|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Icouldusesomehel p wrote:
I started here tossing up gag threads.
Then I turned into you. Mean, ugly, racist and evil to the core.
Now I feel like a true southerner.
Glad you have seen the error of your ways. You were once an evil racist, now you have reformed, and you are on your way to life as a small town southern man. Good job.
freeatlast

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

We understand your self recrimination. It is well deserved but you certainly are going easier on yourself than we would.
Most of us missed your gag threads and can remember only your ridicule, finger pointing and undeserved accusations of racism.
We appreciate your admission, at last, that you are a racist. The truth will set you free.
Your ugliness, we have always just assumed, sight unseen. You sound ugly.
Your evilness, we’re sure, has been part of your psyche since birth and it’s encouraging to see you recognizing that it extends to the core of your being.
We can understand your desire to be a southerner, but beseech you to remain where you are.
Now that you have experienced this profound catharsis, will you be leaving topix and entering a monastery?
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Did this clown not get enough attention from his parents when he was young?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Scene: The emergency room of a large West Coast Psychiatric Hospital. A psychiatrist and the Mother of Sunshine Icouldusesomehel p Sofaking, real Christian name “Theodore”, are discussing the failing mental health of Icouldusesomehel p.
Doctor: Your son was brought in by the police earlier today Mrs. Sunshine. He insists that he’s a racist from Georgia who hates people in California because they’re Libtards… whatever that is.
Mom: Oh no! Are you saying the multiple personality disorder is getting worse Doctor?
Doctor: I’m afraid so Mrs. Sunshine. Theodore was caught outside of the Governor’s mansion today with a jug of moonshine, screaming “Libtards are unfair to Georgian racists.” He was arrested for disorderly conduct, but only because the police could not find a charge for “being too fat and having a muffin top that hangs down past your knees”. Had there been such a law, they would have arrested him under it because he apparently looked even more disgusting than usual.
Mom: Oh I find that pretty hard to believe Doctor. Theodore has been arrested several times for being disgusting in public and in private. He could outdisgust anybody in the world without even trying. Anyway doctor, what are you recommending we do with Theodore this time?”
Doctor: Well, I’m thinking it’s time to take fairly harsh steps with Theodore in an attempt to shock him into remission. Otherwise, he could lapse into a very severe condition called “Phonebook multiple personality disorder” where the afflicted person becomes all of the people listed in a city phone book. Can you think of anything that would provide him with the shock of his life?
Mom: Well, I hate to suggest it, but it looks like harsh measures may be our only option if we are to bring Theodore back to something resembling sanity. I suggest we tie him up in a padded cell, tape his eyes open and hang a copy of “Playboy” magazine in front of his eyes. I know that will work. Theodore and I were in a bookstore a few weeks ago and there was a gentleman was leafing through a copy of “Playboy”. He dropped the magazine when Theodore accidentally bumped into him and it fell on the floor and laid open at what they call the “centerfold”. When Theodore saw it, he screamed in fear and disgust and scrambled under the bookshelf where shrieked and vomited for hours. It took us most of the day to get him out and we were only able to do that by putting a barrel of KFC close enough to the bookshelf to lure him out. Poor Theodore was still trembling with fear and suffering nightmares several days later. The sight of that beautiful naked movie actress was just so terrifying to him.
Doctor: Ok Mrs. Sunshine. Knowing Theodore, this is going to be a very cruel thing to do, but we really don’t have any choice if we expect to get him into remission. I’ll send one of the orderlies out for a copy of “Playboy” right away and you can run down to the gift shop and buy some wrapping tape.

Lashanka

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

I HATES WHITE PEOPLE and everything they stand for.They dont like BARRACK OBAMA,america best persident

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Did this clown not get enough attention from his parents when he was young?
Evidence of his character eludes to the fact they didn't give his diapers enough attention, and he is now full of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Decatur Discussions

Search the Decatur Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 min DapperDave 49,167
Who Don't People Of Sub Saharan Origins Leave A... 34 min Charles 5
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 40 min bee 6335 18,566
DC Thugs Murdered Miriam Carey 54 min NewsMax 1
Go back to where you came from 57 min Illegal Ignacio 3
removal of silicone from body 1 hr Stupid mistake 223
Farrakhan: Black men headed for extinction (Oct '07) 1 hr Illegal Ignacio 1,065
•••
•••

Decatur News Video

•••
Decatur Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••