The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
10,221 - 10,240 of 18,536 Comments Last updated Tuesday
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

icpislame wrote:
I have been and will be the real clown. All others are cheap imitations. Now serve yourselves up a big glass of Stfu. Teeheeee! 5372-1212 sux
You are a troll wannabe clown come join my circus are you will be black balled no pun intended w.I.g.g.e.r
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I am so sick of this "poor me, I'm white, I'm the victim" rhetoric. It really makes you a giant hypocrite. Don't you dare talk about black people whining about "the man" anymore.
Hey k-Fart I see your finally growing some balls now go play on the tire swing in you're cage and relax. Bwwwwwwwa

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey k-Fart I see your finally growing some balls now go play on the tire swing in you're cage and relax. Bwwwwwwwa
After you my albino cage mate! We can have fun swinging together! Yay!!
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey k-Fart I see your finally growing some balls now go play on the tire swing in you're cage and relax. Bwwwwwwwa
RLMAO. bwah hahahahahahahahahahaha. Whatever happened to Chimprilla Kfart? teehee. 1212. Hey Kfart who is a better coonservative in your opinion, Congoleeza Rice or Colon Bowel?

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>RLMAO. bwah hahahahahahahahahahaha. Whatever happened to Chimprilla Kfart? teehee. 1212. Hey Kfart who is a better coonservative in your opinion, Congoleeza Rice or Colon Bowel?
I don't know who those "people" are. Maybe White [T]rash World Wide could offer me some assistance??

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
The king has returned! Full of lies and plagued by mental retardation but has returned nonetheless. You bash my supposed lack of grammar and poor use of words yet you cannot seem to form a single coherent sentence that even slightly follows the rules of the English language. So I wonder who really failed reading comprehension. You have yet to show me where I misused the "big" words I employ to convey my thoughts. What's even funnier is that you are sitting in front of computer with internet access. You can look up any word with the click of a button. Apparently this concept has escaped you somehow.

Hey monkey. If I string more than one word together it goes ZING right over the top of your head. You have an extreme mental block. Lets stick to the topic at hand and I will excuse your bombast one more time.

Topic - Comprhension.

Got that monkey man with $32. nour ford job gifted from gramma?

Comprehension ... I will use the same two words again.

1.) EXCUSE.
2.) EXPLANATION.

Now lets use it in a sentence.

Kall. You do not comprehend the difference in these two words.

Now go off in your negro defence and skip these two words all together.

Tell us again of your hatred for europeans and how you be helt down 140 years so murder is understandable as long as yo gots ford job from gramma.

Get to work monkey. Contribute.
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
After you my albino cage mate! We can have fun swinging together! Yay!!
You are the alpha male silverback have some of your female primates pick the fleas off of you while you have a bunch of bananas and pound your chest and say high to Al and Jessie for me. Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Clowns Rule!

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey monkey. If I string more than one word together it goes ZING right over the top of your head. You have an extreme mental block. Lets stick to the topic at hand and I will excuse your bombast one more time.
Topic - Comprhension.
1.) EXCUSE.
2.) EXPLANATION.
Tell us again of your hatred for europeans and how you be helt down 140 years so murder is understandable as long as yo gots ford job from gramma.
You are a complete idiot Queenie. You live in la la land where up is down and right left. It's soooo funny hearing your delusions about me. I'll throw you a banana. I need you to perform some more tricks for me please.
Taz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

This city used to be a nice city.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2013/01/...
Waco rides again

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

CorkyDclown wrote:
<quoted text>K-Fart is a sell out wannabe white man did I say that. Bwwwwwwwwa he is a wetsuit bowling ball.7734/2013 Clowns Rule!
Clown did you pull that out of your ass like everything else you say... maybe next time you can pull your head out of that dark hole it is stuck in.
AND did you pull that out of pumpkin's ass like everything else you say ... maybe next time you can pull your head out of that dark hole it is stuck in.
Effing toothless hillbilly ! Waco the Kid.
Waco rides again

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
It never fails with you filthy perverted ''self appointed righteous '' bigots. Waco the Kid
Waco rides again

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Taz wrote:
This city used to be a nice city.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/realspin/2013/01/...
Hey buckaroo tired of the city? Move on down to my Texas ranch. 5,372 acres of prime real estate, we can go bareback riding on my 22 inch Texas longhorn. Waco
Waco rides again

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a complete idiot Queenie. You live in la la land where up is down and right left. It's soooo funny hearing your delusions about me. I'll throw you a banana. I need you to perform some more tricks for me please.
Queenie did I hear you correct? I'd love to have a chocolate bar nestled between my cheeks.. Is it true black boys have bigger pee p's than IQ? Lets find out together on my Texas spread. Waco the Kid.
Waco rides again

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Kingfish esq wrote:
<quoted text>
Topic - Comprhension.
1.) EXCUSE.
2.) EXPLANATION.
How would that help you? If you can't read, then it doesn't matter to you what you say.? The comments will be read and enjoyed by the literate. Waco the Kid
Waco rides again

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
Without DEVIATION from the norm, PROGRESS is not possible. MLK
So, now you are balming Hitler? Mlk.

Waco the Kid
Waco rides again

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>RLMAO. bwah hahahahahahahahahahaha. Whatever happened to Chimprilla Kfart? teehee. 1212. Hey Kfart who is a better coonservative in your opinion, Congoleeza Rice or Colon Bowel?
Hon, you grunted out a string of monosyllabic words that really didn't make a whole heck of a lot of sense, I was just telling you that in English you had lost the plot. Waco the Kid
Waco rides again

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said.
Pumpkin Yeah, keep telling yourself you do not need condoms and bullets for protection in St. Louis. and when you are burning in the lake of fire, just say it is not real. Waco the Kid.
Waco rides again

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

americanstupidity101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you pull that I hated myself from any of the statements I made? You really should stop with the projecting. Have you ever considered going to a therapist to talk about how you really feel and why you feel the way you do? It seems that you are quite confused.
You lol but your questions here made me lol. I'm not half Black. Have you ever left the United States? I would think that you understand that Caucasians are the smallest population of people in the world. As Europeans have raped and pillaged all over the world in their efforts of capitalistic take overs, the world has suffered and been used with China being the only exception tho the Europeans once did try. I understand your handle because it completely coincides with the white brotherhood. I don't think being vile, wretched people is something to brag about but maybe you do. I get it. I totally get it.
You are like a child. You have been promised this trip to disneyland for free, no charge, paid for by someone else just because you are so special! Because you are you! You were birthed to a special group of people but times changed and you're not so special anymore so you're not getting your trip to disneyland free of charge anymore! I can see how that would be frustrating and disappointing. But please, do not go and shoot everyone up as your brothers keep doing. It will not make you special again. The only thing that will make you special are your ambitions and motivations.
This last paragraph not only indicates that you are not very intelligent but that you are also clearly insane about losing your trip to disneyland. Instead of wasting your time on the internet crying about it and black people, why don't you try to figure out what's wrong with you and how you can fix it. You are obviously broken about disneyland.
(I'm not really talking about disneyland disneyland. I am using it as a metaphor-if you understand what that is.)
And please don't be mad or offended. The nice thing about being American is that no one forces us to think, no one forces us to attempt to be smart, we don't have to like each other and we are all entitled to our opinions no matter how harmful it is to the rest of society.
BTW, there have been studies done about people who are racist tending to have lower IQs so it's probably not your fault. Intelligence comes off the mothers side so it's your mother's fault.
And there's no point in arguing why you are racist. No one is fooled by that anymore.
Sleeping with both a man and a woman is the only way you will truly know which one you like, you dumb sack of shit. And Who cares what I say anyways, your the know it all, so why you trying to make me explain what I say too you. Remember, you know everything about everyone and you say you know why I am gay when you really don't have a clue. I'll let you figure it out, fat head. Waco the Kid
Demetrius Jackson

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Yo, yo, yo, wat up Tarn. Holla if ya here yo boy. I been hereing you & Teak was in County. Girl, Ise done told U trix is fo kids and stop dat trickin' fo Teak. Come on girl Ise got yo back. Yo goin keep dat trickin fo 200 ends and Teak be gettin all the bread and dat ain't rite tendaroni.
Waco the Kid

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo,mah main ho tarny bees pissed at me cuz ahs been locked up an aint poachin on da bord here an othah crap,no wat i sayin?
Boy, go back to school. Go look up the definition of sodomy. Waco

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Decatur News Video

•••
•••

Decatur Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE