Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Muslims showing their hatred for America.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

One of the muslims suspected of carrying out the terrorist attack on the Boston Marathon faced deportation in 2009 after being convicted of a domestic violence charge but was allowed to stay, according to a government watchdog.

“Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the 26-year-old muslim killed in a wild shootout with police, was a legal U.S. resident who never the less could have been removed from the country after a 2009 domestic violence conviction,” Judicial Watch reports based on an unnamed source.

Judicial Watch pointed out another coincidence: the other muslim suspect in the bombing, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, received U.S. citizenship on September 11, 2012, the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks and the same day that terrorists attacked the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya.

CNN’s Wolf Blitzer mentioned that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev received citizenship in September, but he didn’t mention the exact date.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

lighteredknot wrote:
One of the muslims suspected of carrying out the terrorist attack on the Boston Marathon faced deportation in 2009 after being convicted of a domestic violence charge but was allowed to stay, according to a government watchdog.
“Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the 26-year-old muslim killed in a wild shootout with police, was a legal U.S. resident who never the less could have been removed from the country after a 2009 domestic violence conviction,” Judicial Watch reports based on an unnamed source.
Judicial Watch pointed out another coincidence: the other muslim suspect in the bombing, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, received U.S. citizenship on September 11, 2012, the 11th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks and the same day that terrorists attacked the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya.
CNN’s Wolf Blitzer mentioned that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev received citizenship in September, but he didn’t mention the exact date.

Ah, so he was an American then. Whew!!! For a couple of days I was concerned it might be Islamic terrorists or angry French Vegans. So it's just another example of home-grown American terrorism.

One thing is puzzling though. The one who is still alive and running is being told by his Uncle to turn himself in. Another relative is saying that if he's killed like his brother was, "all hell will break loose". I wonder what he means by that? I bet plenty of people in Boston are pretty well convined all hell had broken loose.

So what's the point of his threat? After all, they're Americans!
Grobbbbbbbbb
Rev Al Chimpton 2016

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Maybe we should all ask for forgiveness and seek to be as all knowing and saintly as Al Sharpton, Je$$e Jackoff$on, Obammy, sofa Kang Kool, and Diaper Dave. Tawana Brawley anyone?
Rev Al Chimpton 2016

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Way down upon the Suwanee River. Hey goober, what about doing a chorus of Swang Low Sweet Chariot?
Heart Problem

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
Poverty is a choice.
Go to school, behave and work hard and you will succeed. Otherwise, poverty is your choice and you are a burden on this nation.
If the jobs leave your town, leave your town.
Went to school, behaved, succeeded, and gave away a lot. The difference between us is that I do not taunt, ridicule, or mock those who, for legitimate reasons, did not.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Note how this fool reacts to raw meat. That's his weakness. Just toss some bait and he reveals himself for all to see.
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Rev Al Chimpton 2016

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Sofa Kang Turd lives in a van down by the Flint River.
California Poverty

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Inspector Hugh Janus wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no legitimate reasons other than severe handicaps.
If they try hard enough, even southerners can overcome their deficiencies and lead a normal life.
Regarding Hugh Janus/Sofa King Cool...

1. Although he purports to hate racists, he uses that socially acceptable stance to bash both Blacks and Whites in the south.

2. The slurs he hurls at persons he believes to be racists are more about poverty than racism.

3. He slams the south while ignoring economic and social challenges in his own back door. The Fresno, Modesto and Bakersfield-Delano areas are among the top five U.S. regions with the highest percentage of residents living below the poverty line.

Men and Women

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

He said it not me wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you ever charged for domestic violence when you slapped that woman? Any other times? Child abuse?
Was she ever charged for slapping him?

When Bill Clinton was president, he had to wear make up to cover a bruise after Hillary threw an object at him.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Men and Women wrote:
<quoted text>
Was she ever charged for slapping him?
When Bill Clinton was president, he had to wear make up to cover a bruise after Hillary threw an object at him.
Remember Eldrick Tont Woods?
Men and Women

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember Eldrick Tont Woods?
Not until I looked it up. My point is that we should teach our children that men shouldn't hit women and women shouldn't hit men.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

All the members of this muslim bombing family lived on welfare, Section 8 housing, and food stamps. The mama was arrested and convicted for stealing over $1600 from Lord and Taylor. The more the taxpayers give the more we are hated.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

lighteredknot wrote:
All the members of this muslim bombing family lived on welfare, Section 8 housing, and food stamps. The mama was arrested and convicted for stealing over $1600 from Lord and Taylor. The more the taxpayers give the more we are hated.
We are hated because we have made America the greatest and richest country on the planet, in the shortest amount of time. We are hated because we too came to America from lands far away, as others try to do today. The difference between us and them, is that our ancestors came here with no expectations of a free ride or government assistance. We still hold to that today. Unlike those who come here today, they not only expect, but demand that we bow down to them.

We built this great country, and we are hated for it.
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

lighteredknot wrote:
This insane sheet HAS to stop and WE the PEOPLE HAVE to DEMAND it stop. The TWO REASONS for the Boston bombing are clear as the noses on the Zionist controlled media's face. I'll get to those two OBVIOUS reasons but first as lighteredknot brought up, WHY does America GIVE these total foreigners who have absolutely no loyalty to this country(actually HATE us) such freebies as mentioned. Some Southeast Asian comes over or some East Indian, Somalian, whatever and they are GIVEN a college education, affordable housing, food stamps, and meanwhile some poor White Appalachian kid(the founding stock of this country)born and raised here goes without. American people born and raised sleep homeless on the streets and the "our" gubmint would rather throw money to people like the two miscreant Boston bombers.

Now, the TWO REASONS or WHY the bombing and 911 happened. Number ONE REASON: America's support for Israel. Our so-called "ally" Israel, the tail that wags the dog. This tiny little country has taken absolute control over "our" media, academia, political system, financial institutions, and has dictated much, if not all of "our" foreign policy for decades now. "We" are sending "our" young Americans off to fight wars for a country that has bombed Americans in the past, i.e., USS Liberty. Google up the LAVON AFFAIR, where Israel was caught red-handed blowing up British and American embassies, and looked to blame it on Eygpt. Hmmmm, blowing up buildings and blaming it on someone else? Sound familiar? NO conspiracy theory here folks. Israel was caught red-handed. "Our" country is RULED by a foreign entity. Number TWO REASON: Ridiculously weak immigration enforcement which has also been helped along by the "usual suspects" known as Jewish supremacists. Thanks to Jewish politicians and lawyers the 1965 Immigration Reform Act was legislated in 1965 to encourage and/or favor nonwhite immigration over European White immigrants to the United States. Since that time the United States has gone from having a 90% White population to now about 68-70% White. Now "our" controlled gubmint turns a blind eye to the illegal invaders from the Latin America, who like these sadistic bombers bring mostly only hatred, and look to rape "our" system instead of embracing "our" values. America is committing suicide by being brainwashed by "our" controlled media that somehow we as the founding White stock of this country should GIVE it away to people who absolutely hate us.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

The people of Boston have reaped the problems associated with Deval Patrick and the mayor of Boston embracing the radical muslims for their political gains. The truth is seldom accepted by the hate filled PC crowd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

I think blightedsnot meant to say "One of the CAUCASIAN muslims suspected of carrying out the terrorist attack on the Boston Marathon faced deportation in 2009 after being convicted of a domestic violence charge but was allowed to stay, according to a government watchdog...."

Since we're trying to be so precise in our description of these animals let's make sure we include all the pertinent details in our descriptions.

...just trying to be helpful, because I know you fellows are lovers of the WHOLE truth, rather than selected fragments of the truth. Right?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

DapperDave wrote:
I think blightedsnot meant to say "One of the CAUCASIAN muslims suspected of carrying out the terrorist attack on the Boston Marathon faced deportation in 2009 after being convicted of a domestic violence charge but was allowed to stay, according to a government watchdog...."
Since we're trying to be so precise in our description of these animals let's make sure we include all the pertinent details in our descriptions.
...just trying to be helpful, because I know you fellows are lovers of the WHOLE truth, rather than selected fragments of the truth. Right?
You forget, I'm not bigoted. I hate all criminals and all terrorist, they are all sub-simians. Race is your problem not mine. Bless your little heart.
Khalid Sheik Muhammed

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>This insane sheet HAS to stop and WE the PEOPLE HAVE to DEMAND it stop. The TWO REASONS for the Boston bombing are clear as the noses on the Zionist controlled media's face. I'll get to those two OBVIOUS reasons but first as lighteredknot brought up, WHY does America GIVE these total foreigners who have absolutely no loyalty to this country(actually HATE us) such freebies as mentioned. Some Southeast Asian comes over or some East Indian, Somalian, whatever and they are GIVEN a college education, affordable housing, food stamps, and meanwhile some poor White Appalachian kid(the founding stock of this country)born and raised here goes without. American people born and raised sleep homeless on the streets and the "our" gubmint would rather throw money to people like the two miscreant Boston bombers.
Now, the TWO REASONS or WHY the bombing and 911 happened. Number ONE REASON: America's support for Israel. Our so-called "ally" Israel, the tail that wags the dog. This tiny little country has taken absolute control over "our" media, academia, political system, financial institutions, and has dictated much, if not all of "our" foreign policy for decades now. "We" are sending "our" young Americans off to fight wars for a country that has bombed Americans in the past, i.e., USS Liberty. Google up the LAVON AFFAIR, where Israel was caught red-handed blowing up British and American embassies, and looked to blame it on Eygpt. Hmmmm, blowing up buildings and blaming it on someone else? Sound familiar? NO conspiracy theory here folks. Israel was caught red-handed. "Our" country is RULED by a foreign entity. Number TWO REASON: Ridiculously weak immigration enforcement which has also been helped along by the "usual suspects" known as Jewish supremacists. Thanks to Jewish politicians and lawyers the 1965 Immigration Reform Act was legislated in 1965 to encourage and/or favor nonwhite immigration over European White immigrants to the United States. Since that time the United States has gone from having a 90% White population to now about 68-70% White. Now "our" controlled gubmint turns a blind eye to the illegal invaders from the Latin America, who like these sadistic bombers bring mostly only hatred, and look to rape "our" system instead of embracing "our" values. America is committing suicide by being brainwashed by "our" controlled media that somehow we as the founding White stock of this country should GIVE it away to people who absolutely hate us.
Its apparent,you are the individual that has hate in your heart,not all foreigners do.I really feel bad for the alleged bombers,they really are the real victims in this case.They needed mental counseling,which their family,friends and peers failed to recognize.They were the ones that were let down.May ALLAH bless them

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Khalid Sheik Muhammed wrote:
<quoted text>Its apparent,you are the individual that has hate in your heart,not all foreigners do.I really feel bad for the alleged bombers,they really are the real victims in this case.They needed mental counseling,which their family,friends and peers failed to recognize.They were the ones that were let down.May ALLAH bless them
All muslim terrorist should get what those in Boston got. I only wished they could have been dipped in pig blood before they had been beheaded like the muslims did to the Christians. Anyone feeling sorry for these killers has no respect or credibility on this forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of40
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Decatur Discussions

Search the Decatur Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 35 min Bill in Dville 47,383
Scoring heroin 2 hr ATLboi 3
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr PetVax 18,482
Tribal warfare in Chicago 5 hr Justin Igger 3
4 of July Peachtree Road Racism 8 hr Subversion 59
Barack the Magic Negro 9 hr Orca Winfrey 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 9 hr Paris 2,036
•••
•••

Decatur News Video

•••
•••

Decatur Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE