The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 563)

Showing posts 11,241 - 11,260 of18,494
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
country_gurl

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

The facts wrote:
And yes I do not like blacks Period!
well good for you=b
For real

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Kfart, you stupid ignoramus boot lip "behind the times" 1975 Good Times & Jeffersons watching, chip on your shoulder anti-White raycisss. It HAS NOW BEEN SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN THAT CAUCASIANS WERE THE TRUE NATIVE AMERICANS. Use google as your friend to find out about this discovery that is at least more than a year old. So you can stop the who Injuns bees "Native Americans" and dee Wite mens done took dey land bullsheet. Mexcrements aren't even a race, dipsheet. Mexcrements and other Latrinos are mixed race. American Indians or the former so-called Native Americans, actually despise Mexcrements. Don't believe me, just go find an American Indian and ask him how he feels about Mexcrements. P.S. For every decent Black person like Thomas Sowell or a Reverend Jesse Peterson you have 100,000 Reverend Al Chimptons and Je$$e Jackoffsons or Poop Doggs and Two Pack Sugars. Sorry taint enuff decent Black folk that would warrant them as a asset to have in a White nation, kneegrows are a complete liability to the White man and having them in White nations doesn't benefit US at all.
I am a Mexican down here in south Texas and we get to screw the white women who no longer screw white men...lol. Even the brothas are getting some white ass...lol. Why you white turds losing all your women to so called minorities? By the way, Taylor is white and fina...and she loves us Mexican American men. Buenos tacos asshole!!!...lol.
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

For real wrote:
<quoted text>I am a Mexican down here in south Texas and we get to screw the white women who no longer screw white men...lol. Even the brothas are getting some white ass...lol. Why you white turds losing all your women to so called minorities? By the way, Taylor is white and fina...and she loves us Mexican American men. Buenos tacos asshole!!!...lol.
Your about as Mexican as taco bell burrito Jones I hope you have your green card or I'm reporting you do you hear me well do you e.s.a now get back in your mud hut till spring when you can start landscaping. 5372/7734 Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong,cleaning up America 2013 for a whiter brighter future W.P.W.W 4-Life!!!!
Taco bell

Alice, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Your about as Mexican as taco bell burrito Jones I hope you have your green card or I'm reporting you do you hear me well do you e.s.a now get back in your mud hut till spring when you can start landscaping. 5372/7734 Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong,cleaning up America 2013 for a whiter brighter future W.P.W.W 4-Life!!!!
Im brown and down, with de white gurls..ha ha. They like my ranchito and my three horses. I make mucho dinero working for oil and have two white gurls...ha ha.
country_gurl

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

For real wrote:
<quoted text>I am a Mexican down here in south Texas and we get to screw the white women who no longer screw white men...lol. Even the brothas are getting some white ass...lol. Why you white turds losing all your women to so called minorities? By the way, Taylor is white and fina...and she loves us Mexican American men. Buenos tacos asshole!!!...lol.
I don't know how she could love midget tumbleweed dwellers. I am not a bigot..but all the mexicans that has been my dishonor to know I don't like. The only reason your getting white ass is because most likely your raping them. No is the same in english as it is in spanish so you should be able to make that translation, so no excuses there. All the mexicans up here are dirty snakes. A couple weeks ago a white girl was walking down the old railroad tracks and she got jumped by 4 of your kind. You come up here and steel all the farm jobs, no white man can get a farm job up here unless one of there family members owns the farm or they have a CDL because you work for a $1 an hour. So......cojeda tú tú asno perra....
hey baby

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>well good for you=b
do you have big tits?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>who do you think will win in the battle of the haters.....WARRIOR....
Hate has no winner and these mental midgets will burn themselves out in time!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know how she could love midget tumbleweed dwellers. I am not a bigot..but all the mexicans that has been my dishonor to know I don't like. The only reason your getting white ass is because most likely your raping them. No is the same in english as it is in spanish so you should be able to make that translation, so no excuses there. All the mexicans up here are dirty snakes. A couple weeks ago a white girl was walking down the old railroad tracks and she got jumped by 4 of your kind. You come up here and steel all the farm jobs, no white man can get a farm job up here unless one of there family members owns the farm or they have a CDL because you work for a $1 an hour. So......cojeda tú tú asno perra....
Lo que es ASNO?
country_gurl

Ludlow, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

hey baby wrote:
<quoted text>
do you have big tits?
IDK? Why don't you read back a little ways into these posts and read what I said to the last person who asked me that same queation
country_gurl

