words to live by

Calhoun, GA

#23 Feb 20, 2013
If you can't get along with each other get the HELL away from each other, life is to short!!!!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#24 Feb 20, 2013
The only time I ever hit a woman was when one slapped me because of a verbal altercation we were having. I returned her slap, she decided not to slap me again.
Eric 2016

Commerce, GA

#26 Feb 20, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't hit a women for any reason. Stupid, primitive piece of white garbage.
Hitting women is a common practice in the Black community.
Eric 2016

Commerce, GA

#28 Feb 20, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you say lighteredknot is part of the black community?
I believe lighteredknot said he has only "SLAPPED" a woman ONE TIME in his whole life and only then after being slapped first. That certainly doesn't qualify him as a woman beater now does it. I've read that your hero MLK had a reputation for beating up White prostitutes though.
RJS

Dunlap, TN

#31 Feb 20, 2013
what about the fine young ladies in the following link. did they, or did they not, deserve retaliatory strikes for their actions?

http://www.abc24.com/mostpopular/story/Sister...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#32 Feb 21, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text> I believe lighteredknot said he has only "SLAPPED" a woman ONE TIME in his whole life and only then after being slapped first. That certainly doesn't qualify him as a woman beater now does it. I've read that your hero MLK had a reputation for beating up White prostitutes though.
Sofa sloth was the girl Lightered slapped.

Location hidden

#34 Feb 21, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
What if he slapped your mother? Racist garbage.
My mother is not a dude who wants to be a girl doughboy. Pull your pumpkinesque head out of your massive, stretchmark covered butt.

Location hidden

#36 Feb 21, 2013
RJS wrote:
what about the fine young ladies in the following link. did they, or did they not, deserve retaliatory strikes for their actions?
http://www.abc24.com/mostpopular/story/Sister...
These violent ghetto thuggets with their sub-simian behavior were slapped with cuffs by the police. Some people shouldn't be allowed in restaurants, and these two are prime examples. They ruined the meals of everyone who had to witness their ghetto manners, and were a danger to the waiters/waitresses.

Location hidden

#37 Feb 21, 2013
Women should be careful who they slap.

Location hidden

#40 Feb 21, 2013
An example of one of nuts buddies in action.

Man assaults girlfriend in maternity ward from argument over name for baby

Published February 15, 2013

Associated Press

NORRISTOWN, Pa.– A man has admitted assaulting his girlfriend in the maternity ward of a suburban Philadelphia hospital during an argument over what to name their newborn baby.

Twenty-three-year-old Richard Lavon Davis Jr. of Philadelphia pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of simple assault in connection with the January 2012 incident at Lankenau Hospital in Lower Merion.

The Delaware County Daily Times reported Friday that Montgomery County Judge Joseph Smyth sentenced Davis to eight to 23 months in the county jail and ordered him to complete a domestic violence counseling program.

Assistant District Attorney Wallis Brooks says it's outrageous that a new father would push and punch a defenseless woman recovering from childbirth over the name of their baby.
Eric 2016

Commerce, GA

#43 Feb 21, 2013
Icouldusesomehel p wrote:
"The only time I ever hit a woman was when one slapped me because of a verbal altercation we were having. I returned her slap, she decided not to slap me again."
lighteredknot Post #24
I'd love to slap the crap out of you, you racist chunk of garbage. I'd pay thousands!
bwah hahahahaha. This clown is really losing it today. I think the Lighteredknot has finally pushed him past the breaking point. bwwwwwwwwwwa. Dance Sofa Douche dance.

Location hidden

#45 Feb 21, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps someday lighterednuts can slap your mother around. Shouldn't be a problem. Just tell her to shut up and take it.
Perhaps someday lighterednuts can slap your mother around. Shouldn't be a problem. Just tell her to shut up and take it.
Get your head out of your massive butt sofadoink. Just because your experience with men has been brutal and unfortunate, doesn’t mean that every woman in the world has to go about their day in mortal fear of an assault by their man.
And save the wounded sparrow act for someone who doesn’t know you’re an asp in the sand. LOL

Location hidden

#46 Feb 21, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the lamest video I've seen in years!
Perhaps some heed should be paid the Sofa blimp in matters involving lame posts. He is, after all, the undisputed master of lame and crippled posts.

Location hidden

#48 Feb 22, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text> bwah hahahahaha. This clown is really losing it today. I think the Lighteredknot has finally pushed him past the breaking point. bwwwwwwwwwwa. Dance Sofa Douche dance.
It is so easy to do to a nut.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#50 Feb 22, 2013
Icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't get me out of your head. Violent piece of garbage.
He should get you out of his head??? Are you wandering about in the dense mists of wonderland again bimbo? Stop following him around like a love sick puppy and stop obsessing about his sofa. It's not going to happen! Get over it!
Mooslie

UK

#52 Feb 12, 2014
It's funny how hitting a man isn't as taboo as hitting a woman is made out to be. If a woman is arguing verbally, retaliate verbally, if she gets physical with a man, why does it become a big deal whe a man stikes back? Hmmm. Talk about double standards!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#53 Feb 12, 2014
Ga missy wrote:
<quoted text>Well,that sounds like time for the women to pick up a baseball bat now doesn't it!?!?
Hi Missy, yes it does.
I have a friend that has a male in her life that shoves her around. He pushed her one night and said, "You scared?" I told her, this is what you do, honey. When he goes to bed, you tie his hands and feet and then get a full gas can in one hand and a lighter in the other. You stand at the foot of the bed and yell til he wakes up then let a little gas drip on his feet and say, "Baby, you scared?" My momma taught me at an early age to be no ones punching bag. I don't use my mouth to incite violence either, but I can make a point really well when there is one to be made.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#55 Feb 12, 2014
Dixie-me wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Missy, yes it does.
I have a friend that has a male in her life that shoves her around. He pushed her one night and said, "You scared?" I told her, this is what you do, honey. When he goes to bed, you tie his hands and feet and then get a full gas can in one hand and a lighter in the other. You stand at the foot of the bed and yell til he wakes up then let a little gas drip on his feet and say, "Baby, you scared?" My momma taught me at an early age to be no ones punching bag. I don't use my mouth to incite violence either, but I can make a point really well when there is one to be made.
Really?
Sherman

Los Angeles, CA

#56 Feb 13, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Hi little private booby lee

Look at post #24. Aren't you proud to be lighturdnuts personal lubricator?

"Booby get the paper towels, I've made a mess "!

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#57 Feb 13, 2014
Dixie-me wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Missy, yes it does.

Aside from being a felon or two, you're not going to turn this sort of person around. You'll only draw their wrath. The ONLY move is to LEAVE this menace. Don't play deadly games.
GroBBBBBBBB

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Feb '12) 4 hr Jeri- 729
Why do white people HATE Barack Obama??? (Jun '10) 5 hr General Robert E Lee 1,063
nana 8 hr mzqueen21 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr trying 19,718
News Hunger Games (Mar '12) 9 hr trying 12
The Police Job is to Establish Order and Serve ... 14 hr Culture Auditor 1
Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know (Sep '10) Fri phinneas j whoopie 250

Freeze Warning for Dekalb County was issued at March 28 at 9:53PM EDT

Decatur Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]