young black thugs effing up u.s.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#790 Apr 7, 2013
Black couple abandons their 4 year old girl which provides evidence of their demented thug life. They should be "surgically fixed" to prevent them from ever being able to do this to another child they might have before their lengthy incarceration occurs.

http://onlineathens.com/local-news/2013-04-06...

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#791 Apr 7, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dave, why do you believe that the U.S. government compiles statistics based on race?
Hey Dave, why are you so paranoid about the "BS is Called" guy?
Hey Dave, why do you refuse to answer so many questions, yet propose to be some sort of self professed expert?
I don't answer race-baiting questions posed by sick bigots or racist trash, or those posed on behalf of sick bigots or racist trash. That would include you and those who, like you, have made it a habit to engage in race-baiting, and/or trafficking in, or "amening", racial slurs here and in other threads.

I'm not your pal, your researcher, your reference source or your errand boy. I wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire, and I'm certainly not answering any SUPPOSEDLY intelligent questions posed by you.

As often as you pose questions to me I will restate my position. You may continue to direct qeustions to me if you don't mind reading that position statement over, and over, and over, and over again. I assure you I won't mind restating it over, and over, and over, and over again.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#792 Apr 7, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't answer race-baiting questions posed by sick bigots or racist trash, or those posed on behalf of sick bigots or racist trash. That would include you and those who, like you, have made it a habit to engage in race-baiting, and/or trafficking in, or "amening", racial slurs here and in other threads.
I'm not your pal, your researcher, your reference source or your errand boy. I wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire, and I'm certainly not answering any SUPPOSEDLY intelligent questions posed by you.
As often as you pose questions to me I will restate my position. You may continue to direct qeustions to me if you don't mind reading that position statement over, and over, and over, and over again. I assure you I won't mind restating it over, and over, and over, and over again.
What makes me one of those you despise so much?

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#793 Apr 7, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes me one of those you despise so much?
Don't you recall...

Bantering back and forth with your pals and yucking it up over racist jokes.

Joking about not wanting to damage your pickup truck by dragging a black person behind it.

Defending blightedsnot's calling black posters "simians".

It's rather telling that despite the numerous instances where you and your ilk have resorted to racial slurs and innuendos I have NEVER referred to any Caucaisian poster as a "honkey", "cracker", "whitey", "white boy", etc.

Why? Oh it's really quite simple. Unlike you and your ilk I an not a hate-filled, racial slur tossing sick bigot. I can disagree vehemently with every word you post without stooping to the level of hurling racial slurs.

"Sick bigots and racist trash do always spew the same senseless, hate-filled bile and venom." - The Book of Dave, 6:1

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#794 Apr 7, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you recall...
Bantering back and forth with your pals and yucking it up over racist jokes.
Joking about not wanting to damage your pickup truck by dragging a black person behind it.
Defending blightedsnot's calling black posters "simians".
It's rather telling that despite the numerous instances where you and your ilk have resorted to racial slurs and innuendos I have NEVER referred to any Caucaisian poster as a "honkey", "cracker", "whitey", "white boy", etc.
Why? Oh it's really quite simple. Unlike you and your ilk I an not a hate-filled, racial slur tossing sick bigot. I can disagree vehemently with every word you post without stooping to the level of hurling racial slurs.
"Sick bigots and racist trash do always spew the same senseless, hate-filled bile and venom." - The Book of Dave, 6:1
Nothing worse than what you have done here. Carry on.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#795 Apr 7, 2013
Thugs, thieves and street gangs in general are messing up this country. Some of these thugs don't go to jail when caught they get bail outs from the tax payers. There's all kinds of things messing this country up.
Dapper Daves Wife Luther

Raleigh, NC

#796 Apr 7, 2013
Bend over Dave...I'm home!!!

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#797 Apr 7, 2013
Opala wrote:
Thugs, thieves and street gangs in general are messing up this country. Some of these thugs don't go to jail when caught they get bail outs from the tax payers. There's all kinds of things messing this country up.
Amen!
Hugh janus

Downey, CA

#798 Apr 7, 2013
Hi boys

Lynch any black boys last night for "look in' at yer women"?

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#799 Apr 7, 2013
Hugh janus wrote:
Hi boys
Lynch any black boys last night for "look in' at yer women"?

And when was the last time anyone ever heard of this happening ass? Modernize already, using antiquated cliches doesn't help your cause. It just makes you look like a fool.
Grobbbbbb
Dapper Daves Wife Luther

Raleigh, NC

#800 Apr 8, 2013
You were wonderful Davey.

Luther

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#802 Apr 8, 2013
Icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, refuse to hire a qualified candidate 'cause you don't like blacks, lately?

Again a useless whine from way out in left field. I don't care what color anyone is as long as they aren't an a-hole. You clearly don't share this sort of approach and prefer to spew bigotry about white southern people as a way to "fight" racism. You're too stupid to see that you are more of a problem than those you lament. Pull your head out of your old movie collection. Lynchings don't happen anymore and the only racist beatings you hear about are happening at the hands of blacks attacking whites. If you REALLY care about racism, why not address the people who are REALLY being injured and killed by racist psychopaths instead of trying to find the klan under a few pebbles?

Because you can't. All you can do is whine and gripe about your fantasies. None of which are even true anymore, those people are dead and buried. Most of the living racists around Atlanta are not white.
Grobbbbbbbbbbb

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#804 Apr 8, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Again a useless whine from way out in left field. I don't care what color anyone is as long as they aren't an a-hole. You clearly don't share this sort of approach and prefer to spew bigotry about white southern people as a way to "fight" racism. You're too stupid to see that you are more of a problem than those you lament. Pull your head out of your old movie collection. Lynchings don't happen anymore and the only racist beatings you hear about are happening at the hands of blacks attacking whites. If you REALLY care about racism, why not address the people who are REALLY being injured and killed by racist psychopaths instead of trying to find the klan under a few pebbles?
Because you can't. All you can do is whine and gripe about your fantasies. None of which are even true anymore, those people are dead and buried. Most of the living racists around Atlanta are not white.
Grobbbbbbbbbbb
I agree, the nut is a stereotype of a modern bigot with an antiquated mind forcing him to live in the past. Bless his little heart.
Eric 2016

Canton, GA

#806 Apr 8, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Again a useless whine from way out in left field. I don't care what color anyone is as long as they aren't an a-hole. You clearly don't share this sort of approach and prefer to spew bigotry about white southern people as a way to "fight" racism. You're too stupid to see that you are more of a problem than those you lament. Pull your head out of your old movie collection. Lynchings don't happen anymore and the only racist beatings you hear about are happening at the hands of blacks attacking whites. If you REALLY care about racism, why not address the people who are REALLY being injured and killed by racist psychopaths instead of trying to find the klan under a few pebbles?
Because you can't. All you can do is whine and gripe about your fantasies. None of which are even true anymore, those people are dead and buried. Most of the living racists around Atlanta are not white.
Grobbbbbbbbbbb
I can just picture "the nut" sitting inside his filthy, foul smelling, living room watching all the anti-White fairy tales out of Hymieweird like "To Kill A Mockingbird" "A Time To Kill" "Mississippi Burning" or the latest piece of fecal matter from that fugly looking, self hating, sellout, traitorous, lap dog for the Jewish Hymieweird moguls, Quentin Tarantino and his POS titled "Django Unchained." You can bet the Weinstein brothers won't show the Jewish/Arab/or African role in the African Slave Trade, and you can bet they won't apologize for having the lead character glorify "killing White people and getting paid for it." You can also bet there will NEVER be a movie about the Jewish Bolsheviks slaughtering millions of Ukrainians in the Holodomor during 1932-1933, not while they can make yet another movie about the Holocaust for the umpteenth time. That's right people, how often is the Holodomor taught in "our" history classes, how many Holodomor museums are there, how many movies have been made about the Holodomor????????

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#808 Apr 8, 2013
More ghetto thug action in Atlanta. This time this video is about sissy thugs robbing young female Spellman college students. I doubt this thug could pass a 3rd grade math or reading test. May this slow witted ghetto thug win an early grave for his chosen profession.

http://www.ajc.com/videos/news/spelman-studen...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#811 Apr 8, 2013
Hotlanta wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps the real MEN on campus should follow this example!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/26/whit...
How could they get that label for wanting to provide safety for these female students?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#814 Apr 8, 2013
Hillbilly Heartthrob wrote:
Hey dickheads!
More rapes per 100k in Iceland, England and Sweden than Senegal, Uganda and Belize.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics
..Yeah....who does'nt trust crime stats from Africa?....
Eric 2016

Homer, GA

#816 Apr 8, 2013
Hillbilly Heartthrob wrote:
Hey dickheads!
More rapes per 100k in Iceland, England and Sweden than Senegal, Uganda and Belize.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics
Yeah dickhead, and they're Pakis, Africoons, and other turd worlders raping the native population. Uganda, Senegal, Belize, bwah hahahaha. Hell, rape is probably all but legal in those turd world cesspools. In a lot of those uncivilized sheetholes like Uganda, Belize, and Senegal, grown men think nothing of trying to bed down 12-13 year old girls. Ignorant, stupid, POS, anti-White racist, sewer dweller.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#818 Apr 8, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
"grown men think nothing of trying to bed down 12-13 year old girls"
Sounds just like the south, to me...


You're a moron. It's clear you do this for attention. You don't know squat about "The South" aside from the old movies you watch. I've been around white southerners long enough to know that they do NOT defend rapists regardless of their color. Can you say the same?
Grobbbbbbb
Doubt You

Louisville, KY

#819 Apr 9, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
"grown men think nothing of trying to bed down 12-13 year old girls"
Sounds just like the south, to me...
How did you come to this conclusion?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NAACP investigating George and Donald Norcross ... 2 hr lol 12
News Transit Advocates Launch Call to Action Against... 8 hr Tolerman 4
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr WPWW 20,924
Trump's Wall Plans Leaked 11 hr So Fukcedup 44
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 11 hr No limits 1,925
News Advocates ask senators to reject sex assault he... 15 hr Spotted Girl 7
News WGTC serves as host for professional makeup con... 16 hr Trump is the man 1

Decatur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages