Why Is Atlanta So Racist And Backwa...
Non Responsive

Bardstown, KY

#80 Feb 26, 2014
Lighturdnuts wrote:
<quoted text>
Yer blind. But then you're also a slobbering racist swine like he is.
Yer also a proud woman beater and a pathological liar.
I thought you were dead.
Wrong person. Now, about your propensity to talk about having sex with minors.

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#81 Feb 26, 2014
Lighturdnuts wrote:
<quoted text>
Yer blind. But then you're also a slobbering racist swine like he is.
Yer also a proud woman beater and a pathological liar.
I thought you were dead.
Oh come on now little one, Put that good ol race card away.
Huh

Bluefield, WV

#82 Feb 26, 2014
White power white pride.
Dee

Mountain View, CA

#83 Jul 18, 2014
It's just Sad because some people have problems accepting who they really are, and then your raised around people that can't learn to accept you.Why is it that we breath the same air but we cant stand to look at other ethnicity.It's not about Race to me it never was it's about material things and power. Im moving to Atlanta and some day i will raise A Nation with all ethnicity that will be so close to each others heart like white on rice......Man Creates His Own Condition....<3
Yankee

Los Angeles, CA

#84 Jul 18, 2014
Huh wrote:
White power white pride.
White trash.
Dee

Mountain View, CA

#85 Jul 18, 2014
Yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
White trash.
Do not be to concerned about that as far as I'm concern he's gonna need all the power he can get to steal my Joy
El Chupacabra

Stone Mountain, GA

#86 Jul 18, 2014
Jacob12Jay wrote:
I love Atl, black owned shops nice black middle class and upper class, black cops, mayors I love Atl !! the clubs, cars everything blacks run, Atl that's just how it's is, don't like Atl Blogg about it. don't move there if your not black; they hate all raciest that's not black; if you go don't go to the wes side they will kill you just becuz, we like the Latin women tho,
....Detroit?
NYCGirl

Atlanta, GA

#88 Nov 18, 2014
Black, White, it doesn't matter, they are so ignorant and racist in Georgia. Coming from New York, much more diverse and intelligent groups. Here is Georgia, they call themselves Christians, nothing but a bunch of hypocrites. Segregation, competition, partiality and surely a bunch of insecure small minded group...Thank God for The Olympics which brought life to this place. Claimed to be bible bell, Lord, excuse them from their ignorance. Never been around so many hateful people in the the USA. Traveled to over 25 states, don't need to see much more to know that Georgia is one of the top racist state. They don't like outsiders because of their ignorance. Lord have mercy on them! Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, Jews, Native Americans...As long as you are not from Georgia, you are hated! We need to leave the Native Georgians to fight their own battles, black on black, white on black, white on white.... a bunch of ignorant people....!
Fletcher

San Diego, CA

#89 Nov 18, 2014
NYCGirl wrote:
Black, White, it doesn't matter, they are so ignorant and racist in Georgia. Coming from New York, much more diverse and intelligent groups. Here is Georgia, they call themselves Christians, nothing but a bunch of hypocrites. Segregation, competition, partiality and surely a bunch of insecure small minded group...Thank God for The Olympics which brought life to this place. Claimed to be bible bell, Lord, excuse them from their ignorance. Never been around so many hateful people in the the USA. Traveled to over 25 states, don't need to see much more to know that Georgia is one of the top racist state. They don't like outsiders because of their ignorance. Lord have mercy on them! Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, Jews, Native Americans...As long as you are not from Georgia, you are hated! We need to leave the Native Georgians to fight their own battles, black on black, white on black, white on white.... a bunch of ignorant people....!
Perhaps they don't like you because you're a douche. Ignorance and racism probably have less to do with your experience in Georgia than your arrogance and attitude. Outside of Native Americans (I didn't know any growing up), I had childhood friends from every group you listed above.

