Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#27 Dec 27, 2012
WDRussell wrote:
Republicans love children as long as they are just a few cells floating around.
The day they are born they paint a target on them.
They are fair game now.
How do we sustain our position, when we paint all republicans with the same brush....like they do?

Since: Aug 12

United States

#29 Dec 27, 2012
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a gift of allowing me to know my truth irritates you, thanks.
Lmao if you think you irritate me you are dumber than what I thought. I actually feel sorry for you ma'am.
Question

Irving, TX

#31 Dec 28, 2012
Sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
How could someone as pathetic as littlenuts be irritating? He is, by the way, far dumber than you thought.
What do you care?
Stupid

United States

#32 Feb 3, 2013
Lynn Allen wrote:
I agree. Republicans are willing to offer up their children as collataral damage in order to preserve their right to own guns. It's a good thing they don't believe in birth control so thebad guys have lots of little tykes to shoot at.
I agree with myself, your a stupid bitch. Although bad things happen, most people understand that guns are not the problem, nor the answer to strip all Americans of rights GIVEN to us at the birth of our country is the answer. Get it dumbass? But how about you go on a crusade about ALL the blacks being killed in California, Illinois, Georgia, and so on instead. Don't you find it odd that while countless blacks are being killed every year, Obama just wants to begin his talks on gun control after white children are killed? LMFAO. LLLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Anonymous

Ellenwood, GA

#33 Feb 3, 2013
Democrat idiocy on display here.
pop rocks

Carrollton, GA

#34 Feb 4, 2013
jennyct wrote:
Kdre, since other countries have had success with gun control, why don't we give it a temporary trial and see how well it works?
why don't YOU just move to "one of them other countries"?

Location hidden

#35 Feb 4, 2013
Republican's love anything that might seperate the Americans from their admiration for this President or the Democratic party.....they care little for the good of the people or the country, only about their political power.....
Rightwing

Douglasville, GA

#36 Feb 4, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Republican's love anything that might seperate the Americans from their admiration for this President or the Democratic party.....they care little for the good of the people or the country, only about their political power.....
Amen !
lashanka

Carrollton, GA

#37 Feb 4, 2013
Rightwing wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen !
why it is that black people have more peoples locked up for gun violence than whities?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#38 Feb 4, 2013
Republicans and libertarians love a superior education for our children. Children in the 5th grade know more about the false image of MLK than they do about Thomas Jefferson. I'm not only tired of the inept level of education they are getting in the government schools devoting a month to studying blacks, but fed up with the whole convoluted mess the "educators" now label "education".
wassup

Cedartown, GA

#39 Feb 4, 2013
Black kids only needs to no one thang at republican whitys hate them and poor peoples .And democrats helps poor and needing peoples. Barack have dit more to help us then any other president in history .republicans is done it over for the gop .Black and brown peoples will make President Obama King in2016 .

Location hidden

#41 Feb 4, 2013
Bills in the Georgia Legislature today will allow any person with a legal gun license to carry a gun anywhere in Georgia. Georgians love the Constitution.
BS IS Called

Dallas, TX

#43 Feb 4, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid hillbillies. Can't wait to see all you in-breds walking around with yer guns. What a pathetic joke.
What's stupid about it?

Location hidden

#45 Feb 4, 2013
sofa King Cool wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid in-breds will be shootin' themselves in the foot, shootin' their wives (cousins), ricochetin' bullets flyin' everywhere.
These hillbillies will be on the news every night.
I'm surprised you don't view that as a dating opportunity Sofa zeppelin. I'll bet you're getting set to make tracks East as fast as your fat little legs will carry you. Just grab a travel voucher from your case worker and you'll be rocketing your way to romance in no time.
Jules

Canton, GA

#46 Feb 4, 2013
Republicans love guns more than children?
I'll take inflammatory statements for a thousand Alex.........

Location hidden

#47 Feb 5, 2013
Don't forget under obama's former right hand man, and the current leadership in Chicago allowed over 500 to be murdered in that gun free city. Need I remind you hate mongers mistakenly pointing your fingers at the incorrect party that he and his aldermen are democrats? Would you like to do your own research about which party controls Memphis, Detroit, Atlanta, LA, New Orleans, and the other cities which voted for obama are also the murder capitals of America?
Rightwing

Douglasville, GA

#50 Feb 5, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
Don't forget under obama's former right hand man, and the current leadership in Chicago allowed over 500 to be murdered in that gun free city. Need I remind you hate mongers mistakenly pointing your fingers at the incorrect party that he and his aldermen are democrats? Would you like to do your own research about which party controls Memphis, Detroit, Atlanta, LA, New Orleans, and the other cities which voted for obama are also the murder capitals of America?
Well there you go again lugnut I though they shut you up long ago from saying what you hear on foxnews and hermain Cain show.......none of what you say are true ! The last murder of the year for Chicago was white and a great deal of murders are not black they are multi racial.....go back and read this time !.......lol
Also find out the murder rate in Mn,Wi,and Utah.........lol

Location hidden

#51 Feb 5, 2013
I wish the current occupier of the WH supported and defended the Constitution with the same enthusiasm as the Georgia Sheriff's Association. BTW, didn't obama swear to support and defend the Constitution, or did he mumble through this and cross his fingers when he was sworn into office? Was he telling another of his big lies?

Georgia Sheriff's Association Stands By 2nd Amendment

LEE COUNTY, GA -

The Georgia Sheriffs' Association takes a strong stand against proposed stricter gun control laws.

The members of the association say they will stand by the second amendment.

They say there are better ways to curb gun violence than restricting gun ownership.

The Sheriffs' Association says they "will aggressively oppose Federal or State Legislation which would infringe upon law abiding citizens' rights to bear arms." South Georgia's Sheriff's representative say enforcing the laws already in effect will do more to protect people.

As the debate rages over stricter gun laws and even gun bans, Georgia's Sheriffs say people want to know their opinions and official position.

Lee County Sheriff Reggie Rachals said "My office has been flooded with phone calls. People come in or see me out on the streets, and ask me where I stood."

At the Georgia Sheriffs' Association meeting last week in Atlanta, the gun debate was a big topic. And the Association took a strong official position.

Rachals said "The Sheriff's took an oath to support the Constitution of the United States, and will stand by the Second Amendment."

Location hidden

#53 Feb 5, 2013
Rightwing wrote:
<quoted text>
Well there you go again lugnut I though they shut you up long ago from saying what you hear on foxnews and hermain Cain show.......none of what you say are true ! The last murder of the year for Chicago was white and a great deal of murders are not black they are multi racial.....go back and read this time !.......lol
While you sit there laughing get someone to read my post to you slowly and point out to you I didn't mention anything about a black killing anyone. I only referred to the inept democratic black leadership allowing the murders. Your attempt to again spread your vile racist remarks is still not successful. You lack comprehension skills to prevent you from looking imbecilic. I do appreciate you allowing everyone to see not only your incompetence, but your hate, thanks. Let Google be your friend. Bless your little heart.

Location hidden

#55 Feb 5, 2013
Rightwing wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that your request for elementary school upgrading has not yet been approved by your case worker ritewang. Please have him put your request on priority processing. We'd like to be able to understand what you're trying to say, but until you learn to write, we're pretty much just guessing at what you're trying to tell us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
iron order mc, what a joke (May '13) 36 min The Waco Kid 11
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Chuck 19,481
Why GOP won: Shifting white votes hurt Democrats 4 hr xxxrayted 376
Rebecca Chase Williams 11 hr Crazy train 2
Obama and the muslim brotherhood 14 hr OMTE 7
You are invited to visit the home of the KKK by... (Jun '12) 17 hr American_4life 20
The Media Message in Ferguson Should be Don't A... Tue Culture Auditor 1

Decatur News Video

Decatur Dating
Find my Match

Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Decatur News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Decatur

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:30 pm PST