Do women provoke men to hit them?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#58 Feb 13, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Yes, really, to all of the above in my post. Do you want clarification?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#59 Feb 13, 2014
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from being a felon or two, you're not going to turn this sort of person around. You'll only draw their wrath. The ONLY move is to LEAVE this menace. Don't play deadly games.
GroBBBBBBBB
Thanks Grob. I would leave, but I would damn sure make my point before I left. I have never been in a situation like that except once and I made a believer out of the guy. He raised his hand to slap me and I raised a 10 inch cast iron skillet wielded like a baseball bat and said, "Go ahead." He didn't and that was that. Apparently he believed that I would do more damage to him than he would me.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#60 Feb 13, 2014
Dixie-me wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, really, to all of the above in my post. Do you want clarification?
No need for clarification. I would advise you though to think before you act.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#61 Feb 13, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
No need for clarification. I would advise you though to think before you act.
I always think, darling. I don't act or react in an emotional fit. I think quite highly of myself and I don't allow myself to be in dangerous situations.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#62 Feb 13, 2014
Dixie-me wrote:
<quoted text>
I always think, darling. I don't act or react in an emotional fit. I think quite highly of myself and I don't allow myself to be in dangerous situations.
So then, you know the difference between "active" self defense and "pre-meditated acts" in the name of self defense, as in both reactions you have previously described, because you just threw out the temporary insanity defense.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#63 Feb 13, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
So then, you know the difference between "active" self defense and "pre-meditated acts" in the name of self defense, as in both reactions you have previously described, because you just threw out the temporary insanity defense.
One thing you should know about me. I speak for myself. If I make a mistake, I own it. I have no problem admitting a wrong when I am in the wrong. I will however hold my ground when I am right. It's that simple. So if I were to ever find myself in a court of law, I would not plead temporary insanity. If I were guilty, I would admit my part in the guilt.
I am a good person and I am a reasonable person. I am a strong feminine female. I have never been in serious trouble. I have never spent a night in jail. I am not in an abusive relationship, but I know women that are. It pisses me off. It is NEVER alright for a man to lay his hands on a woman in anger.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#64 Feb 13, 2014
Dixie-me wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing you should know about me. I speak for myself. If I make a mistake, I own it. I have no problem admitting a wrong when I am in the wrong. I will however hold my ground when I am right. It's that simple. So if I were to ever find myself in a court of law, I would not plead temporary insanity. If I were guilty, I would admit my part in the guilt.
I am a good person and I am a reasonable person. I am a strong feminine female. I have never been in serious trouble. I have never spent a night in jail. I am not in an abusive relationship, but I know women that are. It pisses me off. It is NEVER alright for a man to lay his hands on a woman in anger.
You're right, a man should never exhibit violent behavior of any kind toward a woman.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#65 Feb 13, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, a man should never exhibit violent behavior of any kind toward a woman.
Darlin', some women like to be spanked in the right circumstance. It always goes back to intent.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#66 Feb 13, 2014
Dixie-me wrote:
<quoted text>
Darlin', some women like to be spanked in the right circumstance. It always goes back to intent.
That wouldn't be violent behavior now would it?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#67 Feb 13, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
That wouldn't be violent behavior now would it?
Some leave marks, sometimes violent isn't always accompanied buy harmful intent.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#68 Feb 13, 2014
Dixie-me wrote:
<quoted text>
Some leave marks, sometimes violent isn't always accompanied buy harmful intent.
Harmful intent is not always violent.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#69 Feb 13, 2014
Cue the troll in 5, 4, 3, 2 1..........

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#70 Feb 13, 2014
Grob Hahn wrote:
Cue the troll in 5, 4, 3, 2 1..........
Ummm... the troll is busy right now. He's just received a large package wrapped in plain brown paper from the "Acme Life Sized Inflatable Doll Company" and he's trying to stuff it under the bed in his basement apartment before his Mom gets home. I've seen enough of his posts to reply on his behalf, ie:
"Oh Yeah! Well I'm rubber and you're glue. What you say bounces of me and sticks to you."

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#71 Feb 14, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Harmful intent is not always violent.
True. That is why everything always goes back to intent.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#72 Feb 16, 2014
Dixie-me wrote:
<quoted text>
True. That is why everything always goes back to intent.
Intent of the "provoker" or the "provokee"?
Ga Girl 56

Roswell, GA

#73 Feb 16, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, a man should never exhibit violent behavior of any kind toward a woman.
Nor should a woman to a man. Spousal abuse isn't just about male on female but female on male abuse, too. I think it happens more than men like to admit. Somehow women think slapping their husband's is not spousal abuse but it is and I've seen it done before.
hope solo

Aurora, CO

#74 Jul 28, 2014
Munchi Munchy wrote:
Nobody ever brings this up but do women provoke men to hit them? And if so, shouldn't this be considered abuse?
Hope solo
hope solo

Aurora, CO

#75 Jul 28, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
So then, you know the difference between "active" self defense and "pre-meditated acts" in the name of self defense, as in both reactions you have previously described, because you just threw out the temporary insanity defense.
Hope solo
hope solo

Denver, CO

#76 Jul 28, 2014
Ga missy wrote:
Maybe they do but a real man won't hit a woman and a woman shouldn't hit the man either! If all that's going on,it's time to part separate ways. Life is too short for all that BS!!!
why don't you ask hp solo this question
hope solo

Denver, CO

#77 Jul 28, 2014
hope solo wrote:
<quoted text> why don't you ask hp solo this question
why don't you ask hope solo this question

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lillly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act Passed in the Senate (Jan '09) 5 hr BJ Douglas 11
Crystal Black 10 hr Bernie 8
People like Hillary Clinton are Destroying Amer... 12 hr Scooter 4
News Who Are The Real Children Of Israel? (Jul '10) 13 hr anonymous 988
Oncar Automotive, Evans Georgia SCAMMING USED C... 13 hr R Ahmerazi 2
Bill Clinton is the Antichrist!!!! (Nov '15) 14 hr BJ Douglas 8
georgia used car dealer license delay in status 18 hr Livereality 4

Decatur Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages