young black thugs effing up u.s.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#74 Feb 25, 2013
AAwoman wrote:
<quoted text> CNN)- Hundreds of white supremacist groups are active in the United States today and are experiencing a kind of resurgence, experts say.
They are in the spotlight this week in the wake of a deadly shooting at a Sikh temple outside Milwaukee. Authorities have said they are looking into whether the gunman, who was killed, had ties to such a group.
Who are Sikhs?
"I know they're out there. I try not to alarm the public too much, but it's something that really needs to be taken a hold of now because more and more we see facts coming out that this is happening more often and more often, and it's not going to stop anytime soon," said David Gletty, who worked as an undercover informant on extremist groups for the FBI.
Currently, there are more than 1,000 hate groups in the United States, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks them and says it was tracking the Wisconsin gunman for years before the attack.
Wade Michael Page, 40, was a "frustrated neo-Nazi," said the center. His tattoos included the Celtic cross adopted by white supremacist groups, and he was a member of two "racist skinhead" bands, it said.
In addition, he was associated with Hammerskin Nation, according to Mark Potok, director of the center. "Hammerskins are the scariest, most violent skinhead group out there. So Page was in the middle of a scene that really was very violent, hyperpolitical. And he was not on the fringes of this scene. He was really in the thick of it."
On its website, Hammerskin Nation says it is "a leaderless group of men and women who have adopted the White Power Skinhead lifestyle." It adds, "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children."
Jack Levin, a professor of sociology and criminology at Northeastern University in Boston, pointed to several factors behind the strength of white supremacist groups, including a flagging economy and the election of the country's first black president.
"During tough economic times, the credibility of mainstream, conventional institutions and leaders declines dramatically and what happens is that more and more Americans have given up resolving their problems in the middle and have gone to the extremes," he said.
How is the research coming along on your claim that millions of Blacks were killed in America in the 50's?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#75 Feb 25, 2013
Icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
CONGRATULATIONS! MAN-BEAST!
You admit to clocking some woman and the your ass licking buddies give you a free pass. As far as Grub, boooby, philis stein and the rest of the Southern Taliban, you can beat women up whenever you want. Go git 'em, Tiger!!
Waaa… Waaa… I have tried every type of subterfuge to alienate people from Lighteredknot. I’ve talked about him in the most negative ways possible. I’ve talked about his sofa and the horror that it presents to all concerned Americans . I’ve even changed my name so that it has “sofa” in it. On top of that, I recently made a reference to his crotch in one of my posts. I’ve even tried to paint him as a reprehensible woman beater. But for whatever reason, none of this has worked. People still respect him and continue to treat me like some kind of a bothersome gadfly and refuse to take me seriously. I don’t want to wind up being some kind of a laughing stock! It’s almost like people don’t trust me for some reason; but that can’t be the case. What’s not to trust about me?
Why oh why oh why, can I not get Lighteredknot to pay some attention to me?.... Waaa…. Waaa….
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#76 Feb 25, 2013
Filistyne wrote:
<quoted text>Waaa… Waaa… I have tried every type of subterfuge to alienate people from Lighteredknot. I’ve talked about him in the most negative ways possible. I’ve talked about his sofa and the horror that it presents to all concerned Americans . I’ve even changed my name so that it has “sofa” in it. On top of that, I recently made a reference to his crotch in one of my posts. I’ve even tried to paint him as a reprehensible woman beater. But for whatever reason, none of this has worked. People still respect him and continue to treat me like some kind of a bothersome gadfly and refuse to take me seriously. I don’t want to wind up being some kind of a laughing stock! It’s almost like people don’t trust me for some reason; but that can’t be the case. What’s not to trust about me?
Why oh why oh why, can I not get Lighteredknot to pay some attention to me?.... Waaa…. Waaa….
bwah hahahahaha. haha. Hey Sofa Turd Douchebag, how the hell are ya boy? I hear Lighteredknot is living in that demented skull of yours rent free now. bwaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa.

“glorified work permit”

Since: Jul 07

Toronto

#78 Feb 25, 2013
all this time I thought it was the corporate thugs in congress and on wall street.
plain2see

Indianola, MS

#79 Feb 25, 2013
Chicago this past weekend..Same script, different show. Unreal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
plain2see

Indianola, MS

#80 Feb 25, 2013
Blacks attacking Hispanics in Plano Texas.....

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/video/8465588-plano-p...
uncletomsmaster

AOL

#81 Feb 25, 2013
and again you have fallen out of your tree and bumped your head

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#82 Feb 25, 2013
Icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe someday lighternut will smash your daughter in the face. You might like it.
Oh for sure Clarabelle. Lighteredknot is going all around the nation looking for peoples’ daughters to assault. In what Oz like world of assorted mental diseases and brain disorders do you live? We see right through your motives the way an CAT scan sees though your empty cranium (with the exception of Lightered who lives in there 24/7). It’s not going to happen! Lightered ignores you. He thinks you’re strange. We all think you’re strange. Quit making it worse for yourself. Try to extricate yourself from this self administered embarrassment with a modicum of self respect. It’s over! Take a hint! You’ve been tagged. Your endless protest about anything Lighteredknot does has developed a boringly redundant and hollow ring.
I have a suggestion. Why don’t you promise Lighteredknot that you’ll quit following him around topix like a puppy if he’ll let you have the sofa that he sits on and about which you endlessly obsess. To him, it might be worth the cost of a new sofa just to get away from your endless whining.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#83 Feb 26, 2013
Violent thug effing up the U.S....just happens to be "white".

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/criminal/...

When these vicious animals kill they kill in multiple numbers - mass killings in schools, theaters, malls, churches, places of business, on our highways, etc.

Violent savages of this type - regardless of their ethnicity - need to be rounded up, transported to a remote location and done away with.

Unlike the unthinking racist trash posting here, I despise ALL criminals, and I don't care what ethnic group they belong to.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#84 Feb 26, 2013
Filistyne wrote:
<quoted text>... I have a suggestion. Why don’t you promise Lighteredknot that you’ll quit following him around topix like a puppy if he’ll let you have the sofa that he sits on and about which you endlessly obsess. To him, it might be worth the cost of a new sofa just to get away from your endless whining....
I guess the same could be said of you, and your following icouldusesomehelp around, incessantly barking, yapping and howling like a rabid dog.

Take a cue from you very own suggestion, and go find something else to do with your time besides acting like a childish pest.

...just a thought.
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#85 Feb 26, 2013
Let's stop picking on the "young black thugs" aka "urban yufes." Although black people are "effing up the U.S." more than any other single group"(with the possible exception of Jewish supremacists who're leading them around like puppets)they are not entirely by themselves. Here is my personal list on what groups are most responsible for "effing up the U.S."

1. White Libtards(without their traitorous ways the Jew and nonwhites wouldn't be allowed to reap destruction on the U.S. like they have for decades now.)

2. Jewish Supremacist who've infiltrated our political, financial, and political institutions. Control academia, Hollywood & New York media axis, Federal Reserve, Wall Street, and have even infiltrated "our" religious institutions. Biggest single group behind the "War on Christmas" in this country and others by far. International globalist Banksters like Goldman Sachs continue to rob Americans everyday. Control "our" foreign policy and "our" bought and paid for politician whores continue to send American men & women off to fight wars for Israel.

3. Blacks. Epidemic crime, welfare abuse, children born out of wedlock in ridiculous numbers, 300lb welfare queens having litters of children like a stray female dog has puppies. Have absolutely ruined the public educational system, the inner cities of places like Detroit, Camden, East St. Louis, and will soon ruin places like Memphis, Atlanta, St. Louis, Baltimore, Philadelphia, etc. For the most part a very unproductive part of the population who produce absolutely nothing positive in regards to contributing anything tangible or worthwhile in helping society. A burden to all who live among or near them. If Lincoln would've been successful in repatrioting them back to Africa would've been a blessing to the United States. Popular early 1900 black leader Marcus Garvey also led a campaign for repatrioting blacks back to Africa. Homogeneous societies have proven to be best for all and multicultural societies HAVE ALWAYS FAILED. So Lincoln & Garvey knew what they were talking about.

4. Hispanics & Mexicans could very well one day head up this list. Since they are relatively new to the "Destroy Western Culture and White Countries" Zionist sponsored game, they take our number 4 spot. As these brown illegal and legal invaders continue to cross our borders at an alarming rate and as they refuse to assimilate into the American culture they are birthing balkanization for our land. Don't kid yourselves people, even the most mild mannered fruit picker has no loyalties to this country and "reconquista" is the real goal of this Zionist planned social engineering. What more does a conquering army need to do but lay down their guns and in the case of the Mexican drug cartels they don't even lay down their guns. They will work but yet they will also abuse the system causing great burdens on legal tax paying citizens. That mild, humble, laborer may one day turn into a tyrant anti-White racist once he gains power.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#87 Feb 26, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the same could be said of you, and your following icouldusesomehelp around, incessantly barking, yapping and howling like a rabid dog.
Take a cue from you very own suggestion, and go find something else to do with your time besides acting like a childish pest.
...just a thought.
Ah there he is; Dummkopf Dave, the grand poobah of ignorance and illiteracy; worshipful leader of the uninformed, mentally lame and academically crippled of the world.
Why do you pretend Dumbolina? Your implied disdain of others who hang about where they’re not wanted has a hollow ring. You are the archetype for annoying nuisances. You are a festering, oozing boil on mankind’s rump; a painful attack of hemorrhoids that hangs from civilizations hindquarters like a bunch of grapes; a calcified wilnot that clings stubbornly to an errant hair on the world’s butt and simply “wilnot” let go.
You know that it’s always been my habit to seek out and take issue with the creators of the most inane, meandering, thought deficient, posts on topix. I can hardly be held responsible for the fact that it’s you and your bumbling sidekick, the prince of prattle, from LaLa land, who propagate 99% of the asinine, obtuse, imbecilic, brain dead verbiage that readers endure. If you or your equally reprehensible West coast compatriot are distressed by this, then stop posting brain dead drivel and it’s quite likely that we’ll never exchange pleasantries again.
Incidentally, you are still a loser… rotflmao
obamasucks

Wolflake, IN

#88 Feb 26, 2013
yes he does

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#89 Feb 26, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
Violent thug effing up the U.S....just happens to be "white".
http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/criminal/...
When these vicious animals kill they kill in multiple numbers - mass killings in schools, theaters, malls, churches, places of business, on our highways, etc.
Violent savages of this type - regardless of their ethnicity - need to be rounded up, transported to a remote location and done away with.
Unlike the unthinking racist trash posting here, I despise ALL criminals, and I don't care what ethnic group they belong to.

He should have been executed. At least we know that nobody will be staging a march for him. You won't see white people protesting this man's arrest or conviction. There just doesn't seem to be an equivalent to the Jesse & Al show for this loser. Must be a cultural thing!
Grobbbbbbbb
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#90 Feb 26, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
He should have been executed. At least we know that nobody will be staging a march for him. You won't see white people protesting this man's arrest or conviction. There just doesn't seem to be an equivalent to the Jesse & Al show for this loser. Must be a cultural thing!
Grobbbbbbbb
Yeah like the candlelight vigil planned for the angelic, innocent, little 6'3" urban yufe named Trayvon today, or trying to turn some sick, twisted, psychopath like Chris Dorner into some sort of heroic figure to be emulated. No jusus, no peace. Remember Trayvon. Word.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#91 Feb 26, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah like the candlelight vigil planned for the angelic, innocent, little 6'3" urban yufe named Trayvon today, or trying to turn some sick, twisted, psychopath like Chris Dorner into some sort of heroic figure to be emulated. No jusus, no peace. Remember Trayvon. Word.
Shhhhh...

You're making an *ss of yourself in public...yet again.

Trayvon Martin was 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighed 158 lbs.

So says the coroner's report.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/05/1...

...too stupid and uneducated to gather readily available accurate information.

Dropping out of school before the grades reached the double-digits has turned out to be a really, really bad decision on your part.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#92 Feb 26, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
He should have been executed....
Grobbbbbbbb
You should have stopped right there. The rest of your post is little more than mindless blather.

Jesse Jackson!
Al Sharpton!
Jesse Jackson!
Al Sharpton!
Jesse Jackson!
Al Sharpton!
Jesse Jackson!
Al Sharpton!
Jesse Jackson!
Al Sharpton!

You need some new material. Screaming the names of Jesse and Al day after day after day simply makes you look foolish.

...poor fellow.
SoUnCool

Atlanta, GA

#93 Feb 26, 2013
plain2see wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the FBI uniformed crime statistics...the truth is in the numbers. Its not the whites that are causing all the problems.
Every time someone mentions the criminality of blacks, its like its something not to be discussed or mentioned lest it be considered 'racist'. Well the race card is cut, lets tell it like it is. Blacks cause too much crime in this country . Now what?
Laughable at best. Yeah blacks are apprehended more and seemingly cause more crime. While blacks may be booked for robbery or some petty crime to feed a family member or even a less noble cause like a drug re-up whites have more prevalence in criminality as a whole. Nobody remembers Lil ray ray selling drugs getting arrested, EVERYONE remembers white criminals. BUT let's look at whites for a sec. Sandy hook, newtown, columbine, aurora, Oklahoma city, seal beach, omaha, brookfield, tuscon the list goes on...and for what? Nothing. No cause no rhyme no reason. bet you remember their names the damage, but not the cause. Not legitimizing the crimes bought by blacks but...eh like you said it's in the numbers. Where r the numbers pointing now?

And at least blacks stick around for sentencing like a real man/woman whites are so quick to take their own lives. Like I said laughable at best dude.#Dipshit

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#94 Feb 26, 2013
Filthy Sty, I'm sorry to hear about your hemorrhoids. Increasing your intake of fiber might prove beneficial.

Unfortunately, there's little than can be done about your genetically ingrained mental deficiencies and physical deformities.
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#95 Feb 26, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhhh...
You're making an *ss of yourself in public...yet again.
Trayvon Martin was 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighed 158 lbs.
So says the coroner's report.
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/05/1...
...too stupid and uneducated to gather readily available accurate information.
Dropping out of school before the grades reached the double-digits has turned out to be a really, really bad decision on your part.
Sorry Douchebag Dave, but I haven't really followed this case of another "yufe" being shot to closely. I just googled questions of this POS Trayvon and his height and the most common figure given and the one given in the police report was 6 foot tall. His parents had told CBS News according to one report he was 6'2". The most common weight listed was 160lbs. I had read a report this simian creature was 6'3" but given that 6' tall seems the most common height listed for this thug I'll go with that. Either way he towered over the diminutive HISPANIC Zimmerman. BTW Douchebag Dave, are you still too fat to clip your own toenails. bwah hahahahahaha. Sit yo arse down you pathetic anti-White piece of College Hill ghetto trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 min Earl 20,650
Adult Circumcision (Oct '14) 20 min Charles 8
Cops all over America are murdering & falsely a... 6 hr Anna Watts 9
'12 Rules of Gay Anal Sex' written by a NIGERIAN? (Jan '15) 9 hr Gonzo 233 14
Trump win depate 23 hr Tolerman 5
Why Pittsburgh is better than Atlanta Thu Darren 26
News Two arrested for meth trafficking Thu Bagala Yahoudi 2

Decatur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages