Decatur father will face death penalt...

Decatur father will face death penalty in young son's death

There are 2 comments on the The Atlanta Journal-Constitution story from Jul 20, 2010, titled Decatur father will face death penalty in young son's death. In it, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that:

Gary DeToma, the Decatur man accused of suffocating one of his young sons and trying to kill the other, was indicted on murder charges Tuesday, and prosecutors said they will seek the death penalty.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

I Wonder

Walnutport, PA

#2 Jul 21, 2010
Save the tax payers of GA $$, skip the trial, put the low life to death !
As I see em

Campbellsville, KY

#3 Jul 21, 2010
He won't get the death penalty simply because anyone who would kill their own child in that manner simply must be insane. Sad but true.

I think they should drop him off in (pick a town) and let the people have at him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Are The Real Children Of Israel? (Jul '10) 4 hr True Christian w... 992
News Lillly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act Passed in the Senate (Jan '09) 13 hr BJ Douglas 11
Crystal Black 18 hr Bernie 8
People like Hillary Clinton are Destroying Amer... 20 hr Scooter 4
Oncar Automotive, Evans Georgia SCAMMING USED C... 21 hr R Ahmerazi 2
Bill Clinton is the Antichrist!!!! (Nov '15) 22 hr BJ Douglas 8
News Bishop Eddie Long denies sex allegations (Sep '10) Jul 17 Impact on the church 242

Decatur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages