|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2014

Judged:

rename wrote:
I have posted before I supported Pennington for the governor's race..........
He lost to Deal in the primary..........
After reading this link below..........I will be voting for Carter..........Deal is about as crooked as they come..........he is taking cues from Obama and wants control over Government....and has forgotten he works for the people..........It's time to fire Deal from politics..........
"Georgia governor suggests need for limits on whistleblower status"
http://www.myajc.com/news/news/state-regional...
What experience does Carter bring?
My Opinion

Calhoun, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2014

Judged:

English Gent wrote:
Give the democrats a chane.....it was the republicans who got us
into this state with all their greed and me-me F-U attitudes
Someone similar to Obama ??????????

Certainly Not Another Carter !!!!!!!!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2014

Judged:

My Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone similar to Obama ??????????
Certainly Not Another Carter !!!!!!!!!!
...Hillary in 2016....
My Opinion

Calhoun, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2014

Judged:

To all who have posted comments on this topix:

Watch the movie," Invasion Day" it will open your eyes..
Michael

Cartersville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2014

Judged:

gonshake wrote:
<quoted text>
What experience does Carter bring?
It's not so much experience as it is HONESTY!
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2014

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not so much experience as it is HONESTY!
LoL!!! Funniest post of the year!!! LoL!!!
gonshake

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2014

brick

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jun 28

Judged:

I choose Carter
Why

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jun 28

Judged:

brick wrote:
I choose Carter
Why?

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jun 28

Judged:

Why wrote:
<quoted text> Why?
Why not?
Republican

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jun 28

Judged:

We need someone there that is going to have Georgia's best interest in mind across the board.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jun 28

Judged:

Republican wrote:
We need someone there that is going to have Georgia's best interest in mind across the board.
Like who?
Rebublican

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jun 28

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...Hillary in 2016....
She made up her mind yet if she is going to run.
Deny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jun 28

Judged:

gonshake wrote:
http://www.cnbc.com/id/1017582 36
Yep, and Jason Carter wants to change that. He wants Georgia going backward.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jun 28

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Like who?
OMTE for Governor!!!
My Reality

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jun 28

Judged:

It is true that Jimmy Carter was not a good president, and believe me, when I say, that is putting it very kindly, but he was a decent Governor. Maybe this Carter kid has something, maybe not, personally, I do not know. Look at what we have in office now, damn near the invisible man, cutting deals behind our back, and only has time for photos in counties that have already done something progressive, but feel that he needs to be there to bless it, and to get in the local newspaper, although he had absolutely nothing to do with it.
Do any of you remember the "pick up truck seat belt law", most likely not, since people tend to forget easily with time. Here"s how that goes, for a payout to Georgia, from the Federal Government, of X amount of dollars, pick up truck drivers will now be required to wear seat belts, BUT, you will see a reduction in your property taxes. No vote, his decision, bu,t I sure did not get my reduction, only increases, year after year. This guy is a joke, and a very bad one at that.
If anyone keeps up with the business in Florida, good for you, if not, check it out, at least online.
What they have is a real Governor, constantly making improvements, and always available for any type of public discussion. I really hope that Georgia"s "NEXT", can be something like that.
rename

Mount Airy, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jun 28

Judged:

My Reality wrote:
It is true that Jimmy Carter was not a good president, and believe me, when I say, that is putting it very kindly, but he was a decent Governor. Maybe this Carter kid has something, maybe not, personally, I do not know. Look at what we have in office now, damn near the invisible man, cutting deals behind our back, and only has time for photos in counties that have already done something progressive, but feel that he needs to be there to bless it, and to get in the local newspaper, although he had absolutely nothing to do with it.
Do any of you remember the "pick up truck seat belt law", most likely not, since people tend to forget easily with time. Here"s how that goes, for a payout to Georgia, from the Federal Government, of X amount of dollars, pick up truck drivers will now be required to wear seat belts, BUT, you will see a reduction in your property taxes. No vote, his decision, bu,t I sure did not get my reduction, only increases, year after year. This guy is a joke, and a very bad one at that.
If anyone keeps up with the business in Florida, good for you, if not, check it out, at least online.
What they have is a real Governor, constantly making improvements, and always available for any type of public discussion. I really hope that Georgia"s "NEXT", can be something like that.

Your info on the truck seat belt law had nothing to do with Deal.....
Apparently as you say,,,you easily forgot ...,,

As for the State of Georgia, and positioned for more business to come into the State ....,, you need to look at the link posted in the above by gonsake....

Georgia ranks # 1.....

However I agree Deal is not the real deal....,

He's a rino , and had been so since the 90's......,

He's a bad imitation of a crooked democrat the state has had for a very long time.....

I have posted before I will vote for Carter....,.mainly to keep those crooked rino Repubs in the Senate and the House from ruining Georgia.....

It's time to vote for comservative values and to me Carter has better credentials than Deal.....

My Reality

Albany, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jun 28

Judged:

rename wrote:
<quoted text>
As for the State of Georgia, and positioned for more business to come into the State ....,, you need to look at the link posted in the above by gonsake....
Georgia ranks # 1.....
He's a bad imitation of a crooked democrat the state has had for a very long time.....
I have posted before I will vote for Carter....,.mainly to keep those crooked rino Repubs in the Senate and the House from ruining Georgia.....
It's time to vote for comservative values and to me Carter has better credentials than Deal.....
I apologize, I was one piece of shit Governor off about the seat belt deal, and put the blame on the wrong one. The facts about the seat belt deal, in Georgia, re guarding pick up trucks, and property tax reduction are a damned fact, research it if you doubt it. I watched it, with disgust, on the local and national news, as well as read about it in newspapers, when this, "here's you a dildo and you know what to do with it", crap deal went down. I still take the stand that our current Governor is a real piece of shit, and hope that he will soon be tossed out on his ass. That's my story, and I"m sticking with it.
rename

Mount Airy, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jun 28

Judged:

My Reality wrote:
<quoted text>I apologize, I was one piece of shit Governor off about the seat belt deal, and put the blame on the wrong one. The facts about the seat belt deal, in Georgia, re guarding pick up trucks, and property tax reduction are a damned fact, research it if you doubt it. I watched it, with disgust, on the local and national news, as well as read about it in newspapers, when this, "here's you a dildo and you know what to do with it", crap deal went down. I still take the stand that our current Governor is a real piece of shit, and hope that he will soon be tossed out on his ass. That's my story, and I"m sticking with it.

Well heck dummy......here I was thinking you might have some sense......

Well excuuuussseee me.....I now know I'm posting to a dedicated liberal fanatic.....
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday Jun 28

Judged:

rename wrote:
<quoted text>
Georgia ranks # 1.....
WTF!?! HELLO!!! Carter is a dirty dem...Dirty Dems are pissin in the wind in Ga.
None of them are wanted here, period. Vote Republican all the way...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Decatur Discussions

Search the Decatur Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 25 min The WB 49,762
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Chuck 18,554
Tennessee nuclear plant prepares to open 1 hr Al Jazeera 1
Brothers who forced five friends to have sex wi... 1 hr Dont you mean 3
Pride Medical Crooks 2 hr Craxene Smittherneedles 1
Georgia team got to world finals 2 hr GO USA 1
The facts about Robert E Lee 2 hr White Yankee 5
•••
•••

Decatur News Video

•••
•••

Decatur Jobs