White people complain too Damn much about Nothing!

Posted in the Decatur Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#1 Feb 10, 2013
Of all the groups and communities in America one of the most diverse countries in the world ...why are white people the only folk that raise hell and complain about EVERYTHING?

Not only that, but they are also the group that has more damn excuses for their own criminal behavior.

Here's a list of the things they complain about that are publicized. NOTE: Their criticisms are always about OTHER racial groups.

1. Welfare - even though there are more whites on welfare than all the other groups combined.
2. Crime - even though they commit more crimes than all other groups combined.
3. IQ - even though they have more idiots than all other groups combined.
4. Immorality - even though they raised the bar on accepting more and more immoral behavior.
5. Crying about the 2nd Amendment - even though more white folk commit mass murders with assault weapons than any of the other groups combined.

6.The First Amendment - they push it to the limits where another amendment will soon be added to make them stfu.

7. The President of the United States - This one, the Black one, more White folk complain about him than all the other groups combined. We all know why. They lie and say it's his policies and some of that may be the case indeed. They hate the fact that he levels the playing field, makes things more equitable for the rest of us, so yeah...they hate that. But they also hate his skin. They call Michelle Ugly, but not once, ever do I remember them calling Barbara, Hillary, or any of those other dogs ...Ugly.

These are just a few of the things white folk are always complaining about. They complain only now because other races are exercising the same rights but most white people resent this. After all, let them tell it, this is THEIR America!

White folk talk about everyone. They tend to put a spotlight on a crime committed by a black man or any other group, but try to diminish the light shown when a white person does the same damn thing.

Let me tell you all the greatest lie of all. Whites are NOT a majority in America. You want to know how they have been getting away with that lie? They include Middle Easterners, and Northern Africans in their so called "White Group." Well we all know middle easterners are NOT white and neither are northern Africans. But when it comes to Blacks or African Americans, they do not include: South Americans, The Islanders from Jamaica, Barbados, Trinidad, Tabaco, Bermuda and all the other places where black people are.

White people do not have power in America anymore, if we all keep sticking together, we can prevent another white person from ever being president of this country again.

I for one, am sick and tried of hearing them bytch and moan about everything we try to accomplish to make life better for all. Those of you who do like what I have to say, go on, cry and bytch like you normally do. My words cannot we erased or undermined because they are the plain and simple truth. Stop complaining and clean up your act white folk. Get rid of your guns, stop your immoral behavior, check your racism at the front desk, stop kidnapping children, stop your sex slave activities, stop occupying other countries, stop stealing from other folk, take some medication for your delusions of superiority and stop mixing with other groups.
Smarter Than You

Dallas, GA

#2 Feb 10, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
Of all the groups and communities in America one of the most diverse countries in the world ...why are white people the only folk that raise hell and complain about EVERYTHING?
Not only that, but they are also the group that has more damn excuses for their own criminal behavior.
Here's a list of the things they complain about that are publicized. NOTE: Their criticisms are always about OTHER racial groups.
1. Welfare - even though there are more whites on welfare than all the other groups combined.
4. Immorality - even though they raised the bar on accepting more and more immoral behavior.
5. Crying about the 2nd Amendment - even though more white folk commit mass murders with assault weapons than any of the other groups combined.
6.The First Amendment - they push it to the limits where another amendment will soon be added to make them stfu.
7. The President of the United States - This one, the Black one, more White folk complain about him than all the other groups combined. We all know why. They lie and say it's his policies and some of that may be the case indeed. They hate the fact that he levels the playing field, makes things more equitable for the rest of us, so yeah...they hate that. But they also hate his skin. They call Michelle Ugly, but not once, ever do I remember them calling Barbara, Hillary, or any of those other dogs ...Ugly.
These are just a few of the things white folk are always complaining about. They complain only now because other races are exercising the same rights but most white people resent this. After all, let them tell it, this is THEIR America!
White folk talk about everyone. They tend to put a spotlight on a crime committed by a black man or any other group, but try to diminish the light shown when a white person does the same damn thing.
Let me tell you all the greatest lie of all. Whites are NOT a majority in America. You want to know how they have been getting away with that lie? They include Middle Easterners, and Northern Africans in their so called "White Group." Well we all know middle easterners are NOT white and neither are northern Africans. But when it comes to Blacks or African Americans, they do not include: South Americans, The Islanders from Jamaica, Barbados, Trinidad, Tabaco, Bermuda and all the other places where black people are.
White people do not have power in America anymore, if we all keep sticking together, we can prevent another white person from ever being president of this country again.
I for one, am sick and tried of hearing them bytch and moan about everything we try to accomplish to make life better for all. Those of you who do like what I have to say, go on, cry and bytch like you normally do. My words cannot we erased or undermined because they are the plain and simple truth. Stop complaining and clean up your act white folk. Get rid of your guns, stop your immoral behavior, check your racism at the front desk, stop kidnapping children, stop your sex slave activities, stop occupying other countries, stop stealing from other folk, take some medication for your delusions of superiority and stop mixing with other groups.
Do you have any math skills?
Smarter Than You

Dallas, GA

#3 Feb 10, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
Name some white people that are complaining, make sure they are on a "pedestal" like Sharpton and Jackson.

What do you think about Tiger Woods chasing the white women?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#4 Feb 10, 2013
Smarter Than You wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any math skills?
Oh and 8. They are always off topic!
Smarter Than You

Dallas, GA

#5 Feb 10, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
Some people also need to lose the "victim mentality".
wassup

Cedartown, GA

#6 Feb 10, 2013
Shakalaka you right the white peoples has got to go.
Smarter Than You

Dallas, GA

#8 Feb 10, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
let's take your math skills, to your claim that there are more whites on welfare. There are also more whites. So, if you want to compare welfare recepients among different races, a percentage comparison analysis must be used. So when you have those statistics, get back to me.
plain2see

Indianola, MS

#9 Feb 10, 2013
Numbers and statistics are racist I suppose.

Readily available from any government website, and it shows who is doing what/who is using what/who is killing whom.

You really need to stop this disinformation and outright lying here, because that is what you are doing.

When anyone blacks starts talking about 'white superiority or privilege' its usually just a smokescreen for black inadequacy and failure in the U.S.

You need a counselor.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#10 Feb 10, 2013
Smarter Than You wrote:
<quoted text>
let's take your math skills, to your claim that there are more whites on welfare. There are also more whites. So, if you want to compare welfare recepients among different races, a percentage comparison analysis must be used. So when you have those statistics, get back to me.
You must be outta your damn mind. No go play in traffic and move on.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#11 Feb 10, 2013
plain2see wrote:
Numbers and statistics are racist I suppose.
Readily available from any government website, and it shows who is doing what/who is using what/who is killing whom.
You really need to stop this disinformation and outright lying here, because that is what you are doing.
When anyone blacks starts talking about 'white superiority or privilege' its usually just a smokescreen for black inadequacy and failure in the U.S.
You need a counselor.
What ELSE would you say? Stay on topix though. I'd appreciate that.
plain2see

Indianola, MS

#12 Feb 10, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
But you didn't say I was wrong. Because I'm not.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#13 Feb 10, 2013
Smarter Than You wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you insinuating that shmukalaka is full of baloney?

Location hidden

#14 Feb 10, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be outta your damn mind. No go play in traffic and move on.
Translation: I can't support what I'm saying with statistics so stop asking me to. What's the truth got to do with it anyway.

Location hidden

#15 Feb 10, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and 9. It annoys me when you make me look stupid! So stop doing that!

Location hidden

#16 Feb 10, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
What else would you say? I think "You are a dummy!" just about covers it all.
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#18 Feb 10, 2013
bwah hahahahahaha. I think you got this completely backwards samboshakasheeta. All Black people do is whine, cry, agitate, and spew, "Dat bees raycisss." You better thank God everyday of your sad life you're lucky enough to live in a first world WHITE BUILT nation like America. If you were to live with your own kind over in the Muddaland of Africa, you would be defecating with the hyenas and giraffes in the dirt floor of the Savannahs. You would be runnning around half naked or at best wearing some 1982 discarded Nike t-shirt that some Englishman gave you while on an Africa Safari. Face it sambosakasheeta, your kind left to their own devices live like primitives and the ONLY way you can live in a modern world is by LEECHING off the White man because Japanese and Chinese will NEVER let your people immigrate to their lands, and the racist hypocritical state of Israel is actually sterilizing what few Ethopians that inhabit Israel. The ONLY first world nations crazy enough to committ racial genocide by assimilation are White nations that are controlled by Zionist supremacist who wish to bring down the West but at the same time preach that Israel remain a Jewish state ONLY.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#20 Feb 10, 2013
Like I said a bunch of cry babies who can't stand the fact that everyone doesn't agree with them. You are a bunch of losers about to experience what it is like in the real world.

When you all calm down, stop crying, and let your fears go, you'll be alright.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#21 Feb 10, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
Like I said a bunch of cry babies who can't stand the fact that everyone doesn't agree with them. You are a bunch of losers about to experience what it is like in the real world.
When you all calm down, stop crying, and let your fears go, you'll be alright.
No we can't stand the fact that you rant and rave, but cannot support what you say. The truth isn't mean, it's just the truth, and it will set you free. Now, since you know so much about the real world, please tell us all what it is like.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#22 Feb 10, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
No we can't stand the fact that you rant and rave, but cannot support what you say. The truth isn't mean, it's just the truth, and it will set you free. Now, since you know so much about the real world, please tell us all what it is like.
No one needs any more support except for you crackers who are known to live in denial. Why would I waste my time then?

You will wake up though.
plain2see

Indianola, MS

#24 Feb 10, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
No one needs any more support except for you crackers who are known to live in denial. Why would I waste my time then?
You will wake up though.
Name calling and acting like a foolish child, that didn't take long did it? lol Sit down and shut up. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remember Broadview Plaza? 1 hr Charles 2
Time Out - Local children's tv show, early 1980s? 5 hr Will Dockery 5
Electronic Gang Stalking / Tortue Walton Couty ... (Nov '13) 6 hr rwh 4
Ginger Wellham Wife Of ConMan Terry Wellham Mov... 17 hr wow 5
Obama Best President 18 hr Hugo 13
Ladies please read this with understanding 22 hr Koolboislim 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 23 hr Bently 19,559

Decatur News Video

Decatur Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Decatur News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Decatur

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:33 am PST

NBC Sports 1:33AM
Jones' return helps Falcons eliminate Saints, 30-14 - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:11 AM
Julio Jones shows what a "stud" he is during comeback
NFL 5:05 AM
Galette: Saints locker room 'feels like a funeral'
NBC Sports 5:44 AM
Roddy White to Keenan Lewis: We just woke up out of the grave
NFL 6:21 AM
Atlanta? San Fran? Where might Rex end up next?