people on welfare are still slaves

Posted in the Decatur Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Victor

Bowdon, GA

#1 Sep 10, 2012
People on welfare are still slaves like they grandma and grandpa were. They receive free food stamps to eat on instead of having to grow food like they grandpa and grandma, they get free milk and cheese instead of having to milk the cow,they get to stay in a house for free like they slave grandma and grandpa did,they get free clothes ofrom goodwill so they dont have to go around naked,so your STILL SLAVES.The only difference in you and your grandpa and grandma is.. you dont have to pick cotton.. CaN YOU think of any other differences?
ussurf

York, PA

#2 Sep 11, 2012
The slaves are the middle class workers going to work everyday, sick, tired, and hungry, in order to pay for all of these programs.
icouldusesomehel p

Whittier, CA

#3 Sep 11, 2012
People on welfare are pets. You feed them, give them a place to live, take them to the Doctor, pay for everything just like a pet. Then they pee all over your rug.
Don Alberto Einstein

Pharr, TX

#4 Sep 11, 2012
If your like me, your tired of constantly seeing those people who get to do nothing with themselves and get everything paid for by the government. Now, before you call me a heartless bitch, hear me out. I understand some circumstances where single mothers or recovering drug users would be in need of government aid and that's perfectly fine. However, why shouldn't they have to undergo a drug test just like somebody with a full time job would have to?
After knowing quite a few people who live off the government for one reason or other, most of them do drugs. Let's not get sensitive people, I am not saying by any means that all people on welfare do drugs but a lot of them do. There are always exceptions but for the most part, it's the solid truth. Also, again not ALL people are like this but from my experience, a lot of people on welfare sell drugs making more income than most of us do at honest jobs. In my opinion, the welfare screening process in our country is a joke, it's non-existent. In most government based housing places I've been, people are using and selling drugs, doing nothing with their day but just that. Now, on the other hand, friends of mine in college are struggling day to day, working low end jobs with virtually no pay, don't do drugs and get the shaft when it comes to help from the government. Now could somebody please tell me why the hard working people in our country get treated less favorably than those who just want to sit around and get high? It's a question that has been bothering hard-working Americans for decades and yet, nothing has been done.
ussurf

York, PA

#5 Sep 11, 2012
Most people on welfare are poor unemployed and broke.The reason we have so many welfare recipients is because corporate america is outsourcing all of our jobs to other countries. Don't worry if you do not stop the outsourcing you might be a welfare recipient soon.So, don't get rid of the program maybe we can outsource welfare to China and live off of them for a while.
Bison Mountain

Vidalia, GA

#6 Sep 11, 2012
People on welfare should be given an opportunity in a new environment. Liberia needs new people. Let's follow Abe Lincoln's wisdom and send them there. No race card here - send them all.
To The Point

United States

#7 Sep 11, 2012
ussurf wrote:
Most people on welfare are poor unemployed and broke.The reason we have so many welfare recipients is because corporate america is outsourcing all of our jobs to other countries. Don't worry if you do not stop the outsourcing you might be a welfare recipient soon.So, don't get rid of the program maybe we can outsource welfare to China and live off of them for a while.
OK, I'm giving this post the 'Dumbass of the Day' award. Come on! You're not even close!

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8 Sep 11, 2012
icouldusesomehel p wrote:
People on welfare are pets. You feed them, give them a place to live, take them to the Doctor, pay for everything just like a pet. Then they pee all over your rug.

You're a racist. So is this thread. "Still slaves"?? Tsk Tsk
Grobbbbbbbbbbbb
wassup

Cedartown, GA

#10 Sep 11, 2012
Poor peoples needs help cause of the Bush ecomoney . Poor black and white need food stamps and section 8 for they kids . The republicans hates poor peoples . That why President Obama will be relect in 2012 and white republicans men will never live in the white House again.Hiliary will be president if Barack deside he dont want to be president any more .Then a lateno thanks to President Obamas amministy plan. Get ready whity for pay back .Vote Obama 2012 and foever
Mike

Bala Cynwyd, PA

#11 Sep 11, 2012
wassup wrote:
Poor peoples needs help cause of the Bush ecomoney . Poor black and white need food stamps and section 8 for they kids . The republicans hates poor peoples . That why President Obama will be relect in 2012 and white republicans men will never live in the white House again.Hiliary will be president if Barack deside he dont want to be president any more .Then a lateno thanks to President Obamas amministy plan. Get ready whity for pay back .Vote Obama 2012 and foever
This has to be a joke, right?
Based on What

Dallas, GA

#12 Sep 11, 2012
Aryan is out wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read my post, you would see that I addressed "people on welfare". No mention of race whatsoever.
Hey! It's the fake white guy! What have you got against people on welfare?
ussurf

York, PA

#13 Sep 11, 2012
Why don't we all try welfare out and see how it works!
Based on What

Dallas, GA

#14 Sep 11, 2012
ussurf wrote:
Why don't we all try welfare out and see how it works!
Obama will get us there.
ussurf

York, PA

#15 Sep 11, 2012
Based on What wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama will get us there.
Well, Then I guess it will be a new adventure.
Based on What

Dallas, GA

#16 Sep 11, 2012
ussurf wrote:
<quoted text>Well, Then I guess it will be a new adventure.
Not for me.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#17 Sep 11, 2012
Victor wrote:
People on welfare are still slaves like they grandma and grandpa were. They receive free food stamps to eat on instead of having to grow food like they grandpa and grandma, they get free milk and cheese instead of having to milk the cow,they get to stay in a house for free like they slave grandma and grandpa did,they get free clothes ofrom goodwill so they dont have to go around naked,so your STILL SLAVES.The only difference in you and your grandpa and grandma is.. you dont have to pick cotton.. CaN YOU think of any other differences?

There is one thing they must do now for the Masta and it isn't picking cotton. They must always vote Democratic.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#18 Sep 12, 2012
ussurf wrote:
Far too many people on welfare are there by choice,not chance. The are many programs for under-employed and unemployed to retrain and get people back in the mainstream but there are those cockroaches who enjoy sponging of those who work. Something is terribly wrong with a system that makes easier not to work than to work. When you have pregnant fourteen year olds looking forward to "gittin' their baby" so they can start drawing their check,food stamps,WIC, while they are living with the twenty seven old grandmother,living in the same public housing with the forty two year old great grandmother and fifty seven year old great- great grandmother, something needs fixing!
icouldusesomehel p

Whittier, CA

#19 Sep 12, 2012
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a racist. So is this thread. "Still slaves"?? Tsk Tsk
Grobbbbbbbbbbbb
Sure shut you up.
ussurf

York, PA

#20 Sep 12, 2012
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text> Far too many people on welfare are there by choice,not chance. The are many programs for under-employed and unemployed to retrain and get people back in the mainstream but there are those cockroaches who enjoy sponging of those who work. Something is terribly wrong with a system that makes easier not to work than to work. When you have pregnant fourteen year olds looking forward to "gittin' their baby" so they can start drawing their check,food stamps,WIC, while they are living with the twenty seven old grandmother,living in the same public housing with the forty two year old great grandmother and fifty seven year old great- great grandmother, something needs fixing!
Yes they probably are there by choice ,because most of the job openings around here pay between $10.00 and $15.00 an hour,25- 30 miles away, one way. With gas being $ 8.84?(changes daily) per gallon, a person is better off to stay on unemployment or welfare.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#21 Sep 13, 2012
Aryan is out wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read my post, you would see that I addressed "people on welfare". No mention of race whatsoever.

I didn't addressed you. And it became racist when he equated welfare to slaves. Everybody in America knows that the only slaves were black and that evil whites went into the African jungle to catch and enslave them. So if you call welfare a return to slavery, exactly whom are you talking about?
Grobbbbbbbbbb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TBN Boots Jack Van Impe False Prophet (Jun '11) 17 min Science Conquered... 118
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr TOASTER 19,829
Manifested Destiny Conference/Graduation 5 hr slither 2
News Protestors gather to support Atlanta educators ... 5 hr TrueLogic 8
last post wins! (Feb '12) 6 hr Elmer 737
Atlanta cops are more racist than the rednecks ... 6 hr iomerwasz 1
Angela Pringle superintendent @ R.C.B.O.E. Cove... 6 hr Yugoslavianians 2
More from around the web

Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]