Why Is Atlanta So Racist And Backwards?

Posted in the Decatur Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
manny

Mesquite, TX

#1 Apr 5, 2012
Is it me or is it just that Atlanta reminds people of the confederate days? African Americans in Atlanta are not nice at all. I'm Hispanic and the very first time i had ever run into a few good blacks is when i moved here to Texas. The blacks out here are far more different than those out there in Georgia. I fiqure that racial tensions between the blacks and the whites made everyone the way they are.Blacks in Georgia also seem to be a little more hostile , rude, arrogant, mean, bitter, and closed minded as with the whites being racist and confederate minded. I've went to several restaurants and found many black people sterotypings other non-blacks due to them playing the victims when they were the ones discriminating against others and the white people are so racist where they are not any different either. Texas is a more ethnically diverse state where people tend to be more open minded toward others .The blacks , Latinos and whites all try to least bit get along out here while in Georgia racial segregation still thrives.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#2 Apr 5, 2012
manny wrote:
Is it me or is it just that Atlanta reminds people of the confederate days? African Americans in Atlanta are not nice at all. I'm Hispanic and the very first time i had ever run into a few good blacks is when i moved here to Texas. The blacks out here are far more different than those out there in Georgia. I fiqure that racial tensions between the blacks and the whites made everyone the way they are.Blacks in Georgia also seem to be a little more hostile , rude, arrogant, mean, bitter, and closed minded as with the whites being racist and confederate minded. I've went to several restaurants and found many black people sterotypings other non-blacks due to them playing the victims when they were the ones discriminating against others and the white people are so racist where they are not any different either. Texas is a more ethnically diverse state where people tend to be more open minded toward others .The blacks , Latinos and whites all try to least bit get along out here while in Georgia racial segregation still thrives.
You are describing an issue we have in a select few counties with left wing liberal democrats, nothing racial about it.

“TKC #206”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3 Apr 6, 2012
manny wrote:
Believe it or not they are more polite in Atlanta than in South florida. I can understand zmans actions down there.

“Unchallenged”

Since: Nov 11

Uncommon

#4 Apr 6, 2012
Manny,you are calling the whites racists then you said the first time you ever found any"good blacks"were in Texas.You are either confused or just stupid.I'll get back to ya with the verdict.
Justine

Washington, DC

#5 Apr 6, 2012
I lived in Atlanta and yes,they are confused the whites and the blacks. BUT.....the Whites are SO racist NOT ALL but they are very jealous and racist. I had a white man try and run me off the street in the middle of the day, he jsut looked at me and started trying to run me off the road,this happened twice to me in GEORGIA!! So, don't believe the hype about Atlanta, it's not all that.

“TKC #206”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#7 Apr 6, 2012
black knight x wrote:
Manny,you are calling the whites racists then you said the first time you ever found any"good blacks"were in Texas.You are either confused or just stupid.I'll get back to ya with the verdict.
Count my vote BK: STUPID! NO confused! no stupid. no conf......now i'm confused. I'm off the Jury until further notice.
Gator McClusky

Atlanta, GA

#8 Apr 6, 2012
because the goberment is tribal american
News Flash

Rockmart, GA

#10 Apr 6, 2012
Justine wrote:
I lived in Atlanta and yes,they are confused the whites and the blacks. BUT.....the Whites are SO racist NOT ALL but they are very jealous and racist. I had a white man try and run me off the street in the middle of the day, he jsut looked at me and started trying to run me off the road,this happened twice to me in GEORGIA!! So, don't believe the hype about Atlanta, it's not all that.
Damn,I thought I got you that last time!

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#11 Apr 6, 2012
Justine wrote:
Racists, cry racism, the most.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#12 Apr 7, 2012
At least we don't have the problems they have in Miami........yet.

http://cofcc.org/2012/04/miami-based-rap-band...

all black in my hoodie
strapped up with those AKs
fk protesting

lets start a riot
fight
lets start a riot
fight

**** all these py crackers
their laws and their bullst
bh we got ****
with Glocks with the full clip

gather round for Trayvon
gather round for Trayvon
every little brother
knock that cracker s off

ride around in that Chevy
all black in that hoodie
hitting the corner real slow
light them up like Christmas

burn the house
and everybody in it
I dont give a fk
about his racist s children

fk all that bullst
protesting for justice
I feel like the black panthers
lets start a fking riot

Aint trying to talk like Dr. King
Like Malcom X Im runnin hard
Fk them py s KKK
We black and strapped with them A-K-K

they did us wrong in Haiti
they did us wrong in Africa
black folks lets keep it real
these py crackers dont love us

if we dont do st
and leash that cracker
six months later
theyll kill another brother

If the races in this "song" were reversed, there would be a congressional investigation. Instead all we get from the authorities is crickets.
Grobbbbbbbbbbbb

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#13 Apr 8, 2012
Because once uopn a time, the mayor set out to prove the world was round. One lap around 285, ending up at the original starting point, he proclaimed it so.
wooow

Mableton, GA

#15 May 16, 2012
funny thing it would appear as an apparent situation that blacks be mean and hostile, its long overdue. Every group takes advantage of our disposition and I'm tired. I know I'm not the only one, we need to segregate ourselves those who are lovers of this condition and of the strangers that rob them blind and exploit them and those who choose a freedom never fought for before. Who are tired of being burden barers and of not being intuned to their own needs and culture and independence. I say remain hostile but do it systematically we have got a lot of money, we contribute that we give to the white man the asian the arab and african, make them slave for it. And serve our political purpose while they post up on our blcoks or start running em out we have enought to rely on our selves or do we? lol Whatever we are the children we will be supported and protected once we make a unanimous effort, even if it is just amongst a small group.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#16 May 16, 2012
Atlanta the home of Cynthia McKinney that racist thug who slapped a policemen has no racist blacks? Who do you think voted her into office a bunch of racist whites? Some of you who never get out in Atlanta or read much really should try and understand the population of Atlanta. Don't forget Bill Campbell he just got out of prison.
Marsha

Atlanta, GA

#17 Oct 22, 2012
Atlanta...is an old southern city that is segregated according to race and class. The newly acquired money of the Whites and African Americans population live in their community and the Old money (gernerational wealth) live in their community.
Its something that is never discussed in public...but trust me....it is extremely important within their peer groups.
Darling Diedre

Lithonia, GA

#18 Aug 26, 2013
Atlanta is not anyplace I would ever recommend that someone move to. I look forward to getting as far away from here as possible in four years when I retire. It is expensive, dangerous, crowded, rude, and ghetto-fabulous. If you black you will probably love it. If you are any other race you will hate it because the city is full of racist nasty black people who hate people of other races. Don't even try and come here. Run like hell.

Since: Sep 13

Milford, MA

#21 Sep 10, 2013
I love Atl, black owned shops nice black middle class and upper class, black cops, mayors I love Atl !! the clubs, cars everything blacks run, Atl that's just how it's is, don't like Atl Blogg about it. don't move there if your not black; they hate all raciest that's not black; if you go don't go to the wes side they will kill you just becuz, we like the Latin women tho,

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#22 Sep 11, 2013
People in Atlanta and Georgia hate criminals, no matter their ethnicity. Walk all over Atlanta at 12:00 at night and tell me where you feel safe, then get back to me. This was possible a few years ago.
UTB

Atlanta, GA

#23 Sep 11, 2013
I doubt is 2/3 of the people posting here about "racists" even knows that the term means.
The term "racist" is an outmoded term, that is now null and void.Fifty years ago, most people had never even heard of the word.
UTB

Atlanta, GA

#25 Sep 11, 2013
So let's see how tribalism works in "Mother Africa".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Africa

Discrimination is discrimination.
old kid

United States

#26 Sep 15, 2013
we all have one Creator who made us all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Book Features Original Works of Art, Inspir... 6 hr Will Dockery 1
Wilderness to Water Features Original Works of Art 6 hr Will Dockery 1
Obama and the muslim brotherhood 6 hr squeezers 54
injections (Nov '09) 8 hr Buttinj_T 3
Why are black men so childish (Sep '07) 12 hr suebee 161
Ginger Wellham Wife Of ConMan Terry Wellham Mov... 19 hr neverconned 3
Obama Best President 20 hr Hugo 12

Decatur News Video

Decatur Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Decatur News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Decatur

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:25 am PST

NFL10:25AM
Injury roundup: Julio Jones questionable against Saints
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 6:53 AM
Julio Jones' availability hinges on pre-game workout, again
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
Bleacher Report10:16 AM
Complete Preview for Saints vs. Falcons