Ludlow, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Lo que es ASNO?
look it up

“Brain+voice box=speak my mind”

Since: Feb 13

Seek and you'll find

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know how she could love midget tumbleweed dwellers. I am not a bigot..but all the mexicans that has been my dishonor to know I don't like. The only reason your getting white ass is because most likely your raping them. No is the same in english as it is in spanish so you should be able to make that translation, so no excuses there. All the mexicans up here are dirty snakes. A couple weeks ago a white girl was walking down the old railroad tracks and she got jumped by 4 of your kind. You come up here and steel all the farm jobs, no white man can get a farm job up here unless one of there family members owns the farm or they have a CDL because you work for a $1 an hour. So......cojeda tú tú asno perra....
First of all learn to speak Spanish because you...nvm why am I explaining this to someone who is closed minded. Second she probably likes him bc he doesn't whip her ass every day. Third rumor has it white men don't grow beyond average length or girth which is 5.5" length and 1.5" girth that's a pencil. Any ethnicity...or race as you like to bait on, can out grow that by the time they're a teen. She probably wants more. I think you should venture to the "dark" side and leave the midget diycks and schytt kickers alone. Don't you feel empty? Fulfill your time life and voids with something more LMFAO.
country_gurl

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

SoUnCool wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all learn to speak Spanish because you...nvm why am I explaining this to someone who is closed minded. Second she probably likes him bc he doesn't whip her ass every day. Third rumor has it white men don't grow beyond average length or girth which is 5.5" length and 1.5" girth that's a pencil. Any ethnicity...or race as you like to bait on, can out grow that by the time they're a teen. She probably wants more. I think you should venture to the "dark" side and leave the midget diycks and schytt kickers alone. Don't you feel empty? Fulfill your time life and voids with something more LMFAO.
CLOSED MINDED! All the mexicans I have ever met were not worthy of being stuck up for. So watch your step b.!.t.c.h! And that "rumor" that white men have small d!cks is bullshit. That may go for the Irish but that's it. Because my husband is way past your statistic! Why don't you go find a 2 liter pop bottle to shove in your snatch, you disqusting sTank. Be sure to plug your nose im sure it smells like melted limberger cheese over top of 2 mo old rotten sardines.lmfao..and yeah I don't know how to speak spanish, I took the liberty of researching an insult EN ESPANŐl. So "TACO BELL BURRITO JONES"lmfao....could understand me! So Suck It...
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Taco bell wrote:
<quoted text>Im brown and down, with de white gurls..ha ha. They like my ranchito and my three horses. I make mucho dinero working for oil and have two white gurls...ha ha.
So if your brown and down why don't you act like a magician and flush yourself down the toilet and disappear.Bwwwwwwwwwwwwa5372/7 734 Clowns Rule!! Turd Burgalur

Seek and you'll find

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>CLOSED MINDED! All the mexicans I have ever met were not worthy of being stuck up for. So watch your step b.!.t.c.h! And that "rumor" that white men have small d!cks is bullshit. That may go for the Irish but that's it. Because my husband is way past your statistic! Why don't you go find a 2 liter pop bottle to shove in your snatch, you disqusting sTank. Be sure to plug your nose im sure it smells like melted limberger cheese over top of 2 mo old rotten sardines.lmfao..and yeah I don't know how to speak spanish, I took the liberty of researching an insult EN ESPANŐl. So "TACO BELL BURRITO JONES"lmfao....could understand me! So Suck It...
All the mexicans...hehehe what one at the farmers market? I bet your husband isn't anywhere near my planet...especially if he is white...let alone exists. Is that what you do when you get upset? You take a 2 liter and shove it in your snatch when your non existent husband can't satisfy you...was that a Freudian slip? Geez you should get that checked out...might have uncharted std's. I noticed you didn't address the stereotype that white men beat the crap out of their wives, but you addressed the "sans testicles" stereotype. I wonder why? Are you a battered woman? It's okay...you can tell us. Fact of the matter is this you dont have a husband because you're here looking for warrior to come give you his cocktail weenie to put in your snatch so you can have a pig in a blanket. Truth is...when he gets there he's gonna get you wasted and donut punch you till you say you didn't want it. Then you're gonna get fettered to the bed posts with your butt cheeks spread apart and he is gonna take a clothes hanger and set it on the stove top then shove it in your stinker very slow...probably bc he figured you're a dirty whore and you burned him...only to find out you premeditated getting him arrested for rape. Because that's what you do...you bait men in get em there and lead em on then when it gets too real you back out and say your husband this and that when clearly you're cat fishing...yeah...you're gonna be okay.

Seek and you'll find

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

The facts wrote:
And yes I do not like blacks Period!
That's bc you're from south Carolina...I bet you live in west Columbia or sand hills or Lexington...lol yeah I know the type.#prick
Jim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

What?
country_gurl

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

SoUnCool wrote:
<quoted text>
All the mexicans...hehehe what one at the farmers market? I bet your husband isn't anywhere near my planet...especially if he is white...let alone exists. Is that what you do when you get upset? You take a 2 liter andp shove it in your snatch when your non existent husband can't satisfy you...was that a Freudian slip? Geez you should get that checked out...might have uncharted std's. I noticed you didn't address the stereotype that white men beat the crap out of their wives, but you addressed the "sans testicles" stereotype. I wonder why? Are you a battered woman? It's okay...you can tell us. Fact of the matter is this you dont have a husband because you're here looking for warrior to come give you his cocktail weenie to put in your snatch so you can have a pig in a blanket. Truth is...when he gets there he's gonna get you wasted and donut punch you till you say you didn't want it. Then you're gonna get fettered to the bed posts with your butt cheeks spread apart and he is gonna take a clothes hanger and set it on the stove top then shove it in your stinker very slow...probably bc he figured you're a dirty whore and you burned him...only to find out you premeditated getting him arrested for rape. Because that's what you do...you bait men in get em there and lead em on then when it gets too real you back out and say your husband this and that when clearly you're cat fishing...yeah...you're gonna be okay.
ooohhh, hey that's a good idea.I like it freaky.lol.is that what you do in your spare time. Oh wait no...you go to your local correctional facility for annual conjugal "bible" readings and get sodomized by their prison shanks, mexicans I assume.lmfao. because the only man that will touch you are the ones who haven't seen a womans ass in yrs. They don't care how you look or smell.lol..god your dumb...yeah warrior is coming to get me even though he doesn't know my name, what I look like or where I live and vice versa. Please this is just entertaining for me when im bored, its winter in NY there ain't shit to do. And I do have a husband, well were engaged whatever we've been together for 6yrs. Since I was 16 and we have 2 beautiful boys together my oldest is 2yrs. And my youngest is 7mo. He is the ONLY person I have been with all this time. And im proud to say I have never had an std, by the way you talk I can tell you have/had every std known to man and few known to dogs. That's problably why you smell so bad, its not your upper lip sweetheart.lmfao

Seek and you'll find

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Im dumb but everything you just posted contradicts itself. From being married to being engaged to being monogamous to having a complete stranger come have sex with you...22 and 2 kids and not married and cat fishing on a discussion forum...ok now I have heard it all...and Im dumb lmao. And she didn't even use "you're" just plain old "your". Food for thought...why buy the cow when you can have the Milk for free?
country_gurl

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

SoUnCool wrote:
Im dumb but everything you just posted contradicts itself. From being married to being engaged to being monogamous to having a complete stranger come have sex with you...22 and 2 kids and not married and cat fishing on a discussion forum...ok now I have heard it all...and Im dumb lmao. And she didn't even use "you're" just plain old "your". Food for thought...why buy the cow when you can have the Milk for free?
wow YOU'RE not a good listener are you? I consider him my HUSBAND we've been together long enough! All that shit you were talking I was saying would be fun to do with MY MAN. And im not looking to go anywhere with anybody. Im just trying to keep it going for the hell of it. Are you following me? And posting these comments is the same as texting. You don't have to use proper grammer and spell everything out right. As long as you can understand what im saying, then that's all that matters. But oh no everybody has to try and sound WAY smarter then they really are.and no one has anything good to say after you burn them so they/you try insulting me if I don't grammaTIZE everything properly. Now you have constipation of the brain and diarrhea of the mouth, so go pop a pill and chill the fvck out;)

Since: Nov 11

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Twin Balls wrote:
<quoted text>They claim they invented fried chicken and can dance better than whites. John Travolta puts all of them to shame. And most of Michael Jackson's dance moves were from white folks in the 1930's he copied.
Michael Jackson's dance moves were copied...really?? Who told you that?? As ar as who invented what, well, that's a matter that can be debated. The ideas behind many modern day inventions were those of the ancients. So I would have to say sorry, fail again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,241 - 11,260 of18,494
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Decatur News Video

•••
•••

Decatur Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE