Dream activists visit Congressman Joh...

Dream activists visit Congressman John Lewis' office, raise awareness ...

There are 2 comments on the Creative Loafing Atlanta story from Jul 30, 2013, titled Dream activists visit Congressman John Lewis' office, raise awareness .... In it, Creative Loafing Atlanta reports that:

Aaron Ward, Congressman John Lewis' district director, talks with Dream activists in the Equitable Building after handing the group a signed letter from the congressman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Creative Loafing Atlanta.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3 Jul 30, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
Mo non-White "MO GIB ME DAT" "hepped" along by "our"gubmint. Seems like "our" gubmint wants to "hep" everybody but THE WHITE FOUNDING STOCK. Go figure. I'm sure these "undocumented" people are very loyal to the United States and only want to assimilate and better this country for all Americans. Yeah right. WHITE IMMIGRANTS BUILT the United States and now that it has been built and all the hard work is done, here come the so-called "undocumented" people to reap the benefits. Of course "our" gubmint will roll out the red carpet and make sure these "undocumented" people are offered plenty of "hep" along the way.

The first group of Americans being screwed by this are black Americans. It's clear this one was paid off. Hard to feel sorry for them when they actually do it to their own.
Grobbbbbbbbbbbb
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#5 Jul 31, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
Mo non-White "MO GIB ME DAT" "hepped" along by "our"gubmint. Seems like "our" gubmint wants to "hep" everybody but THE WHITE FOUNDING STOCK. Go figure. I'm sure these "undocumented" people are very loyal to the United States and only want to assimilate and better this country for all Americans. Yeah right. WHITE IMMIGRANTS BUILT the United States and now that it has been built and all the hard work is done, here come the so-called "undocumented" people to reap the benefits. Of course "our" gubmint will roll out the red carpet and make sure these "undocumented" people are offered plenty of "hep" along the way.
Thank's for saying it like it has always needed to be said. I've tried not to be too blunt but the truth is the truth......I don't think all whites built this Country, but the dominant culture of the last 400 year's are responsible for the success of this Country. And the many Vet's and Military that gave their all for this Country. Mexicans never did a GD thing to improve this Country, nor have they built it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump win depate 50 min Tolerman 1
Today's Racism 1 hr Tolerman 8
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr putin4trumpspooty 20,622
News Couple Charged with Child Abuse (Aug '07) 6 hr Ellijay Mom the p... 139
why are White cops acting like the present kkk Sep 22 John 5
Good whites vs Racist whites Sep 22 Bettie lou 5
News Georgia Council for the Hearing-Impaired To Pay... Sep 7 newagethinker 1

Decatur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages