Do you approve of Sharon Barnes Sutton as Commissioner?

Posted in the Decatur Forum

bad boy

Atlanta, GA

#1 Nov 8, 2011
what do you want me to do
J moon

Lithonia, GA

#2 Apr 11, 2012
No.she is a Kenyan Muslim....
Keisha

Lithonia, GA

#3 May 30, 2012
She is the first AA woman to be elected from her district. She is being viciously attacked for her race and gender. The amazing woman is the most qualified candidate and was instrumental in the new Y, and allowing DeKalb County Officers to carry stun guns giving them a non-lethal option. She was against changes to the hope scholarship. She is fighting for rail service to stone crest. These other knuckle heads writing bad things about her is just playing the fool. This woman is amazingly gifted and beautiful. Please come out and defend Our central DeKalb county, Hariston Corridor, Mainstreet, Waters edge, Martin rd. Wyne brooke. South Land. Rays RD, Hambrick, Scottdale, Sherman Town, Memorial Drive.!!!!!!!!! JULY 31st….. Sharon Barnes Sutton 0’12

Rock bridge Road, Stone Mtn Litonia, Redan, Stephenson!!!!
Rodman

Lithonia, GA

#4 May 30, 2012
The Kids Love Her, she has reached out to the youth since her days as a school Teacher at MLK High school,, Go Lions!!!
SMoss

Roswell, GA

#5 Jul 5, 2012
she is not responsive and therefore does not make herself available/accessible to her constituents. she has mismanaged her personal funds and public funds. district four needs change.
decaturmamaoftwo

Decatur, GA

#6 Jul 6, 2012
can't really support her when I read about her corruption scandals, bad debt management, and leaving scene of an accident. Nothing to do with her race or gender. How is that proper behavior of a commissioner? I want to be rezoned back to Jeff Rader please!
ann

Stone Mountain, GA

#7 Jul 31, 2012
good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 34 min rename 56,635
Atlanta Sucks! (Feb '12) 1 hr Jason Sims 104
'Gone With the Wind' at 75: Celebration, censure 6 hr We got a fat one 42
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Chuck 19,281
Statue of William Tecumseh Sherman Peachtree Plaza 12 hr The King of Dixie 279
Is PayPal A Scam??? 16 hr Chuck 1
Ginger Dale Leads the Way Sun Dead Dale 1

Decatur News Video

Decatur Jobs

Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Decatur News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Decatur