NRA Stirs Up Trouble

Posted in the Decatur Forum

Right wing

Douglasville, GA

#1 Jan 14, 2013
NRA making more money from stirring up fear of mass gun control,rednecks standing in long lines spending their rent money on guns.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#2 Jan 14, 2013
Right wing wrote:
NRA making more money from stirring up fear of mass gun control,rednecks standing in long lines spending their rent money on guns.
You really don't want to go there.
ignoredachange

Blairsville, GA

#4 Jan 14, 2013
The world has changed; we may need to recognize that.
I would like to begin by stating that I am not a gun “nut”, nor have I ever been a member of the NRA,I believe Piers Morgan should be deported but not for his views on guns, I do not collect guns, I do not hunt, I do not believe that every citizen should be armed to the point of ridiculousness, BUT my families safety is my responsibility. Celebrities and or Politicians do not live in the same world as the general population. We will never see our president in the “bad” part of any town without many “layers” of ARMED security. Banks have armed guards. Judges get escorts to and from their vehicles then they work in secured courthouses with armed guards. Hospitals have armed guards, and I could go on. Why is it so horrible that the recommendation has been made to put armed security in schools? For many years there have been resource officers visiting public schools. They are armed and nobody complains.
I believe the local police for the most part are good people and do as good of a job as we allow, they cannot be everywhere, not to mention the fact that they are working in extreme situations with their hands tied for little pay. Their duty is to protect the public, keep order, clean up the mess and find who dunnit. My duty is to take care of myself and my family. I believe at least two persons with no other job duties should carry concealed firearms in each and every school. This force should be made of VOULENTEERS, appropriately trained in the active shooter environment at their own expense. I would gladly be the first to sign up! I do not have the financial capabilities to hire armed security for all of my travels and sometimes I have to be in the “bad” or unknown parts of various cities. It is up to ME to protect ME, I do try to use the best judgment possible but sometimes, I am in what could be dangerous situations. I would love nothing more than to change my routine of strapping on extra pounds in order to feel protected, but I do not feel that is possible. I am not a criminal, but I guess I will be if certain gun control measures are put into place. I will carry my firearm, I will know how to use it, and my family will be educated in the arts of self defense. If this concerns anyone who doesn’t like to be around guns or thinks we shouldn’t try to protect ourselves, don’t worry, if I am there, ill protect you too. maybe
Budda

Calhoun, GA

#5 Jan 14, 2013
ignoredachange wrote:
The world has changed; we may need to recognize that.
I would like to begin by stating that I am not a gun “nut”, nor have I ever been a member of the NRA,I believe Piers Morgan should be deported but not for his views on guns, I do not collect guns, I do not hunt, I do not believe that every citizen should be armed to the point of ridiculousness, BUT my families safety is my responsibility. Celebrities and or Politicians do not live in the same world as the general population. We will never see our president in the “bad” part of any town without many “layers” of ARMED security. Banks have armed guards. Judges get escorts to and from their vehicles then they work in secured courthouses with armed guards. Hospitals have armed guards, and I could go on. Why is it so horrible that the recommendation has been made to put armed security in schools? For many years there have been resource officers visiting public schools. They are armed and nobody complains.
I believe the local police for the most part are good people and do as good of a job as we allow, they cannot be everywhere, not to mention the fact that they are working in extreme situations with their hands tied for little pay. Their duty is to protect the public, keep order, clean up the mess and find who dunnit. My duty is to take care of myself and my family. I believe at least two persons with no other job duties should carry concealed firearms in each and every school. This force should be made of VOULENTEERS, appropriately trained in the active shooter environment at their own expense. I would gladly be the first to sign up! I do not have the financial capabilities to hire armed security for all of my travels and sometimes I have to be in the “bad” or unknown parts of various cities. It is up to ME to protect ME, I do try to use the best judgment possible but sometimes, I am in what could be dangerous situations. I would love nothing more than to change my routine of strapping on extra pounds in order to feel protected, but I do not feel that is possible. I am not a criminal, but I guess I will be if certain gun control measures are put into place. I will carry my firearm, I will know how to use it, and my family will be educated in the arts of self defense. If this concerns anyone who doesn’t like to be around guns or thinks we shouldn’t try to protect ourselves, don’t worry, if I am there, ill protect you too. maybe
Well Put .Thank you.
ChaCha

Vidalia, GA

#6 Jan 14, 2013
You check and you will find that most gun criminals are gays or perverts or something like that. Freud and Einstein proved it!!!!!!
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#8 Jan 14, 2013
ChaCha wrote:
You check and you will find that most gun criminals are gays or perverts or something like that. Freud and Einstein proved it!!!!!!
teehee. Sigmund Freud and Einstein were two Jewish frauds. Sigmund Freud is literally thought of as a joke now and has been exposed as nothing but a perverted twisted soul who was a troubled little man. While the so-called Einstein has been proven to be nothing more than a sham and a plagiarizer to boot. Two Jewish hoaxes, so what else is new?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bad day for the south 9 min UTB 33
Five Reasons Why Obama Is A Good President (Jun '11) 18 min General Robert E Lee 8,393
Exel Fairburn 19 min Team528 1
Here 1 hr Brutus 16
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Pastor LDM 19,381
looking for lost son!!! 4 hr dement 3
david furnley phillips 4 hr dement 4

Decatur News Video

Decatur Dating
Find my Match

Decatur Jobs

Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Decatur News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Decatur

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]