The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 588)

Showing posts 11,741 - 11,760 of17,711
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
adda

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

hey
WPWW

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

The Black White Superamicst is blind and therefore has embraced the WPWW movemnet wholeheartedly and is one of our most loyal member. With out further ado Mr. Clayton Bigsby, The Black White Supremacist. I'm Clayton Bigsby and if we can't win the war with Al Queda, how are we going to win the war with Al Sharpton? White Power! The Chinese with their ching chong chang and the Mexcrements are taking over. Don't like it. White Power! This speech was taped earlier tody in a clandestine government building in Philadelphia. We only showed a partial except from Mr. Bigby's speech becuase the rest was rather racially sensitive. Mr. Bixby would later find out that day that he was actually Black and his wife White. Clayton Bixby divorced his wife of 15 years because he found out she was a kneegrow lover. Mr. Bixby was loyal to the WPWW right to the end and will always be one our most stand up guys. All Hail, Clayton Bixby the blind Black White Supremacist. Of course Clayton has lost his lofty position since finding out he wasn't White but he's followed to paint the codes of 5372-1212-7734 on all White Priders stormtrooper apparrel. White Power!
Big Bubba Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>He is in his midget mud hut with his mommy dressing him up like a girl that she never had with lipstick and massacre poor little pumpkin. He pissed himself now she has to change his diaper oh that depends know pun intended. Bwwwwwwwwwww his alias is Rue Paul now that's (priceless)
u izz dummer then yo inbredd mom/ ant
Florida

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Big Bubba Blackcock wrote:
<quoted text>
u izz dummer then yo inbredd mom/ ant
"Big Bubba Blackcock""is a First Internet Clown School graduate.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Just read a list of the 25 most expensive places to live. Three of them were in Africa. One of those African cities was actually number 3. Very interesting people.
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
Just read a list of the 25 most expensive places to live. Three of them were in Africa. One of those African cities was actually number 3. Very interesting people.
Hey K-FART first off what does that have to do with America and your primitive primate thugs here destroy everything that is handed to them and they think there entitled to more and since your so proud of A.p.r.I.c.a. why don't you get on the next banana boat and ship out oh mentioned to say chimp out..Bwwwewwwwwwwwa Clowns Rule you baboon.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey K-FART first off what does that have to do with America and your primitive primate thugs here destroy everything that is handed to them and they think there entitled to more and since your so proud of A.p.r.I.c.a. why don't you get on the next banana boat and ship out oh mentioned to say chimp out..Bwwwewwwwwwwwa Clowns Rule you baboon.
Oh nothing. Just saying it's quite hilarious is all. People like you bash Africa sooooooooooooo much and then to read a list like this is just hilarious. I also found that the richest African, Aliko Dangote, is worth like 16 billion dollars. Forbes has a list full of wealthy Africans. Clowns rule YOU albino baboon...LOL!
Rusty Houser

Phenix City, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

The old designations of northerner and southerner will soon come to pass. The Mad Max future which faces those who only understand working for a living brings a sense of urgency where such is far removed.

When Rome fell 1,000 miles was the equivalent of 1,000,000 miles today. Hard working Americans have made a mistake in their everyday assumptions, that the US would remain in a controlling position. No person of any reason could deny the several steps down we have taken. If a televised debate were to take place, in a neutral forum, the compilations and what they represent would cause mass hysteria.

If you are thinking of foreign powers, think again. What has brought us here is 10% economic, 90% the unraveling of common sense. Our enemy is within our borders.

No WPA programs this time around.

Anonymous

Brookfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Rusty Houser wrote:
The old designations of northerner and southerner will soon come to pass. The Mad Max future which faces those who only understand working for a living brings a sense of urgency where such is far removed.
When Rome fell 1,000 miles was the equivalent of 1,000,000 miles today. Hard working Americans have made a mistake in their everyday assumptions, that the US would remain in a controlling position. No person of any reason could deny the several steps down we have taken. If a televised debate were to take place, in a neutral forum, the compilations and what they represent would cause mass hysteria.
If you are thinking of foreign powers, think again. What has brought us here is 10% economic, 90% the unraveling of common sense. Our enemy is within our borders.
No WPA programs this time around.
RUSTY??? Is that you? I didnt know you knew anything about economics.?!..interesting!!
Anonymous

Brookfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

I thought all you knew how to do was light your tires up in front of my house at all hours of the night. Do it at 2 in the morning again and i'll start waiting out there behind a tree with a brick!!
Agreed

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

BE REAL wrote:
WPWW and Insaneclownposse, you both need to BE REAL and call a spade a nigger when you're posting your comments. All the niggers are allowed to post "crackers" and other vile comments and derogatory names against Caucasians. It's obvious the coward Topix management are ass-kissing the senseless niggers because their crying racism and threatening to kill them or file a pompous lawsuit. Fuck the Topix moderators and just BE REAL!

If they remove your comments just keep posting them!
Agreed!

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

I see you guys are still enjoying your stupidfest.
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Agreed wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed!
Attention: This message is sponsored and enforced by the W.P.W.W I call a spade a spade,chimps,liverlips,jungleb unnies,spearchuckers,houseapes ,porchmunkees,all the media is controlled by the heebs and the wighetto primitive primate tire swinging fecal critter wet suits are there pawns.Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong cleaning up America campaign 2013 for a whiter brighter future for our children. 5372/7734
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
Charlie is that really you?
Hawkeye

Lumberton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Charlie_Girl wrote:
If that's your glamour shot photo, you're one beautiful looking woman.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Charlie is that really you?
Yes, it is.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Hawkeye wrote:
<quoted text>If that's your glamour shot photo, you're one beautiful looking woman.
That is no glamour shot. I took it this morning in front of my mirror. Not very glamorous at all. Hahahaha.

But thank you.
Hawkeye

Lumberton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
That is no glamour shot. I took it this morning in front of my mirror. Not very glamorous at all. Hahahaha.
But thank you.
All striking natural! You have an attractive face, wonderful smile, beautiful hair and eyes.
ARYAN PRINCE

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is.
WoW!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
But thank you.
What happened to the red hair Charlie?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,741 - 11,760 of17,711
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Decatur Discussions

Search the Decatur Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
removal of silicone from body 7 min hurtingheartandbody 70
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min rename 39,328
Why White Guys Like Asian Girls (May '12) 43 min Mi Hung Lo 223
If I Was An Illegal... 1 hr RP McMurphy 1
If you woke up tomorrow as an Afro American, wh... 3 hr Uncle Roy 0
The reattachment of the wrappers wang dang was ... 3 hr LaQuazalita 1
Whose the ugliest 1st Lady in the history of 1s... 4 hr Skank Trap 0
•••
•••

Decatur News Video

•••
Decatur Dating

more search filters

less search filters