Who will care for children with autism when they're adults?

Aug 26, 2013 Full story: KAUZ 93

Sun protection is among the skin care habits that can help people with the chronic skin condition psoriasis reduce some of the discomfort they may experience, such as skin itching, cracking and bleeding.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
BIG PHARMA CRIME

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Aug 26, 2013
It won't be vaccine makers. It will be charaties, family and welfare agencies and institutions. We will see a reversal of the trend to keep them out of institutions because when you have 1 in 50 or less of today's children harmed by vaccines and the 1 in 10 or worse with ADHD, prisons and asylyms will be where they live and die. Thank governments for allowing vaccine makers to inject faulty, fraudulent vaccines into babies and causing this disaster. Crimes against humanity being ignored while vaccine makers reap obscene profits. Then you have the U.S. vaccine compensation program DENYING 3 of 4 applicants. Some compensation that is. That way they hide the huge numbers of victims by simply saying you don't fit our extremely narrow criteria.
ric99

Lincoln, UK

#4 Aug 26, 2013
Evidence? The Winnipeg dummy doesn't even know the meaning of the word.
More Misinformation

Winnipeg, Canada

#5 Aug 26, 2013
ric99 wrote:
Evidence? The Winnipeg dummy doesn't even know the meaning of the word.
excrement should look up the word useless, and the word troll. put them together and you describe this baboon.
ric99

Lincoln, UK

#6 Aug 26, 2013
Still no evidence from the Winnipeg dummy.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#7 Aug 26, 2013
You're right, no evidence vaccines cause autism or ADHD or that the rates are even accurate. It's a scare tactic that they'll end up in institutions and prisons. I guess that's where he expects his own child to end up.
Wakefield Was Right

Winnipeg, Canada

#8 Aug 26, 2013
friend wrote:
You're right, no evidence vaccines cause autism or ADHD or that the rates are even accurate. It's a scare tactic that they'll end up in institutions and prisons. I guess that's where he expects his own child to end up.
Why don't you tell us where hundreds of thousands of these vaccine victims will go? No Parents, some will have no relatives. They will not be working. Some are so damaged they can't talk. But I guess someone who celebrates vaccine damage could care less what their fate is. Shear numbers dictate institutional care where they can receive all mandated vaccines that will continue to damage and kill them. So you can have a celebration now knowing they will continue to suffer.
Wakefield Was Right

Winnipeg, Canada

#9 Aug 26, 2013
ric99 wrote:
Still no evidence from the Winnipeg dummy.
more nothing from the 13 year old pile of UK excrement.
Leggo My Preggo

Houston, TX

#10 Sep 1, 2013
There is one thing you should NEVER do. Never ever let an employer know you have a mental "disability". They won't hire you. And yes they can get away with it easily.
Vaccines Cause Autism

Winnipeg, Canada

#11 Sep 2, 2013
Leggo My Preggo wrote:
There is one thing you should NEVER do. Never ever let an employer know you have a mental "disability". They won't hire you. And yes they can get away with it easily.
Its a tough life after vaccines cause these illnesses and brain damage. Good luck
Alessandro

Europe

#13 Sep 25, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
trapped by your lie

Calhoun, GA

#14 Sep 26, 2013
Vaccines Cause Autism wrote:
<quoted text> Its a tough life after vaccines cause these illnesses and brain damage. Good luck
Damn,you're still around spewing your nonsense? I'm still waiting on your proof that "millions" have died from vaccines.And waiting.And waiting.And waiting.Remember,"million s".
trapped by your lie

Calhoun, GA

#16 Sep 27, 2013
Vaccines Have MSG wrote:
<quoted text>And you NOBODY Is still an a-hole.
Wow.I didn't realize you had such a powerful argument for your claims! Remember,you said "millions" have died as a result of getting vaccinations.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#17 Sep 27, 2013
Leggo My Preggo wrote:
There is one thing you should NEVER do. Never ever let an employer know you have a mental "disability". They won't hire you. And yes they can get away with it easily.
It's the employer's right to hire and fire whom they please.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#18 Sep 27, 2013
Vaccines Have MSG wrote:
<quoted text>And you NOBODY Is still an a-hole.
Post your proof of the millions dying as you have claimed or admit you have lied like the current occupier of the WH.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#19 Sep 27, 2013
Vaccines Cause Autism wrote:
<quoted text> Its a tough life after vaccines cause these illnesses and brain damage. Good luck
If you expect us to take your convoluted opinions as truth you must believe we all voted democratic in the last 2 elections.
Vaccine Nightmares

Winnipeg, Canada

#20 Sep 27, 2013
trapped by your lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.I didn't realize you had such a powerful argument for your claims! Remember,you said "millions" have died as a result of getting vaccinations.
I answered this a year ago. Believe what you want, you're a waste of time.
Vaccine Nightmares

Winnipeg, Canada

#21 Sep 27, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Post your proof of the millions dying as you have claimed or admit you have lied like the current occupier of the WH.
do some research willnot
Vaccine Nightmares

Winnipeg, Canada

#22 Sep 27, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
If you expect us to take your convoluted opinions as truth you must believe we all voted democratic in the last 2 elections.
whatever

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#23 Sep 27, 2013
Vaccine Nightmares wrote:
<quoted text> do some research willnot
Your reply should be "can't" instead of "will not". You had your chance and didn't produce any proof so your credibility is ruined on Topix until you do. You lie as much as a muslim, are you one of those malevolent idiots? Bless your little heart.
Ray

Brossard, Canada

#26 Sep 29, 2013
lighteredknot wrote:
<quoted text>
Your reply should be "can't" instead of "will not". You had your chance and didn't produce any proof so your credibility is ruined on Topix until you do. You lie as much as a muslim, are you one of those malevolent idiots? Bless your little heart.
you must be one of those hillbelly with white hat and a jacket. you are so white i could mistake you for a toilet paper. ignorant

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Decatur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 14 min The WB 55,662
Jason Carter Announces State Committee 47 min Robin Hood 3
Statue of William Tecumseh Sherman Peachtree Plaza 55 min labaritone 211
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr WARRIOR 19,224
Group identifies 3rd US aid worker with Ebola 20 hr vote no gay 1
Not Dead Dale misses top 10 21 hr Dea dale 2
The Mythic World of Women's Studies 21 hr lgbt is silly 1
•••

Decatur News Video

•••
•••

Decatur Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Decatur People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Decatur News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Decatur
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••