skank hater

Evansville, IN

#1 Jun 20, 2013
Swank should be renamed skank. The women dress like strippers and street walkers and act like they have no home training or manners. They act like ghetto hoes. I would never shop in their store or socialize with them in any way shape or form. I'm embarrassed and humiliated for their families.
dan draper

Evansville, IN

#3 Jun 28, 2013
Are these females really as nasty as they seem? Or is it just an act for TV? It's hard to believe that grown women behave the way they do. No respect for their children their husbands or each other. I didn't realize that grown women acted in this manner. Or without manners I should say.
creep

Evansville, IN

#4 Jul 2, 2013
They wear stale leftover make up. Those faces look like they keep piling on layer after layer of greasy make up. And the personalities are appalling. Don't Atlanta mothers teach their children manners anymore? These women act like they were raised by wolves

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Report says Atlanta's roads are among the most ... 37 min Brief 1
News 11 former Atlanta educators convicted in cheati... 53 min Concerned 2
Vapers check this out! 1 hr franklinite 1
Whites Are The Best Race In The World (Nov '11) 2 hr coloring 91
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 hr TOASTER 19,740
Why White Guys Like Asian Girls (May '12) 8 hr RP McMurphy 370
looking for Whitney Carter i miss her do anybod... 11 hr badass257 7
More from around the web

Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]