By contrast, when I traveled for business as a young adult, I found northerners must more racist than anyone I knew growing up - particularly people from New Jersey, Massachusetts and Pennsylvania.

Not sure what the "Bible Bell" is...since we're discussing ignorance.
The Dude

Dalton, GA

#90 Nov 18, 2014
Traveled all over and have lived in the South, the Northeast, and the Midwest, without a doubt, the nicest most genuine people I met were from the Midwest. I've found a large portion of Southerners, particularly Georgians to be sugary sweet to your face, but they will stab you in the back in a second. The whole southern hospitality deal is a myth. Of course this is a generalization and doesn't describe every single Georgian or Southerner, but it describes a good deal of them. I've never seen so many people give lip service to something they never have any intention of doing either. Atlanta is a racist city not because of Confederate flag waving, tobacco chewing, good ole boys contrary to another myth about the South. Atlanta is racist because of a large, hate-filled black population who treat whites like dirt. Have never ran into so many hateful blacks in my life. The whites are cowed in Atlanta and Georgia, nothing like that bullsheet you used to see in the movies about the mean ole white southerners mistreating the poor, noble, angelic, blacks. Hell, the exact opposite is true.
Robert

Tampa, FL

#91 Nov 19, 2014
lighteredknot wrote:
I watched an Atlanta lady crying about her shop which had been vandalized and robbed by ghetto thugs on the news yesterday. I doubt this hard working taxpayer will ever feel any love toward the Atlanta educational system, ghetto thug community influence, their mama's, and ghetto thug gang members who taught them their current method of generating income by stealing from others. This type of behavior leads people to dislike not love these thugs.
The news also showed there were so many drunks on the streets after the midtown bars closed the police were out in force to protect those going to work against the violent black drunks spilling out of the bars cursing and wanting to fight. Shootings during this time period is common now. This might give you an answer to the question of why their ethnicity is not met with high regards. Hopefully the truth shall set you free.
Since when Atlanta had Gangs? People in Atlanta rep neighborhoods not gangs.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#92 Nov 19, 2014
Fletcher wrote:
<quoted text>
By contrast, when I traveled for business as a young adult, I found northerners must more racist than anyone I knew growing up - particularly people from New Jersey, Massachusetts and Pennsylvania.
Not sure what "must more racist" is...since the discussion is centered around ignorance.

Few things are more hilarious than a poster making a fool of himself while trying to assume the role of "grammar policeman".
Thehellusay3000

Marietta, GA

#93 Nov 19, 2014
Hey manny why didn't you just stay your punk azz across the border or texas, where I hear from blacks that live there you greasy messican mufuggas are sevely racist toward blacks in the first place?No we don't love you here.What I've learned about y'all hispanics since y'all exile has been forefronted, Is that y'all tend to be two faced,opportunist, racist, resource abusing weasels.FOH!
Getinthegame

Jasper, GA

#94 Nov 19, 2014
There are zero black led countries that are prosperous, including our own at the moment. Stop bitching about the white man or the "gubment". Quit rapping about a laundry list of stupid things that you've done like you're proud of it. Stop acting like everyone who's white owned slaves at one point in time. I promise you, as poor as my WHITE family was, they were probably either slaves or at best cheap labor for rich people. Do something worthy of the blacks who worked to get you the freedoms you have. Do something to make the world a better place, not make you happy for less than a day. Be thankful that you're not in Africa living in houses made of pallets and old tires. Take advantage of what opportunities you have and let go of the misguided hate of everyone. When you really just hate yourselves because you know what you're doing is counter productive.
Daddy stop it

La Habra, CA

#96 Nov 20, 2014
Getinthegame wrote:
There are zero black led countries that are prosperous, including our own at the moment. Stop bitching about the white man or the "gubment". Quit rapping about a laundry list of stupid things that you've done like you're proud of it. Stop acting like everyone who's white owned slaves at one point in time. I promise you, as poor as my WHITE family was, they were probably either slaves or at best cheap labor for rich people. Do something worthy of the blacks who worked to get you the freedoms you have. Do something to make the world a better place, not make you happy for less than a day. Be thankful that you're not in Africa living in houses made of pallets and old tires. Take advantage of what opportunities you have and let go of the misguided hate of everyone. When you really just hate yourselves because you know what you're doing is counter productive.
So, all this from the Waffle House busboy? Yer mind sure does wander.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#97 Nov 20, 2014
Daddy stop it wrote:
<quoted text>
So, all this from the Waffle House busboy? Yer mind sure does wander.
Please refrain from insulting Waffle House busboys, ANY busboys for that matter, by lumping them in with the cretin you replied to.
Fletcher

San Diego, CA

#98 Nov 20, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what "must more racist" is...since the discussion is centered around ignorance.
Few things are more hilarious than a poster making a fool of himself while trying to assume the role of "grammar policeman".
How exactly did I make a fool of myself? By mistakenly typing "must" instead of "much"? Sorry, sport, I was typing quickly on a phone and got auto corrected. So sue me. I was addressing a poster than was calling others ignorant while screwing up grammatically. Mildly ironic and hypocritical, no?

If I was going out of my way to call someone else ignorant in my post and made the "must" error, it would make sense for you to make your petty, snarky comments. But I didn't, so I'm not sure why you're involved in the discussion - maybe it's your time of the month or something.

Either way, you're an idiot, because the discussion is not just centered around ignorance but also racism. It's right there in the title of the discussion, and the post to which I was responding specifically mentions race. So what are you talking about?

Few things are more hilarious than a poster making a fool of himself while pretending to assume the role of someone with reading comprehension skills.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#99 Nov 20, 2014
Fletcher wrote:
<quoted text> ...
Either way, you're an idiot, because the discussion is not just centered around ignorance but also racism. It's right there in the title of the discussion, and the post to which I was responding specifically mentions race. So what are you talking about?...
Uh, I was talking about EXACTLY what YOU said was being discussed.

Let's go to the replay...
Fletcher wrote:
<quoted text>...
Are we clear? Are we crystal clear?
Fletcher

San Diego, CA

#100 Nov 20, 2014
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, I was talking about EXACTLY what YOU said was being discussed.
Let's go to the replay...
<quoted text>
Are we clear? Are we crystal clear?
Not really clear at all. The discussion board, the post that I was responded to, and my post in response all touched on ignorance and racism.

That one particular comment I made was about ignorance, and it was made specifically because the post to which I was responding ended by calling native Georgians "a bunch of ignorant people".

However, the majority of my post discussed racism.

Calling someone ignorant while flubbing words is pure hypocrisy. I was not calling that person ignorant, I was calling that person a hypocrite. Can you dispute that?

What is clear is that you are wound pretty tight, quite passive-aggressive, and painfully arrogant.
The Dude

Dalton, GA

#101 Nov 21, 2014
Atlanta is racist for the same reason that cities like Memphis & Birmingham are racist. Nope, it isn't because they are cities in the South. The reason is the large population of ultra-racist Blacks who live in these cities. Recently a black male raped and set a female on fire in Wichita, Ks., I'm nearly certain the victim was white, especially given the lack of media coverage. Imagine if a white male raped and set a black female on fire? How much media coverage would that receive? Remember a few years ago a black adult female kidnapped a 12 year old white male and tortured him to death with a blowtorch. Amazingly this story received little media coverage at all. All these hate crimes of black on white violence should be classified as domestic terrorism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Exposing hot wife 6 min WTH 1
Hazy Sunshine Skies over at Atlanta, Georgia? 1 hr M Edmondson 2
Jasmine Bowles 5 hr Sylvester 3
News Fifty years after King, Atlantans see a dream s... 7 hr Common Sense Reas... 20
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Mark 21,718
Boy in bluff 16 hr Vondell 2
Looking for love Wed shakkakan 4

Decatur Jobs

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages