Decatur Forum

f o nugent

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Jan 13, 2013
It's totally moronic to think that a psycho who would MURDER HIS OWN MOTHER (laws against that); STEAL HER GUNS (laws against that);
TAKE POSSESSION OF HER FIREARMS (laws against that-minor in possession of a handgun and mentally ill person in possession of a firearm); TAKE THE STOLEN FIREARMS TO A SCHOOL (laws against that);
and then of course MURDER INNOCENT CHILDREN AND TEACHERS (laws against that) is going to be discouraged by one more law! In Miami, Florida, criminals have even MURDERED POLICE OFFICERS (at a Monorail/Metrorail stop) to steal his gun! Wake up America! Your gun rights are being taken away little by little so you "won't feel the heat until you're cooked!".

http://tinyurl.com/Jim-McCauley

http://tinyurl.com/a4dra6d

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 Jan 14, 2013
How can an occupier of the WH who gave guns to criminals in Mexico ask Congress to forbid Americans from buying them unless he is trying to prove his dictatorship and the depth of his dimension in one act?
thatguy

Marietta, GA

#3 Jan 14, 2013
What I don't understand is why people are avoiding the real issue here, and that would be that our society is filled with emotionally unstable timebombs on dangerous psych-meds.
Called Out

Dallas, GA

#5 Jan 14, 2013
Sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
Lighterednuts? He aint on drugs, he's a drunk.
Got proof of that?
thatguy

Marietta, GA

#7 Jan 15, 2013
Sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
Which sister do you spend more time on?
Why are you so obsessed with incest? I'm not from the South but I've been living here for most of my life and can attest to hicks being an occurrence in every state. You seem to be either purely a troll with waaay too much time his hands or you have some serious deep seated psychological issues. Methinks your projecting your own perverse fantasies onto others while denying to yourself that you're actually the one who has a yearning for cousin fucking.
thatguy

Marietta, GA

#9 Jan 15, 2013
Sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet you play the banjo. Are you good?
Nope but I do play the Guitar. Close enough I guess; it has strings. If I could play the banjo I'd write you a song though. It'd be about California breaking off and sinking into the Pacific Ocean.
Eric 2016

Homer, GA

#11 Jan 15, 2013
thatguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so obsessed with incest? I'm not from the South but I've been living here for most of my life and can attest to hicks being an occurrence in every state. You seem to be either purely a troll with waaay too much time his hands or you have some serious deep seated psychological issues. Methinks your projecting your own perverse fantasies onto others while denying to yourself that you're actually the one who has a yearning for cousin fucking.
He's a "Jewbilly" and we all know that the Jewish history is chock full of incest, probably more so than any other race or tribe of humans in history. I mean just look at Sandra Bernhard, does she look like the product of a normal human copulation?
Eric 2016

Homer, GA

#13 Jan 15, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
How many teeph do you have?
Hell Jewbilly even if I had no teefus I would be better looking than your hook nose, uni-brow, Jewfro, alien looking arse. I see "lighteredknot" still lives in that empty head of yours rent free. teehee. Now dance for me monkey. I play the music and you dance. Dance simian, dance little monkey.
Called Out

Dallas, GA

#15 Jan 15, 2013
Sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
Lighterednuts? He aint on drugs, he's a drunk.
How would you know, do you have proof?
Called Out

Dallas, GA

#16 Jan 15, 2013
Sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
Which sister do you spend more time on?
Yours.
Called Out

Dallas, GA

#17 Jan 15, 2013
Eric twopointzeroonesix wrote:
<quoted text>
What color is your paper hat at work?
What color is yours?
Called Out

Dallas, GA

#18 Jan 15, 2013
Sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
Put that on Hillbilly Records. Can you whistle?
Been practicing with your mouth organ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Amy Derosa 21,288
News Man shot by cop in Kmart restroom dies (May '09) 7 hr Sharon Taint 39
News Murdered decade ago, Brandon, then 8, is still ... (Oct '07) 7 hr Sharon Taint 26
david cullins----malachi plus god----con artist... 11 hr Anonymousbabymomma 13
News What makes some parents fall for anti-vaccine m... 12 hr False Vaccine Safety 7
Hollyweird Perversion And Hypocristy 14 hr Frito Bandito 2
Remember Broadview Plaza? (Dec '14) 15 hr Love Is The Answer 16

Decatur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages