Police: Child struck, killed by hit-a...

Police: Child struck, killed by hit-and-run driver in Atlanta

There are 5 comments on the MyFoxAtlanta story from Apr 1, 2013, titled Police: Child struck, killed by hit-and-run driver in Atlanta. In it, MyFoxAtlanta reports that:

Police say a child was struck and killed by a hit-and-run driver in Atlanta on Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyFoxAtlanta.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Apr 2, 2013
Another black man kills another child. This time it was a drunk driving a car to fast.

Location hidden

#3 Apr 2, 2013
Here is an update on the black ghetto killer driving to fast while drunk who killed that child.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/child-kill...
icouldusesomehel p 2016

Jefferson, GA

#4 Apr 2, 2013
Hugh Janus wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever report white crime? Here's a racist dog like you. He's white. How'd you miss this one, racist dog?
http://newsone.com/2090503/michael-dunn-jorda...
Do you ever acknowledge Black crime? Are you to much of an "anti-racist" to admit we have a severe problem with Black criminality in this country. Are you related to Diaper Dave by chance?

Location hidden

#5 Apr 2, 2013
icouldusesomehel p 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you ever acknowledge Black crime? Are you to much of an "anti-racist" to admit we have a severe problem with Black criminality in this country. Are you related to Diaper Dave by chance?
Your comment is spot on. I started posting black crime when the nut and others claimed it was racist to post the truth about crime. I do it mainly to irritate the ignorant bigots who claim the FBI statistics are racist and incorrect. I enjoy their replies when they allow me to know the truth is not setting them free, but irritating them. Some get so infuriated they change their name often, this delightful act allows me to know I am driving them crazy. You only have to wait and see for an example.
Hemingway

Calhoun, GA

#6 Apr 2, 2013
I didn't even know black people could drive Lmao!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know (Sep '10) 2 hr Mind Games 316
Why do white people HATE Barack Obama??? (Jun '10) 6 hr Gomer 1,206
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr No Justice 20,064
Is there a gay ajenda? 13 hr General Robert E Lee 2
News Mysterious Ga. Monument Fuels Conspiracy Theories (May '11) Sat phinneas j whoopie 29
Review: Knotty Headz Fri Shayyyy 2
New York Times Joins the War on Christians and ... Fri ChicknButt 8
More from around the web

Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Decatur Mortgages