The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 498)

Showing posts 9,941 - 9,960 of18,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Anonymous

Union, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Just because the architecture is nice, doesn't mean that your neighbors will be...Just saying.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text> I love those row houses in Bmore and Philly. Used to love looking at those white marble steps in Bmore, those East Coast cities have beautiful architecture that you won't find in the Sunbelt cities or "newer" cities. Never been to Detroit rock city but I've heard there is a lot of old school great architecture there as well. All these cities like Philly, Baltimore, and Detroit can return to their former greatness because their still is a lot of potential in them even in Detroit. But as long as dem pesky "urban yufes" are in charge they will continue to go downhill. Cities like Baltimore, Philly, and Detroit are the cities that helped build this country and with so much history in places like these cities we shouldn't let them die off.
One of the main streets in Detroit, Woodward ave is in beautiful shape. In the northern end only the side streets like Robinwood with all of its abandoned houses were at one time were brick or partly brick with decent sized lots and modern looking. Too bad it's stripped down and a dumping ground of tires etc.
WPWW

Demorest, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of buggery bend over big boy, I'll introduce you to 11 3/4 inches of dark thunder. OK homophobe you like to display some type of social morality under your terms punk arse. How many children's are murder and abused by the hands of heterosexuals parent vs homosexual parents? Please post your findings before I give you an ass whooping punk. Speaking of abuse provides the stats of white honky parents abusing their children vs black parents. Now stfu before I give you a beat down. Zulu Dawn.....
I will respectfully have to disagree with Mr. Callihan about the his perceived disparity between White parents abusing their children much more than Black parents abusing their nibblets. Most Black chiles don't know you their daddy is and often times a male isn't present in the home for very long. Also a common form of abuse prevalent in the Black community is "ghetto lobster." "Ghetto lobster" is the name derived for Blacks disciplining their offspring by placing them in hot water as a form of punishment. harrycallihan is anti-wigger so he can't be all bad. 5372-1212 in 2013.
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text> I will respectfully have to disagree with Mr. Callihan about the his perceived disparity between White parents abusing their children much more than Black parents abusing their nibblets. Most Black chiles don't know you their daddy is and often times a male isn't present in the home for very long. Also a common form of abuse prevalent in the Black community is "ghetto lobster." "Ghetto lobster" is the name derived for Blacks disciplining their offspring by placing them in hot water as a form of punishment. harrycallihan is anti-wigger so he can't be all bad. 5372-1212 in 2013.
He is just a old geezer living out his days @ the plantation primate nursing home he is really harmless special around feeding time the menu for this evening is black eyed peas, hamhocks,and cornbread.7734/2013 The year of the juggalos
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

harrycallihan wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of buggery bend over big boy, I'll introduce you to 11 3/4 inches of dark thunder. OK homophobe you like to display some type of social morality under your terms punk arse. How many children's are murder and abused by the hands of heterosexuals parent vs homosexual parents? Please post your findings before I give you an ass whooping punk. Speaking of abuse provides the stats of white honky parents abusing their children vs black parents. Now stfu before I give you a beat down. Zulu Dawn.....
Happy new year Hairy put that viper away before you Lynch yourself. Newsweek 7734/2013
sofa king Good

High Ridge, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

My other ride is a FAT White Girl...
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

sofa king Good wrote:
My other ride is a FAT White Girl...
Your other free ride is the g.u.b.e.r.m.e.n.t entitlements you boot/lip porch dwelling whighetto tire swinging punk,you have been served have a nice cool glass of ripple and s.t.f.u.7734/2013 The year of the juggalos
Harry Callihan

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Who banned me? You dirty wiggers. 11 3/4 black viper will be back....Zulu Dawn.....
COCKNEY SPARROW

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

A Blackmans black a whitemans white we are all the bleeden same.
why not hand back all the land you stole from the Redman.
warriorisgay

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Harry Callihan wrote:
Who banned me? You dirty wiggers. 11 3/4 black viper will be back....Zulu Dawn.....
Wow Harold, such language. You were banned huh? Darn the luck!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! From Maumelle now Harold?
Dirty White Schlepper

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Poor lil gay sheeps lost their way.
Led by the ew sheep who carry all the hay.
The same lil ew sheep who poison us today.
To desrtoy the world our master through the US of A!

The End of Days

False Flag Fish hook to steal your guns.

Libor Banking scandal.
Lanza & GE
Spire Law Group 42 trillion lawsuit against 'The banksters'
Giddy up bitch, poppa's oomin to dinner.
Oy.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

warriorisgay wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Harold, such language. You were banned huh? Darn the luck!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! From Maumelle now Harold?
You're such a fool. I'd drew you out using ole HarryCallihan's moniker. Just like in a carnival side show where everyone comes out to see the fat lady in the tent just to find out its your mother sitting on the log begging for a quarter. I feel sorry for you pumpkin having to go thru life bald and with a butterfly tramp stamp on your ass wigger. No black woman will have you with that pathetic little penis and certainly no classy white lady will have anything to do with a wigger who's been sniffing a baboon ass.

Do you hear me Pumpkin, Well do you punk....You don't have the guts to come out on Topixs to confront me wigger. I told you once don't come out and beg for forgiveness from the white race wigger when the black man shits on you. Do you remember scum bag.....I will be in St.Louis with the boys this spring to clean up that cease pool of city you call home. I'm giving you fair notice Pumpkin leave before sun down. Hear me boy? Happy New Year queer boy....
WPWW

Demorest, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a fool. I'd drew you out using ole HarryCallihan's moniker. Just like in a carnival side show where everyone comes out to see the fat lady in the tent just to find out its your mother sitting on the log begging for a quarter. I feel sorry for you pumpkin having to go thru life bald and with a butterfly tramp stamp on your ass wigger. No black woman will have you with that pathetic little penis and certainly no classy white lady will have anything to do with a wigger who's been sniffing a baboon ass.
Do you hear me Pumpkin, Well do you punk....You don't have the guts to come out on Topixs to confront me wigger. I told you once don't come out and beg for forgiveness from the white race wigger when the black man shits on you. Do you remember scum bag.....I will be in St.Louis with the boys this spring to clean up that cease pool of city you call home. I'm giving you fair notice Pumpkin leave before sun down. Hear me boy? Happy New Year queer boy....
You've been called out Pumpkin wigger. Now show your traitorous face and face the music like a man for once. Do you hear me Pumpkin? Well do you Peter Puffer. You've been 5372ed with a 1212 chaser, now go 7734 yourself in 2013 ya friggin mudshark. 5372/1212 White Pride Worldwide in 2013!!
Grendel King of Trolls

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Dirty White Schlepper wrote:
False Flag Fish hook to steal your guns.
Libor Banking scandal.
Lanza & GE
Spire Law Group 42 trillion lawsuit against 'The banksters'
Giddy up bitch, poppa's oomin to dinner.
Oy.
Libor Lanza and Aurora shooting links are all FAKE and lies. not true.
Same goes for Batman movie, Aurora and Sandy Hook
Sky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

lighteredknot wrote:
Correction:
I am aware E St Louis, Ill. is a black enclave of criminals. I have seen it on Cops, the TV show, and read about how it is populated with thugs.
yikes
Aryan Barbarian

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Harry Callihan wrote:
So you're a bottom buggerer too?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Grendel King of Trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
Libor Lanza and Aurora shooting links are all FAKE and lies. not true.
Same goes for Batman movie, Aurora and Sandy Hook
I guess the Holocaust is not true, right?

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Rats can live anywhere..they AIN'T picky.
Aryan Barbarian

Cummington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the Holocaust is not true, right?
I guess the Bolshevik Revolution is not true, right?
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the Bolshevik Revolution is not true, right?
You speak in riddles as one that has been bitten by the black viper Comrade, My Russian counterpart....5372

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,941 - 9,960 of18,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Decatur News Video

•••
•••

Decatur Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE