White people complain too Damn much about Nothing!

Posted in the Decatur Forum

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of104
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

lashanka wrote:
ALL WHITE PEOPLE STINK.They do not like our best president EVER BARRACK OBAMA
Seems all the ones that post on topix stink.
Barb Brenner

Canton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
My my my BoPeep... you sure do have a bunch of misspelled words in that paragraph. You know I'm telling the truth. Those racist ass LAPD cops have a reputation a mile long for racial discrimination against my people. And it's racists like you that want to make them out to be great. They damn near beat Rodney King to death and you crackers let them off scott free. All white Jury. Remember that? I do. The LAPD are no saints. So forgive me if I don't sing their praises. I think they should get whatever they have coming to them and your monkey ass too. Here's the thing with people like you...as long as a crime again a Black person is being perpetrated by one of you, no problem...BUT when we flip the script, OHHHH the Black man is a criminal... put a bounty on him...wanted Dead or Alive. WTF? And you accuse me of HATE? LOL LOL you are dumber than a rock. I should love you? Is that what you think? and why is that? Because you are white? LOL LOL
Let's not hold Rodney King up as a hero. He was driving drunk on the interstate over 100mph then tried to flee from the police. He got his ass kicked while resisting arrest. People were outraged because it was the first time they had seen something like that on video. I worked as paramedic in inner city and ER nurse for years. Trust me, it takes several strong men to get a violent person under control. It's not a pretty sight.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Barb Brenner wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's not hold Rodney King up as a hero. He was driving drunk on the interstate over 100mph then tried to flee from the police. He got his ass kicked while resisting arrest. People were outraged because it was the first time they had seen something like that on video. I worked as paramedic in inner city and ER nurse for years. Trust me, it takes several strong men to get a violent person under control. It's not a pretty sight.
I don't care is he was having sex on the freeway...the beating was racist and unjustified. You stupid hoe...I hope the same happens to you or your cockeyed daughter.
BS IS Called

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you're dizzy. LOL This condition comes from lying and denying the truth.
smh
From the mouth of the ignorant, JAFI speaks.

Since: Feb 13

Germantown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

A piece of advice for shakalaa .
A- You need to get a reality check .
B- You need to stop posting ludicrous posts like this .
C-Get your facts straight before you debate . As goes ratio , welfare , single children , crime , aids and illiteracy , the kallus (blacks ) in a native dialect rule the roost . If you dont like white people you need to go to Liberia , Sierra leonne or wherever . Noody forces you to stay here ...go back to africastaan
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Barb Brenner wrote:
<quoted text>
We can all see why a jury of white folk then, would see nothing wrong with a half dozen cops, beating, tazing, kicking a drunken man, shielding himself from the blows on the ground. WE ALL SAW THE VIDEO. But of course you people saw something else in your delusional minds. Funny how you didn't see the same thing with the O.J. simpson case though isn't it? Not Quity! You jerks are still crying about that one. Give us a freaken Break.
dufus buster

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text> So that explains all the hate. You're a hate-filled Black female. Sheeeeeeeeet, there ain't a "Christian" bone in your demonic body. Actually I really pity you. You really should get some help, it sounds like maybe you might need medication.
LOL… You think shmuckalaka is a girl? He’s not a girl! He just wants to be a girl. He hangs around a gaybar all day wearing a blonde wig that cost him fifty dollars in food stamps and an hour naked in a barrel with a hole drilled in it. He wears a drag costume that makes him look like the Grande Marshall of a gay pride parade. He doesn’t kiss his dates good night, he simply takes out his false teeth and says,“This is your lucky night sailor.” He’s been half blind since the day he was looking up through the air vent in the floor of the men’s change room and one of the dudes he was ogling dropped a can of talcum and the powder fell through the grate into shmuck’s eyes. His phone number along with a sexually explicit poem about a man from Nantucket is on the walls of half the toilet stalls in his home town. The laughable thing is he’s the one who wrote them there. And shmuck is fat. I mean really fat. He’s so fat, the back of his neck looks like a package of wieners. He’s so fat he rocked himself to sleep trying to get back up again. Why Shmuck is so fat, he has to sift through 15 belly flaps to take a leak. Oh and he’s stupid too. Shmuck is so stupid that he failed a blood test. He’s so stupid that when one of his 15 brothers told him it was chilly outside, he ran outside with a spoon and a handful of crackers. Why shmuck is so stupid that when someone fell down the stairs and yelled “Shmuckalaka, call 911” he went to the phone book to look up the number.
And shmuck is ugly too. If ugly were bricks, Shmuck would be the Great Wall of China. He’s so ugly that when he was born they put tinted windows on his incubator. He’s so ugly that whenever he sat in his sandbox, the cats buried him. Why he’s so ugly that whenever his mother looks at him she says to herself,“Damn, I should have just given the guy a Lewinsky.”
Poor Jabba the shmuck. Trying to show everybody how smart he is by showing everybody how stupid he is. What a loser!!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

dufus buster wrote:
<quoted text>LOL… You think shmuckalaka is a girl? He’s not a girl! He just wants to be a girl. He hangs around a gaybar all day wearing a blonde wig that cost him fifty dollars in food stamps and an hour naked in a barrel with a hole drilled in it. He wears a drag costume that makes him look like the Grande Marshall of a gay pride parade. He doesn’t kiss his dates good night, he simply takes out his false teeth and says,“This is your lucky night sailor.” He’s been half blind since the day he was looking up through the air vent in the floor of the men’s change room and one of the dudes he was ogling dropped a can of talcum and the powder fell through the grate into shmuck’s eyes. His phone number along with a sexually explicit poem about a man from Nantucket is on the walls of half the toilet stalls in his home town. The laughable thing is he’s the one who wrote them there. And shmuck is fat. I mean really fat. He’s so fat, the back of his neck looks like a package of wieners. He’s so fat he rocked himself to sleep trying to get back up again. Why Shmuck is so fat, he has to sift through 15 belly flaps to take a leak. Oh and he’s stupid too. Shmuck is so stupid that he failed a blood test. He’s so stupid that when one of his 15 brothers told him it was chilly outside, he ran outside with a spoon and a handful of crackers. Why shmuck is so stupid that when someone fell down the stairs and yelled “Shmuckalaka, call 911” he went to the phone book to look up the number.
And shmuck is ugly too. If ugly were bricks, Shmuck would be the Great Wall of China. He’s so ugly that when he was born they put tinted windows on his incubator. He’s so ugly that whenever he sat in his sandbox, the cats buried him. Why he’s so ugly that whenever his mother looks at him she says to herself,“Damn, I should have just given the guy a Lewinsky.”
Poor Jabba the shmuck. Trying to show everybody how smart he is by showing everybody how stupid he is. What a loser!!
I can't believe you wasted that much time saying nothing. Wow!

I gather you are not a fan of the truth either. LOL Not to worry. I don't give a damn how it makes you feel, or what you think I am you pos.
shmuckalaka

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

I be shmuckalaka and I bees vary intelimagent. Did yew awl see dat wittie cumbak wat I jus gibbed too dufus buster. He gotz wat he had kummin two him. I krushed da fewl wit my intelimagense. If yew mess wit da intelimagense of sumbuddy lyke me den yew is gonna gits showed how mutch my ejumakashun has lerned me wen it kums to owtsmarrtin wyseguys lyke dufus buster. I bees a grajuate of yewnivursity an gotz me a masturz deegree in berger flippin chikin fryin sew yew awl bedder bees karefull dat I duz nott aym da powre of my massif brayn at yew.
anon

Tallapoosa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

plain2see wrote:
Numbers and statistics are racist I suppose.
Readily available from any government website, and it shows who is doing what/who is using what/who is killing whom.
You really need to stop this disinformation and outright lying here, because that is what you are doing.
When anyone blacks starts talking about 'white superiority or privilege' its usually just a smokescreen for black inadequacy and failure in the U.S.
You need a counselor.
Blacks,that are constantly screwing up the facts are the same ones screwing up the Black Community.As long as the White Man is being responsible some people have a problem with them..Like Slavery,thanks Abe,you screwed up and the White's are still being blamed for all the Black Slave owners..OOPS there it dis the truth just ax Dem day will lye.
plain2see

Indianola, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

lashanka wrote:
ALL WHITE PEOPLE STINK.They do not like our best president EVER BARRACK OBAMA
Really all? Even the stupid ones who voted for Obama-without them dear leader wouldn't be in office ya know. You folks are all the same, really.
plain2see

Indianola, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

I dont care wrote:
I don't care about blacks, Mexicans, Indians, global warming, import quotas, building codes, illegals, fiscal cliffs and most other things.
I work hard, play hard, pay my bills and enjoy life. I don't care much about anything else.
Poking fun at hillbillies is fun, but I don't really care.
You care enough to post that you don't care. Just sayin.
Eric 2016

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

plain2see wrote:
<quoted text>
You care enough to post that you don't care. Just sayin.
He doesn't care because he's a slacker who stays stoooooooned all the time while posting about "hillbillies" on Topix. Hey shakaOpalaka, what is long and black? Answer: the unemployment line. bwah hahahahahaha. Sit yo black arse down clown.
Eric 2016

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Hey everybody, Shakasambolaka is approving of the ex-LAPD Black cop killing innocent people just like A LOT OF BLACKS. Go to the thread titled "Strong BM revenge kills LAPD" I think it's in the so-called African American forum. Pfffft, nice not "rayciss" to have an "African American forum" at all. Everyone check out the hateful comments on there and you can see the same mindset that FREED OJ SIMPSON. THESE PEOPLE are always right and never ever wrong and anything they do including cold blooded murder is fine. Hey Sofa Douche, we all know how much you detest "racism" so go on over there and give them a piece of your mind.
lashanka

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

I LOVE BARRACK OBAMA he is a wonderful president.I LOVE ME SOME BARRACK.I hope he president forever.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

lashanka wrote:
I LOVE BARRACK OBAMA he is a wonderful president.I LOVE ME SOME BARRACK.I hope he president forever.
Gee, IF you love someone so much, one would think one would know how to spell his name...
plain2see

Indianola, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

lashanka wrote:
That would be illegal but you're probably too dimwitted to realize that.
Supercalafradgel istic

Valley, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
Of all the groups and communities in America one of the most diverse countries in the world ...why are white people the only folk that raise hell and complain about EVERYTHING?...
Your lucky whites dont bitch 1/4 as much as Sharpton, Jackson, Jackson Jr.(soon to be hehind bars), Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, Cynthia McKinney, Cynthia McKinney's nuts father, Farrahkhan, Malik Zulu Shabazz (LOL), Chris Rock, Danny "Hugo Chavez" Glover, Cornell West, etc.

Tune back to MSLSD and relight the bong there Malaka.
plain2see

Indianola, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

More complaints: Did anyone watch dear leader tonight?

Same old sh*t..different day. That guy is really a disgrace for this country. If you cannot get the job done, step aside. Let someone who knows what they are doing have it. Un-real.
Supercalafradgel istic

Valley, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Shakalaka wrote:
Of all the groups and communities in America one of the most diverse countries in the world ...why are white people the only folk that raise hell and complain about EVERYTHING?
Not only that, but they are also the group that has more damn excuses for their own criminal behavior.
Here's a list of the things they complain about that are publicized. NOTE: Their criticisms are always about OTHER racial groups.
1. Welfare - even though there are more whites on welfare than all the other groups combined.
2. Crime - even though they commit more crimes than all other groups combined.
3. IQ - even though they have more idiots than all other groups combined.
4. Immorality - even though they raised the bar on accepting more and more immoral behavior.
5. Crying about the 2nd Amendment - even though more white folk commit mass murders with assault weapons than any of the other groups combined.
6.The First Amendment - they push it to the limits where another amendment will soon be added to make them stfu.
7. The President of the United States - This one, the Black one, more White folk complain about him than all the other groups combined. We all know why. They lie and say it's his policies and some of that may be the case indeed. They hate the fact that he levels the playing field, makes things more equitable for the rest of us, so yeah...they hate that. But they also hate his skin. They call Michelle Ugly, but not once, ever do I remember them calling Barbara, Hillary, or any of those other dogs ...Ugly.
These are just a few of the things white folk are always complaining about. They complain only now because other races are exercising the same rights but most white people resent this. After all, let them tell it, this is THEIR America!
White folk talk about everyone. They tend to put a spotlight on a crime committed by a black man or any other group, but try to diminish the light shown when a white person does the same damn thing.
Let me tell you all the greatest lie of all. Whites are NOT a majority in America. You want to know how they have been getting away with that lie? They include Middle Easterners, and Northern Africans in their so called "White Group." Well we all know middle easterners are NOT white and neither are northern Africans. But when it comes to Blacks or African Americans, they do not include: South Americans, The Islanders from Jamaica, Barbados, Trinidad, Tabaco, Bermuda and all the other places where black people are.
White people do not have power in America anymore, if we all keep sticking together, we can prevent another white person from ever being president of this country again.
I for one, am sick and tried of hearing them bytch and moan about everything we try to accomplish to make life better for all. Those of you who do like what I have to say, go on, cry and bytch like you normally do. My words cannot we erased or undermined because they are the plain and simple truth. Stop complaining and clean up your act white folk. Get rid of your guns, stop your immoral behavior, check your racism at the front desk, stop kidnapping children, stop your sex slave activities, stop occupying other countries, stop stealing from other folk, take some medication for your delusions of superiority and stop mixing with other groups.
The phrase "the pot calling the kettle black" comes to mind.

LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of104
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Decatur Discussions

Search the Decatur Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 9 min Synergy 39,267
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 29 min Kallark27 17,688
Debate: Gay Marriage - Atlanta, GA (Jul '10) 55 min Pro Conservatism 453
free wayne williams (Jun '10) 10 hr LION 41
5 of Atlanta child murder cases - still open' (Feb '10) 10 hr LION 5
removal of silicone from body 14 hr HurtingheartandBody 59
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Sun youfool 1,983
•••
•••

Decatur News Video

•••
Decatur Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Decatur Jobs

•••
•••
•••