young black thugs effing up u.s.
Africar

Raleigh, NC

#21 Feb 23, 2013
I love to look at mug shots every day. 80% black, 20 illegals. Makes me so happy.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#23 Feb 23, 2013
wassup wrote:
whity have been put in they place and they better stays in it .may be more whites then black peoples but black peoples have control over the white cowards.get you a-- in the back a da bus and shut da f up.a person of color will rule the white man for ever .
Written like a true ignorant bigot. Make sure your black panther membership card is up to date. Bless your little heart.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#25 Feb 23, 2013
wassup wrote:
whity have been put in they place and they better stays in it .may be more whites then black peoples but black peoples have control over the white cowards.get you a-- in the back a da bus and shut da f up.a person of color will rule the white man for ever .

If we were really "put in they place" you'd have nothing to whine about. And just what exactly is whitey's "place"? Earn money and pay taxes maybe?
Grobbbbbbb
Eric 2016

Jefferson, GA

#26 Feb 23, 2013
Wonder who dem "darkies" and "colored" folk bees goin to depend on once Whitey is all gone? Will deys bees able to make it witout Whitey's help? See factual evidence below:

YOU CAN'T HAVE A FIRST WORLD NATION WITH A THIRD WORLD POPULATION.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#27 Feb 23, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
Wonder who dem "darkies" and "colored" folk bees goin to depend on once Whitey is all gone? Will deys bees able to make it witout Whitey's help? See factual evidence below:
YOU CAN'T HAVE A FIRST WORLD NATION WITH A THIRD WORLD POPULATION.

What's really laughable about this is how it is being celebrated by the black "community". They hear that "white people are soon to be a minority in the US" and they instantly think that they will become the majority. Pure foolishness.

What they failt to see is that the MASSIVE influx of Mexicans, Phillipinos and Chinese will not give a crap about them. Why should they? Blacks treat ALL of those groups like crap and NONE of those groups can be coerced with "white guilt" over things like slavery and Jim Crow.

If they thought whitey was bad for them, just wait till the Hispanic voting majority totally marginalizes black Americans. Who will they go begging to? I'm guessing it will be the same people they are begging now, WHITES.

But will whites want to help after watching blacks literally celebrate their demise? HAH!!!
Grobbbbbbbbb
Mike D

Roswell, GA

#28 Feb 23, 2013
you white people are almost gone.
plain2see

Indianola, MS

#29 Feb 23, 2013
Mike D wrote:
you white people are almost gone.
You think so huh.
plain2see

Indianola, MS

#30 Feb 23, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>

If they thought whitey was bad for them, just wait till the Hispanic voting majority totally marginalizes black Americans. Who will they go begging to? I'm guessing it will be the same people they are begging now, WHITES.
But will whites want to help after watching blacks literally celebrate their demise? HAH!!!
Grobbbbbbbbb
It amazes me how most blacks do not grasp what you said in the quote. They honestly believe that they will have it even better with a so called Hispanic majority. The thing is, the so called Hispanics are going to conduct business without the 'white guilt', they have none..Zero. Nada. It will be interesting to watch it play out in the coming years.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#31 Feb 23, 2013
plain2see wrote:
<quoted text>
It amazes me how most blacks do not grasp what you said in the quote. They honestly believe that they will have it even better with a so called Hispanic majority. The thing is, the so called Hispanics are going to conduct business without the 'white guilt', they have none..Zero. Nada. It will be interesting to watch it play out in the coming years.

Maybe that's part of the plan and why our borders have been nearly useless for so many decades. Blacks are a very small segment of the population and hold very little of the wealth or political power. Any they have has come at the convenience of others, not by their own means.

So when Americans in general are being marginalized by the massive invasion of non-American (and never wanting to become American) interlopers, it will be the black Americans who suffer from it ahead of everyone else.

Black Americans have become the canary in the coal mine. Naturally they don't know who to blame, so they go with tried and true, whitey.
Grobbbbbbbbb
truthtime

Dallas, TX

#32 Feb 23, 2013
I don’t know why it’s such a mystery to so many. In fact, I don't believe it's really a mystery to anyone. Whites are the builders and the most progressive people in the world. Try to find an educated productive, civilized, healthy, progressive society that isn’t comprised primarily of whites. Then, look for a backwards, uneducated, non progressive, unhealthy, uncivilized society that isn’t comprised primarily of non whites. Whites build civilized societies. Non whites are still cooking and eating each other and pooping on the ground. Nothing racist about it. It’s simple fact. What advice can whites give to non whites? Simple. Get and education. Work hard. Don’t make a career of welfare and food stamps. Have only the number of children you can afford to raise. Spend less time partying and more time expending honest effort to become educated and well employed. Quit blaming others for your lack of wealth and respect. Both can be gained through hard word.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#33 Feb 24, 2013
plain2see wrote:
<quoted text>
And with all that, still does not add up to the amount of violent crime numbers committed by blacks against others. Try again.
Do your Research More blacks have been killed long before your time by White people !!! Slavery explains it all. What about the KKK??and the linching of blacks ?? In the 1920"s how many whites have killed innocent black people so don't give us tht garbage you piece of Shyt face ...Miliions of innocent blacks have been killed by hatred white supremacist group in the 1950s !!!

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#34 Feb 24, 2013
AAwoman wrote:
<quoted text> Do your Research More blacks have been killed long before your time by White people !!! Slavery explains it all. What about the KKK??and the linching of blacks ?? In the 1920"s how many whites have killed innocent black people so don't give us tht garbage you piece of Shyt face ...Miliions of innocent blacks have been killed by hatred white supremacist group in the 1950s !!!
Look to history prior to slavery in the U.S. for the real facts. Also, please provide your source that millions of Blacks were killed in America in the 1950's. One more question, did you attend a government school?

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#35 Feb 24, 2013
AAwoman wrote:
<quoted text> Do your Research More blacks have been killed long before your time by White people !!! Slavery explains it all. What about the KKK??and the linching of blacks ?? In the 1920"s how many whites have killed innocent black people so don't give us tht garbage you piece of Shyt face ...Miliions of innocent blacks have been killed by hatred white supremacist group in the 1950s !!!

You're wrong and you clearly don't know much about numbers. The KKK is credited with Lynching (named after a white man hung by an angry mob by the way) less that 4,000 blacks in their entire existence. By the way, "The KKK" no longer exists.

Blacks kill nearly twice as many blacks every year than the KKK did in 100 years. You're chasing ghosts with your feeble thinking. It's amazing how many blacks rely on rumors they have heard all their lives instead of reading what really happened.

Fools.
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#36 Feb 24, 2013
Mike D wrote:
you white people are almost gone.
Provide us the proof with a link to the statistical info with which you made this assumption. With out it you shall remain a convoluted bigoted liar or idiot. Bless your little heart.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#37 Feb 24, 2013
AAwoman wrote:
<quoted text> Do your Research More blacks have been killed long before your time by White people !!! Slavery explains it all. What about the KKK??and the linching of blacks ?? In the 1920"s how many whites have killed innocent black people so don't give us tht garbage you piece of Shyt face ...Miliions of innocent blacks have been killed by hatred white supremacist group in the 1950s !!!
We have all seen the FBI's crime statistics proving you to be wrong about the number of crimes committed by various ethnic groups. Now you are required to show us your proof of the millions of blacks killed by whites in the 1950's or apologize for your racist bigoted statement. BTW, let google be your friend and you will find out by the evidence I have posted previously that more blacks were lynched during the Lincoln Draft Riots in NYC than were ever lynched in all of the South. Glad I could impart this truth to you because I understand the truth shall set you free and racist lies will enslave your mind. Bless your little heart.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#38 Feb 24, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong and you clearly don't know much about numbers. The KKK is credited with Lynching (named after a white man hung by an angry mob by the way) less that 4,000 blacks in their entire existence. By the way, "The KKK" no longer exists.
Blacks kill nearly twice as many blacks every year than the KKK did in 100 years. You're chasing ghosts with your feeble thinking. It's amazing how many blacks rely on rumors they have heard all their lives instead of reading what really happened.
Fools.
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
I often enjoy readin gyour posts in spite of not always agreeing. But, you loose crdibility when you say the KKK no longer exists. You could say, they lack the power and influence they once had. But to say they do not exist is absurd. And, I am not sure of the numbers on the detah of black by blacks versus the KKK. They are both troubling. Blacks killing other blacks die to this self-hatred of one another. The KKK killed blacks in the name of purity, Christ, and also hatred of anything not white.

Secondly, name-calling does not help your cause or position, it actually weakens it. You can do better than this.
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#39 Feb 24, 2013
Mike D wrote:
you white people are almost gone.
Oh but White Genocide is just a "myth" and only kooks believe that type of drivel. The fact is that 100 years or so ago Blacks made up about 10% of the World's population and Whites made up about 25% of that population. Now those figures have completely reversed with Blacks making up about 25% of the World's population and Whites at 10% or some say even fewer. While Whites are being genocided in South Africa the old fashioned way by marauding mobs of Blacks hacking them to death with machetes, Whites in American and Europe are being genocided through assimilation of massive third world immigration both legal and illegal. Add to that the high birth rates of non-Whites versus the low birth rate of Whites and of course all those mixed births and you have a massively shrinking population of Whites in their OWN lands. Just as the president of Eygpt will tell the TRUTH about Jewish control of "our" media, it takes an outsider to tell the TRUTH about the shrinking White population. For a White themselves to be concerned about their culture's survival or shrinking population would be "raycissss." Just as for a White Gentile to talk about Jewish control of the media, Wall St., the Fed, "our" foreign policies, academia, would also be "auntie-Semitic."
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#40 Feb 24, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>I often enjoy readin gyour posts in spite of not always agreeing. But, you loose crdibility when you say the KKK no longer exists. You could say, they lack the power and influence they once had. But to say they do not exist is absurd. And, I am not sure of the numbers on the detah of black by blacks versus the KKK. They are both troubling. Blacks killing other blacks die to this self-hatred of one another. The KKK killed blacks in the name of purity, Christ, and also hatred of anything not white.
Secondly, name-calling does not help your cause or position, it actually weakens it. You can do better than this.
The KKK could have their national meeting in a Volskwagon Beetle and still have room. The KKK only exists in the minds of people who still watch Jerry "The Jew" Springer reruns. I've explained the "lynching myth" till I'm tired of explaining and I'm sure the numbers of Blacks that were killed by that Marxist bogeyman the KKK is just as greatly exaggerated.
Mulattos R Us

Raleigh, NC

#41 Feb 24, 2013
There beez a mulatto in de white house.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#42 Feb 24, 2013
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>I often enjoy readin gyour posts in spite of not always agreeing. But, you loose crdibility when you say the KKK no longer exists. You could say, they lack the power and influence they once had. But to say they do not exist is absurd. And, I am not sure of the numbers on the detah of black by blacks versus the KKK. They are both troubling. Blacks killing other blacks die to this self-hatred of one another. The KKK killed blacks in the name of purity, Christ, and also hatred of anything not white.
Secondly, name-calling does not help your cause or position, it actually weakens it. You can do better than this.

I stand by my words. "The KKK" no longer exists except in the minds of the press and the SPLC. The only "KKK" you will find these days are small bands of posing kooks. There is no national KKK and there is nobody in Washington who supports them. If "The KKK" was still relevant I doubt people like David Duke or Don Black would be trying to distance themselves from them.

The real laugh was hearing people express fear that "The KKK" was going to assassinate Obama. Why is that a joke? Because the loons who call themselves KKK are convinced that the US is no longer their nation and that people like Obama will eventually bring the country down and create the conditions they hope will lead to a divided, segregated nation.

As for calling people names, I'd agree. However, I will call out stupidity when I see it. Thinking that "The KKK" is still any sort of viable threat these days is pretty stupid!
Grobbbbbbbb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Are The Real Children Of Israel? (Jul '10) 6 hr True Christian w... 992
News Lillly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act Passed in the Senate (Jan '09) 15 hr BJ Douglas 11
Crystal Black 20 hr Bernie 8
People like Hillary Clinton are Destroying Amer... 22 hr Scooter 4
Oncar Automotive, Evans Georgia SCAMMING USED C... 23 hr R Ahmerazi 2
Bill Clinton is the Antichrist!!!! (Nov '15) Wed BJ Douglas 8
News Bishop Eddie Long denies sex allegations (Sep '10) Jul 17 Impact on the church 242

Decatur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages