Reverend Al Chimpton

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

ABC News is just like the other networks, they are all run by anti-White Zionist supremacist who distort the news.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Ebonics is the dialect in Atlanta.
Hometown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

As I understand it, if you are born in America you are American. Now that means it does not matter what the color of your skin is. So if you are born in the south, you are a southerner no matter what color your skin is. So is this referring to all southerners or one pacific race.
Reverend Al Chimpton

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Hometown wrote:
As I understand it, if you are born in America you are American. Now that means it does not matter what the color of your skin is. So if you are born in the south, you are a southerner no matter what color your skin is. So is this referring to all southerners or one pacific race.
Sofa boy aka "Jewbilly"(gracias Senor Rojo) is an anti-White troll who lampoons Whites and particularly White Southerners daily. The distinguished "General Robert E. Lee" has said that Sofa boy aka "Jewbilly" has been on a year long cross-country hatefest crusade of spewing anti-White/anti-Southern venom. Thanks to the aforementioned "Senor Rojo" I think I have Sofa Boy aka "Jewbilly" pegged. According to "Senor Rojo" the hate-filled Sofa Boy is a former Southerner that has moved closer to Hymieweird. But the hate and venom is so ingrained in our little "Jewbilly" that he continues to rant from thousands of miles away. You wonder what might have happened to our little friend while he was a guest in the Peach State?
Hometown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
It's referring to the people that watch the news.
It may be referring to people who watch the news, but it pacifically says southern. Maybe you should read it again.
Reverend Al Chimpton

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Hometown wrote:
<quoted text>It may be referring to people who watch the news, but it pacifically says southern. Maybe you should read it again.
He doesn't have to read it, the anti-White, anti-Southern, anti-Western Culture, Sofa Boy is the "Jewbilly" who typed it. No disrespect but the Pacific is an ocean and the word you're looking for is specifically and not "pacifically." Word of note, Sofa Boy is a troll you posts little lame posts like this all the time. His new name is "Jewbilly."
Hometown

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Reverend Al Chimpton wrote:
<quoted text> He doesn't have to read it, the anti-White, anti-Southern, anti-Western Culture, Sofa Boy is the "Jewbilly" who typed it. No disrespect but the Pacific is an ocean and the word you're looking for is specifically and not "pacifically." Word of note, Sofa Boy is a troll you posts little lame posts like this all the time. His new name is "Jewbilly."
LOL!!! I stand corrected. I was typing away and not really looking at what I typed. I do know that was not correct. But thank you. I should have checked more closely, before I posted.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Decatur News Video

•••
•••

Decatur Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE